Jackson enjoys sights and ambience in Dubai

Cristine87

I agree, Michael doesn't act nor look like a man who's almost 50 years of age at all. It's amazing! He looks 20 hears younger than what he actually is. Maybe, he's immortal, LOL!

XanderTheElf

It makes me smile too, knowing MJ's going to be allright. I hope he takes a good long rest! Stress + MJ + Weight loss = Bad, and not in a good way! I always felt so miserable seeing him get thin... Michael never deserved what he got from the paparazzi, and many people in the states.

I want him to get a hug a day... heck... someone better be spoiling him rotten so he gets feeling good about himself again.

And I do hope his back heals up!

Xander <3

LoveMeIfYouDare

yes i agree!in those pics he looks really good.he looks younger than he really is n he makes me very happy too...:)

and im glad he is having fun too!

minnie michael

aww i am completely with you Mike'sbabemama..(wuwu, this name is so cool :D )..and those new pics still make me very high and i am overjoyed to see Mike has totally got away from that nightmare and begin his new life, what is more important than his healthy and smile and happiness?? nothing i can say.. :thumbsup

yes Mike looks so young and 1000%NOT look at a 47 years old man he has been back to his old self that's a sign of happiness ..also i still admire his stong powerful mind..he is so strong nobody can get him down..look at how amazing he is right now.. look at how those reporters canot stop writing MIke's travel..he still rock this world..he is always the ture KING..i am very proud of him..great Mike.. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Kanya

He is the strongest creature in th Universe! The most sensitive one! The youngest creature at heart! And the oldest too! I am not as strong, but I am drawing a bit of strength from him as we speak...some how, some way...

abbymjgirl

Seeing a picture like that warms my heart and makes me smile. I'm glad our king is doing fine and enjoying himself, rather than locking himself in the house, not eating.

Yes! :) Glad to see we see eye-to-eye, Mia! :lol:

Lil_girl_101

I luv seeing Michael Happy, he looks so young... and he is the sweetest guy anywhere!!!!.... it's impossible finding someone like that... he deserves relaxation, and ALOT MORE, i'm only happy when Michael is, he is my sunshine, my hero, my idol, my everything,.. I WISH, let me corect myself he is "our" everything, WE WISH ... lol,.... (don't mean to offened anyone by wht i wrote) :wink

MJISHOT

i cant believe i missed this thread!! I am so damn happy to see these pics. Michael looks in great health again and he has gained weight which i am SO happy to see!!! He looks incredible and yes it does remind me a little of the dangerous era! Im loving that the fedora is back.... the Michael we know and love!! :inlove