Jackson confirms new management deal.. new pic inside!

InMyPlace said:
Sounds true to me!!! :D We got our wish Tara. :lol

Looks like it! :D

It's kinda weird that Raymone wouldn't know the details yet, but maybe that means nothing..I don't know. :lol I'm just excited about the prospect of new music, which Michael has already talked about making for awhile now..:D

:popcorn

InMyPlace

Here is a bigger version of that pic:

ba4.jpg

:D

NEW ALBUM??!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*DIES!*

And AWESOME new pic... MJ looks cutie...but needs to gain weight.. :)

Ben

Great news, and very positive but I was hoping Michael and Sony would have sorted out there differences and started working together again. I guess Michael has good reasons to not want to work with Sony.

minnie yu

that huge pic make me day..(afternoon right now ha)..yes Mike always knows how to deal with his career he was born to make music that's always come first to him(except babes xixix)..MIke has greatest reasons to choose his new partner..they will help him with those promotion things ..all of MIke need to do is puttiing his whole heart on his music..he is always doing so....that's a incredible a new team of MIke....good luck babe...you are the main man...you fans are always here waiting for you....big brother...:8-26-03respect: :8-26-03respect: :8-26-03respect:

minnie yu

HeavenSent said:
Me too. This is great! :D Very proud of him...

Good for him! :D :D :D

2007 isn't that far away!

nod.. 2007 isnot far away..i am going to turn 25 next year..hah:eek: i wish MIke will not think i am too old to marry him..hahha..lol..yeah...i feel like i am going to marry next year i dont know why i am soooo eager to a new album..aww just like a earthquake aww...this world will shake for Mike..:lol :8-26-03respect: