Interesting Read...

I found a link to this and thought I'd share it with y'all.:D

The ABCs of Michael Jackson's Relationships

Tenderhearted and sympathetic to an unusual degree, Michael Jackson has an understanding of other people's feelings and needs which borders on telepathy. Michael Jackson is extremely compassionate and cannot bear to see any fellow creature - human or animal - suffer. Because of his kindness and nonjudgmental attitude, people suffering from pain or confusion are drawn to Jackson for help, which he readily gives. Sometimes Jackson's soft-heartedness is taken advantage of.

He is a gentle, poetic soul and has a great love and affinity for music. Because many of his feelings are vague and he cannot easily verbalize how he experiences life, music seems a natural language for Jackson. He is also extremely romantic and often "in love with love".

Michael has strong attachments to his past, the place where he grew up, his heritage, and family traditions. In fact, Michael Jackson may be unable to step out of the habits and roles that he learned as a child. Jackson's tie to his mother is very strong and Michael Jackson also seeks nurturing and protection from his spouse and other family members as well.

Michael Jackson tends to have strange quirks, idiosyncrasies, or domestic habits, and he may feel that he does not fit in with "normal" people. These could be endearing eccentricities, or truly outlandish tastes and behavior. Establishing a steady routine and rhythm in his life and relationships would be very beneficial but may not be easily achieved. Ideally Michael Jackson can create a unique lifestyle that affords him a lot of personal space, freedom, and flexibility to follow his own somewhat erratic rhythms - while at the same time providing some order and consistency. There is a current of emotional discontent or restlessness within Michael also, which may be reflected in unstable personal relationships of the on again/off again variety. Michael Jackson craves change and excitement whether he realizes it consciously or not.

Warmhearted and generous in love relationships, Michael Jackson cannot tolerate pettiness or stinginess in his partner. Michael wants a hero to idolize and adore, someone to wholeheartedly admire and be proud of. Michael Jackson is tremendously loyal and devoted once he gives his heart to someone.

Michael Jackson craves love, appreciation and attention from others and hates to be ignored. He is rather susceptible to flattery and loves to feel special. Jackson enjoys a touch of drama and color in his love relationships and he is impressed by grand romantic gestures or extravagant expressions of generosity.

Michael is attracted to foreigners, exotic places, traveling, and to people who can expand his horizons, teach him something, or show Jackson places and worlds he has never experienced before. Sharing a philosophy or ideal with his love partner is important to him.

Also, Michael Jackson feels love and kinship for people everywhere, not only with his own family, nationality, or group. Finding similarities and making links between people from differing backgrounds or with different perspectives is a gift of his.

Loyalty, fidelity and security are very important to Michael Jackson in love relationships. He is cautious about giving his heart away but true to the one who does win his love. His tastes are simple, even austere, and he does not appreciate frivolity. Jackson is interested in a person's character and inner qualities far more than in his or her appearance. Casual or superficial relationships do not interest Michael Jackson at all, for love seems to get deeper and richer and more satisfying for him with time.

When it comes to love relationships, Jackson is likely to feel pulled in several directions at once. In addition to his desire for depth and security in his relationships, Michael Jackson has an impulsive side and a need for a lot of variety and excitement, as discussed in the following paragraphs. These urges do not have to conflict, but they certainly can, especially if Michael acts on his spontaneous impulses without much consideration for their long-term effects on his personal life.

He is excitable, spontaneous, and easily aroused emotionally and sexually. Michael Jackson falls in love very quickly and has little self-restraint or concern for propriety when his feelings have been stirred. However, it may be difficult for Michael to sustain relationships after the first rush of excitement wanes, especially if Jackson's partner is basically a conservative person who does not like to change or experiment. Nontraditional relationships appeal to Michael Jackson, and personal freedom is or paramount importance to him.

Michael Jackson has a need for calm and peaceful surrounding, but his somewhat passionate nature could bring on arguments and fights about love matters. Michael Jackson loves his work and may connect his profession with a hobby in some way.

He is quickly aroused and likes to play with fire. A bit of a Don Juan, Michael Jackson seeks adventures in love relationships, but tends to be somewhat promiscuous. Jackson tends to lead a modern way of life; his style of clothes as well as general life style.

