Its hard to meet Micheal Jackson fans

got2makeitright

Hi its very hard for me to make Michael Jackson fans where i live because you dont know who is a Michael Jackson fan, lol you would have to ask or something. I need advice on what to do to know if someone like Michael as much as i do. Should i walked around the streets with a Michael Jackson album from bad under my armpit lol to see what people will say? Get back give me advice or tips thanks :wink

Eboni

Originally posted by got2makeitright
Hi its very hard for me to make Michael Jackson fans where i live because you dont know who is a Michael Jackson fan, lol you would have to ask or something. I need advice on what to do to know if someone like Michael as much as i do. Should i walked around the streets with a Michael Jackson album from bad under my armpit lol to see what people will say? Get back give me advice or tips thanks :wink

Gir please... :lol:

-.....Walk around with an album :crackingu ..i COULD JUST SEE U NOW!!

-I would say to talk about the case. When you talk about the case you'd probably get to know who's for Michael.

-If you have any of his stuff and friends of yours come over then you'll know for sure cause they'll be all over your stuff :lol:

-Or just plain and simple.....ask a question! It's the best way of finding things out :D

-Me.....I just LET PEOPLE KNOW!!!! :lol: ...I can be very extraeme 4 MJ

-If I am at work and his song come on I turn the radio up...don't care who stares :lol:

-I play his music very loud at home so the neighborhood folks definately knows :D

-WE HERE ON MJEOL ARE ALL YOUR FRIENDS ALSO!!!! :thumbsup

got2makeitright

Originally posted by Eboni
Gir please... :lol:

-.....Walk around with an album :crackingu ..i COULD JUST SEE U NOW!!

-I would say to talk about the case. When you talk about the case you'd probably get to know who's for Michael.

-If you have any of his stuff and friends of yours come over then you'll know for sure cause they'll be all over your stuff :lol:

-Or just plain and simple.....ask a question! It's the best way of finding things out :D

-Me.....I just LET PEOPLE KNOW!!!! :lol: ...I can be very extraeme 4 MJ

-If I am at work and his song come on I turn the radio up...don't care who stares :lol:

-I play his music very loud at home so the neighborhood folks definately knows :D

-WE HERE ON MJEOL ARE ALL YOUR FRIENDS ALSO!!!! :thumbsup

Thank you, but i would really would walk with album if i had, the is the only way to know if people would come up to you right? :tooexcite

Let say i walk with it and some fan might come up to me and talk to me :lol:

mjgirl1745

its hard for me to so i know how you feel

floacist

I dont really go out looking for Michael friends since one of my best friends cant stand the man but I have met some cool people by being a fan. At this vintage boutique that has Michael& Jackson 5 t-shirt's and stuff the guy always talks to me about seeing Jackson 5 perform when he was a teenager and always saves good Michael stuff for me:)

There is this guy that works at Music World who saw me looking for Michael DVD's and started talking to me about how much he loves him off so whenever I walk in there he always starts up a good conversation, Michael fans are friendly as hell whenever I do come across them.

got2makeitright

I would love to buy a Michael Jackson T-shirt but i have not seen them at malls, i think its because MJJ does not have anything right in stores right?

Everytime i see down and eat i always play my Michael Crying songs which are:

Heal the world
Earth song
On The Line
The Way You Love Me
We've Had Enough
Fall Again
Childhood
Man In The Mirror
She's Out Of My Life Hear all these and you will cry

Eboni

Originally posted by floacist
I dont really go out looking for Michael friends since one of my best friends cant stand the man but I have met some cool people by being a fan. At this vintage boutique that has Michael& Jackson 5 t-shirt's and stuff the guy always talks to me about seeing Jackson 5 perform when he was a teenager and always saves good Michael stuff for me:)

There is this guy that works at Music World who saw me looking for Michael DVD's and started talking to me about how much he loves him off so whenever I walk in there he always starts up a good conversation, Michael fans are friendly as hell whenever I do come across them.

You are correct girl :thumbsup

-Michaels' fans are truely very friendly and nice people just like him!!! :D

wacky_sis

Well I just moved to a new state and what I did was ask on a MJ forum
who lives where I live now and there were like 10 people who answered. You could do that here or another MJ forum you know of.

floacist

I would love to buy a Michael Jackson T-shirt but i have not seen them at malls, i think its because MJJ does not have anything right in stores right?

I havent really seen Michael stuff in stores but if you go to retro/vintage boutiques like smaller stores that have retro rock bands t-shirts and stuff they almost always have Michael stuff and very cool stuff at that. :thumbsup Even look at second hand places cause they have some cool old school stuff there..I got a Michael Jackson wallet there for a BUCK!

got2makeitright

Originally posted by floacist
I havent really seen Michael stuff in stores but if you go to retro/vintage boutiques like smaller stores that have retro rock bands t-shirts and stuff they almost always have Michael stuff and very cool stuff at that. :thumbsup Even look at second hand places cause they have some cool old school stuff there..I got a Michael Jackson wallet there for a BUCK!