Source

CJluvsMJ

Oh wow!
He's just like me! :wub:
I knew we had so much in common! :cloud9 :cloud9 :cloud9
I'd take him right now! :lol

Shannon

Interesting reading. I love stuff like that. :p

However, I have always known Michael and I have a lot in common:lol , but this also confirms what I've always said. We could never be more than friends. :rolleyes: :lol

Saphster

Michael is attracted to foreigners, exotic places, traveling, and to people who can expand his horizons, teach him something, or show Jackson places and worlds he has never experienced before. Sharing a philosophy or ideal with his love partner is important to him.

Hellllllllllooooo! I'm Hispanic! Over here! Yoo-whoo! :mf_w00t2: I can speak spanish to you Michael. :D :D :wink

LOL.

You gals are crazzzyyy!:icrackingup

I like these though:
He is excitable, spontaneous, and easily aroused emotionally and sexually.

Ooooh I like that.:8-26-03baby: :sexymj:

He is quickly aroused and likes to play with fire.

Oh me too. We can play with fire anytime Michael.:smilie_verydevilish

Don't mind me.:lol

CJluvsMJ

Michael is attracted to foreigners, exotic places, traveling, and to people who can expand his horizons, teach him something, or show Jackson places and worlds he has never experienced before.
Hello? I'm Jamaican, & I know MJ likes Jamaicans!
Look at Naomi Cambell. :wink
Over here! I can speak Spanish too! :lol

He is quickly aroused and likes to play with fire.
That's what I'm talking about. :wink :lol

Michael Jackson craves love, appreciation and attention from others and hates to be ignored. He is rather susceptible to flattery and loves to feel special.
I'm the same way, since I'm the youngest & I love attention.:lol

Warmhearted and generous in love relationships, Michael Jackson cannot tolerate pettiness or stinginess in his partner. Michael wants a hero to idolize and adore, someone to wholeheartedly admire and be proud of. Michael Jackson is tremendously loyal and devoted once he gives his heart to someone.
Me too! :wub:
He's my hero!

Tenderhearted and sympathetic to an unusual degree, Michael Jackson has an understanding of other people's feelings and needs which borders on telepathy. Michael Jackson is extremely compassionate and cannot bear to see any fellow creature - human or animal - suffer. Because of his kindness and nonjudgmental attitude, people suffering from pain or confusion are drawn to Jackson for help, which he readily gives. Sometimes Jackson's soft-heartedness is taken advantage of.
I always am that way becuase I can understand someone if they ever been hurt, since I've been hurt for 10 years. :(
We have to much in common!
Love it! :D

Shannon

This is what we have the most in common I think. People take advantage of my generousity and kindness too. And yet, I still keep giving.

Jackson829

Oh my god! I know this is like an astrology love profile because that remark up there is actually what my love profile says! Sweet!

I want a guy like that. That's one of the many reasons why I love Michael so much:wub:
Likes to play with fire huh? I'm not much of a risk taker but hell I'll go for it!:D

CJluvsMJ

Hey guys.
I took an astrology report about MJ & I. & I found something very interesting about the two of us. :wub: :lol
Btw, my name is Courtnay. :wink

Sunny Side Up For
Michael and Courtnay

Courtnay's Sun in Leo and Michael's Sun in Virgo:
At heart, Courtnay is practically perfect. The ancients have said that Courtnay is entitled to the Lion's share of fun. Courtnay needs to roar with pride. By Developing willpower, Courtnay can find creative ways to get into the spotlight and shine. Courtnay is playing the game of life stakes higher than Courtnay may realize. To win points, Michael can treat Courtnay to a most excellent piece of gold jewelry. Courtnay also appreciates Michael's undivided attention.
Michael is essentially level-headed with something of a flair for statistics and analysis. Michael is highly selective and prone to inquiries and examinations. Probably, Courtnay will find Michael to be practical, methodical and in possession of natural money handling abilities.
Michael can be cautious in matters of the heart. Michael likes to do things for people and tends to be more of a giver than a taker. However, Michael does need to be thanked.

Michael's Sun in Courtnay's 5th house:
This is a very favorable indicator. The two of you can enjoy quite a bit of positive recreation. Courtnay can wholehearted welcome Michael into the creative world. Michael can help Courtnay to have fun, enjoy surprises and become spontaneous. The two of you could become involved with an environmental group.

Courtnay's Sun in Michael's 9th house:
Courtnay and Michael can enjoy ethnic dining, travel and education together. To a certain extent, this relationship is defined by your spirit of adventure together. Embrace your highest ideals. Get together with the neighbors and spruce up your local environment.

Sun Mutually Aspects Moon:
Some of the most powerful energy exchanged between Michael and Courtnay is Sun-Moon energy. Maximize its power with sensitivity to each other's concerns.
This relationship features harmony, diversity and a touch of obsession. It is anything but typical. You two can turn each other on in rather original, non-conforming ways. Courtnay and Michael can enhance the mystery and bring out the power of love together. As a couple, you have your share of weird coincidences and auspicious encounters. Courtnay and Michael may feel sympathetic and appreciative of each other's emotional needs and be a positive influence on each other's life.

Michael's Sun Conjunct Courtnay's Venus:
Courtnay knows how to please Michael. Courtnay can sway Michael with natural charm and style and maybe even a song. Courtnay's genuine respect and compliments are effective and can have miraculous effects on Michael. To Courtnay, Michael may be social, warm-hearted and affectionate. Comfort, pleasure and luxury are necessary for this relationship to thrive. Michael and Courtnay can reach an exclusive agreement together. Be sincere, direct, open and honest. As a couple you two could throw fine parties. Your influence together could be celebrated. In common you can support and encourage the arts.

Sun Mutually Aspects Mars:
Some of the most powerful energy exchanged between Michael and Courtnay is Sun-Mars energy. Maximize its power with playful action.
This is a relationship has some strong physical attributes. It can be hot-blooded, vigorous, vital, and competitive. Courtnay and Michael can energize and motivate each other and might find each other to be a might impulsive, rash, and pugnacious. There's some volatile and explosive energy here. The two of you can form quite a team and might be some sort of trend-setters.
Daring action and healthy appetites can drive you two fast and far. Courtnay and Michael can literally spur each other to reach new levels of stimulation. Courtnay and Michael may find each other to be a bit of a pain.
As a couple you need to develop stamina and physique. The right exercise, sports and fitness program can be the thing that makes this relationship work. Become more flamboyant and courageous together. Enjoy active work and play as a couple.
Find an arena where you can enjoy the wholehearted expenditure of physical energy together. Once you commit, in the pursuit of your goals together, you're willing to work hard and, if necessary, even face danger. You two can get a turn in the limelight.

Michael's Sun Quintile Courtnay's Pluto:
There is a deep connection here. You two will push each other to do more, be more and have more. Courtnay could bring out the star qualities in Michael. Michael will have to deal with Courtnay's zeal, power issues and control complexes. Courtnay can be obsessive and extreme in the drive for power over Michael. In this relationship, physical as well as psychological desires are strong.
Consolidate to advance. When you get together and define and commit yourselves to a goal, your physical strength, mental energy and creative powers make you unstoppable.
This relationship is volcanic. Courtnay may need to "compromise". Together you can take up a cause. You can right some wrongs. You can fight some injustices. You can change yourselves and the environment. If anybody can begin again and restructure for change, it is you two.

Courtnay's Sun Sesquiquadrate Michael's Saturn:
There is a serious tone to this relationship. Courtnay may feel held back or restrained by Michael. To Courtnay, Michael may come across as an authority figure. Michael, become consciously aware of the rules that you have made for yourself and for Courtnay. Go easy on criticism. Work to build up Courtnay's self-esteem. Courtnay, you may need to become a little less sensitive and a little more willing to pull yourself up by the boot straps.
This relationship is more serious than most. Share responsibility and hard work. Michael, be sure to reward the loyalty you value in Courtnay.

I love astrological profiles! :cloud9
You can find out your own on this link:
http://www.adze.com/mart/venusstar.html?birthName=Michael+Jackson&birthDate=08/29/1958&birthTime=12%3A00pm&birthCity=&birthState=0

Okay, I can't believe I'm gonna post mine. But hey, this is my thread so what the hell?:lol

Sunny Side Up For
Michael and Roni

Roni's Sun in Leo and Michael's Sun in Virgo:

At heart, Roni is practically perfect. The ancients have said that Roni is entitled to the Lion's share of fun. Roni needs to roar with pride. By Developing willpower, Roni can find creative ways to get into the spotlight and shine. Roni is playing the game of life stakes higher than Roni may realize. To win points, Michael can treat Roni to a most excellent piece of gold jewelry. Roni also appreciates Michael's undivided attention.

Michael is essentially level-headed with something of a flair for statistics and analysis. Michael is highly selective and prone to inquiries and examinations. Probably, Roni will find Michael to be practical, methodical and in possession of natural money handling abilities.