I have a nude MJ doll just wish i had pants to hide him.

senecajackson

I've been lucky enough to meet MJ fans that live in the same city as me, and I met them here on MJEOL. 3 Detroit fans Catherine(MJslovelyone):who happens to be my bestfriend :D we only live 15 mins away, Kim (MJFannn), and Azalia (MJJ05) who are very close friends as well.

Mjeol has helped me in finding hardcore MJ fans like me...that lives where I do!

I come across MJ fans all the time here! Besides..MJ does have a history here in Detroit..Motown! Many of my teachers are fans, one in particular who is my Economics teacher; his name is Mr. Amadi and he always brings up the MJ trial in class! "Class anyone keeping up on the Michael Jackson trial?" ...And I'm always the first one to raise my hand! :lol: Now he just asks me about the updates!

I've never actually been alone as far as being an MJ fan...
My parents were fans, my cousins....and some friends from school! But none are huge huge fans like myself! Cept the fans that I met here on Mjeol that lives where I do, mind u!

Just today I was in my office training class and there was this boy playing a 'Smooth Criminal' ring tone on his phone and he was just bobbin his head...and was like: "This is my sh*t man, MJ is da man!" I looked across the room like "Who said that! I'm an MJ fan too!"

I come across loads! I mean come on.... u help but be a fan of the man...or just a little!
MJ IS Music! :thumbsup

got2makeitright

Originally posted by senecajackson
I've been lucky enough to meet MJ fans that live in the same city as me, and I met them here on MJEOL. 3 Detroit fans Catherine(MJslovelyone):who happens to be my bestfriend :D we only live 15 mins away, Kim (MJFannn), and Azalia (MJJ05) who are very close friends as well.

Mjeol has helped me in finding hardcore MJ fans like me...that lives where I do!

I come across MJ fans all the time here! Besides..MJ does have a history here in Detroit..Motown! Many of my teachers are fans, one in particular who is my Economics teacher; his name is Mr. Amadi and he always brings up the MJ trial in class! "Class anyone keeping up on the Michael Jackson trial?" ...And I'm always the first one to raise my hand! :lol: Now he just asks me about the updates!

I've never actually been alone as far as being an MJ fan...
My parents were fans, my cousins....and some friends from school! But none are huge huge fans like myself! Cept the fans that I met here on Mjeol that lives where I do, mind u!

Just today I was in my office training class and there was this boy playing a 'Smooth Criminal' ring tone on his phone and he was just bobbin his head...and was like: "This is my sh*t man, MJ is da man!" I looked across the room like "Who said that! I'm an MJ fan too!"

I come across loads! I mean come on.... u help but be a fan of the man...or just a little!
MJ IS Music! :thumbsup

Well i live in san antonio texas and i wish i knew where they are :tooexcite lol

Iam a hardcore Michael Jackson fan :lol:

senecajackson

Well i live in san antonio texas and i wish i knew where they are :tooexcite lol

Iam a hardcore Michael Jackson fan :lol:

I bet u can find some MJ fans right here on MJeol from San Antonio....
As a matter opf fact I have a friend that's a member here who is from Texas!
U just gotta commuinicate! :thumbsup

To meet other fans, try www.meetup.com There are Michael Jackson fans all over the place.

Myself, I'd love to meet some in San Francisco, but so far no luck. I used to wear T-shirts and pins more, but you have to be prepared for a negative response as well. Actually, I was very polite even to negative people and made some really see the light of day... ya know that "turn the other cheek" phrase? Just bear it in mind when you walk around with memrobilia. ^_^

I guess we're all just going to have to pack up and move to the Santa Ynes Valley :lol: !

MrsBigE

Everytime i see down and eat i always play my Michael Crying songs which are:

Heal the world
Earth song
On The Line
The Way You Love Me
We've Had Enough
Fall Again
Childhood
Man In The Mirror
She's Out Of My Life Hear all these and you will cry

Ebay is great for finding MJ stuff too!!! I just recently bought a brand new "Making of Thriller" video!

linzfinz03

Does anyone know of any fans from Arkansas? I have been a fan of MJ for a little over 3 years and haven`t met any MJ fans or even anyone who likes his music. Well I have but they are older people who liked his music when was with the Jackson Five or they think he looked better when he was black. And now I go to a christian school and I`m afraid to mention anything about Michael because they think those accusations are true and they think he is a sinner. Anyway I would really like to meet a fan around my area and around my age. I`m 15.