Michael can be cautious in matters of the heart. Michael likes to do things for people and tends to be more of a giver than a taker. However, Michael does need to be thanked.

Michael's Sun in Roni's 10th house:

Roni can help Michael to do some very creative work in a public setting. Michael can help Roni to make significant public contributions. The right mix of business and pleasure will help this relationship work. Be sure to carve out your own private garden spot together.

Roni's Sun in Michael's 10th house:

Michael can help Roni to do some very creative work in a public setting. Roni can help Michael to make significant public contributions. The right mix of business and pleasure will help this relationship work. Be sure to carve out your own private garden spot together.

Michael's Sun Biquintile Roni's Mars:

This is a relationship has some strong physical attributes. It can be hot-blooded, vigorous, vital, and competitive. Roni can energize and motivate Michael. Michael might find Roni to be a might impulsive, rash, and pugnacious. There's some volatile and explosive energy here. The two of you can form quite a team and might be some sort of trend-setters.

Daring action and healthy appetites can drive you two fast and far. Roni can literally spur Michael to reach new levels of stimulation. Michael may find Roni to be a bit of a pain.

As a couple you need to develop stamina and physique. The right exercise, sports and fitness program can be the thing that makes this relationship work. Become more flamboyant and courageous together. Enjoy active work and play as a couple.

Find an arena where you can enjoy the wholehearted expenditure of physical energy together. Once you commit, in the pursuit of your goals together, you're willing to work hard and if necessary, even face danger. You two can get a turn in the limelight.

Michael's Sun Square Roni's Jupiter:

There is a dynamic power in this relationship. To tap into that power you two are challenged to break free from inertia and the force of habit. You can bring each other good luck and happiness, although Michael may feel that Roni is too much and Roni may have expectations for Michael that are unrealistic. You two like to do things together in a big way and with a flourish. You can share a vision of the future. As a couple, you need to define "fair play."

You two bring out the best in each other and in those who gather around you. Enthusiasm and optimism mark your time together. Michael and Roni share a zest for the good life. You can protect and inspire each other to do more, have more and be more. Together you can go places and learn things. With a bit of caution you can even improve each other's financial situation. As a couple you need to temper extravagance with prudence and to mellow your optimism with well thought out plans and goals.

Michael and Roni share good will and a lively sense of humor that can compensate for many of life's hardships. Celebrate big deals over fine meals.

Michael's Sun Trine Roni's Neptune:

Michael could find Roni to be glamorous, charismatic and even hypnotic. This could be an ideal or fantasy relationship. It is important to note the difference between fantasies and unrealistic expectations. It is a big challenge, however Michael would be wise to take off the rose colored glasses and get another perspective on Roni. Roni could bring refined aesthetic tastes, original art and live music into the relationship. Michael can help Roni to trust first impressions and go with them. It would be good for Michael to cook soup and stews for Roni. This relationship will work better straight and sober. Also, you two need to harness the power of prayer.

Roni's Sun Conjunct Michael's Mercury:

Spend time together allowing for mutual self-reflection and introspection. Michael can help Roni to stay lively and alert and get organized.

It is important for you two to clarify your desires. Make it a habit to speak from the heart and send out clear signals.

:cryptic

miss

here's mine! :)

Sunny Side Up For
Michael and Michelle
This chapter is all about solar energy. It's about light and life, who you are and where you shine. If you can come to terms with each other's solar powers then this relationship has an excellent chance to succeed. Can you bring out each other's talent? Can you play together and give each other those needed back rubs? Read on.
Michelle's Sun in Taurus and Michael's Sun in Virgo:

Both Michelle and Michael are somewhat practical, and concerned with material comfort and security. Each of you favors "the real world." Neither of you likes to take chances with your time, money, energy or feelings. You're both dependable and a bit conservative.

Michelle likes to touch nice things, own nice things, wear nice things, eat nice things and have nice things. For Michelle touch or the physical world is real and gives comfort. In fact, "I Have" is something of a philosophy for Michelle. Michael is essentially level-headed with something of a flair for statistics and analysis. Michael is highly selective and prone to inquiries and examinations. Probably, Michelle will find Michael to be practical, methodical and in possession of natural money handling abilities.

Essentially, Michelle needs to be assured that everything's O.K., safe and secure. Once that's taken care of Michelle is ready for gracious living. That is to say, Michelle need some good food, antique furniture and passion. Michael can be cautious in matters of the heart. Michael likes to do things for people and tends to be more of a giver than a taker. However, Michael does need to be thanked.

It is important that Michelle acquire some mastery over the physical, practical and earthly world. Then, paradoxically, Michelle must learn to let go. Michelle will only find security by acquiring a sense of self that is separate from possessions. Actually, it's not so much about what you possess Michelle, but about not being in "survival jeopardy."

Michael's Sun in Michelle's 10th house:

Michelle can help Michael to do some very creative work in a public setting. Michael can help Michelle to make significant public contributions. The right mix of business and pleasure will help this relationship work. Be sure to carve out your own private garden spot together.

Michelle's Sun in Michael's 7th house:

Michelle feels like a natural partner to Michael. Michelle can make Michael's life fuller and brighter. The two of you can gain great power through great commitment.

Michael's Sun Sextile Michelle's Jupiter:

You two make for good company. There is a great deal of harmony, acceptance and cooperation in this relationship. To tap into that power you two are encouraged to accept each other and go with the flow. You can bring each other good luck and happiness. You two like to do things together in a big way and with a flourish. You can share a vision of the future. As a couple, you need to define "fair play."

You two bring out the best in each other and in those who gather around you. This aspect of your relationship can compensate for tougher aspects as described in other parts of your report. Enthusiasm and optimism mark your time together. Michael and Michelle share a zest for the good life. You can protect and inspire each other to do more, have more and be more. Together you can go places and learn things. With a bit of caution you can even improve each other's financial situation. As a couple you need to temper extravagance with prudence and to mellow your optimism with well thought out plans and goals.

Michael and Michelle share good will and a lively sense of humor that can compensate for many of life's hardships. Celebrate big deals over fine meals.

Michelle's Sun Undecile Michael's Moon:

This relationship features harmony, diversity and a touch of obsession. It is anything but typical. You two can turn each other on in rather original, non-conforming ways. Michael can enhance the mystery and bring out the power of Michelle. As a couple, you have your share of weird coincidences and auspicious encounters. Michael may feel that Michelle is sympathetic and appreciative of Michael's emotional needs. Michelle may come across as being a positive influence on Michael's life.

Michelle's Sun Undecile Michael's Mercury:

You two are constantly surprised by what the other one says. You do know how to turn each other on. You can share unusual ideas and give each other a unique perspective.

Michelle's Sun Square Michael's Venus:

Michael knows how to please Michelle. That doesn't mean that Michael always provides what Michelle likes. Michael can sway Michelle through natural charm and style. Michelle feels warm-hearted, affectionate, and erotically inclined toward Michael. It is something of a challenge to create enough comfort, pleasure and luxury for this relationship to work. To turn the corner, an extra effort is needed. If it is mutual it can be done.

CJluvsMJ

..+Sapphire+.. said:
LOL you're quite lucky there. I know this made your day! :wub:
Oh, yes it did! :wub:
We're a match! :cloud9

Quote: Michelle's & Roni's reports

Oh, I'm so jealous! :glare: :lol
Roni, we're both Leos! Yay! :lol
It proves it: MJ really loves us all! :wub:

Shannon

CJluvsMJ said:
Oh, yes it did! :wub:
We're a match! :cloud9

Quote: Michelle's & Roni's reports

Oh, I'm so jealous! :glare: :lol
Roni, we're both Leos! Yay! :lol
It proves it: MJ really loves us all! :wub:
I'm Leo too. :D :8-26-03fruits_apple

Awwww...*hugs to CJ and Veronica*:cloud9

I don't know if it's a coincidence but the descriptions on Leo's are most of the time TRUE to me.:lol What about you guys?:8-26-03fruits_apple

Btw Veronica, I love your new avvy and siggy. Michael is soo beautiful there.:wub:

Shannon

EuphoricNostalgia said:
Awwww...*hugs to CJ and Veronica*:cloud9

I don't know if it's a coincidence but the descriptions on Leo's are most of the time TRUE to me.:lol What about you guys?:8-26-03fruits_apple

Btw Veronica, I love your new avvy and siggy. Michael is soo beautiful there.:wub:
Ohh, I think so too. Leos are lucky that way. :lol Although there is a few things I find untrue too. :lol

Thank you for complimenting my signature as well. :D It took me only ten minutes to make it, but I guess it doesn't matter when you work with such beautiful photos. :p