Janet on Oprah - MJ

Bee

Hey, fellow fans.

I just wanted to remind you guys that Janet will be on Oprah Monday afternoon. I heard that she is going to talk about MJ. I decided to make this thread so that we can all discussed what was talked about.

I hope Oprah isn't TOO terribly snarky..:glare: lol. I heard that it actually wasn't that bad, though. Oh well..I guess we will see.

I'm sure Janet can handle it, though..;)

mysteriousone

Bee said:
Hey, fellow fans.

I just wanted to remind you guys that Janet will be on Oprah Monday afternoon. I heard that she is going to talk about MJ. I decided to make this thread so that we can all discussed what was talked about.

Thank you for making this thread, Bee:D I don't think we'll get to see that episode here in NZ until like....... 10 years down the track, so I'm thrilled you've started a thread so ones like myself can read the comments etc! Oh, and I hope they have a video on youtube of the show too, and someone adds it to this thread! That'll be awesome!:D

Mysti!

TruthSeeker

Because Oprahcraps on Michael at every chance she gets! Especialy when she had that bucktoothed Rabbit Chris Rock on her show. She is as fake as the make up smeared on hermug!

Anyway with the Big Deal Janet is making over the name big butt I have to see what she is going to be "drama queen" about.

trenny

Fans dislike Oprah because shes two-faced about Michael, shes respectful when Jenets in her presents and cliams she doesnt believe what she reads but has made asumptions and comments on Michael during the trial from what shes read and heard:8-26-03ranting: And I think that when Janet is on Oprahs show she should call her on that and defend her brother a little more. I understand that shes trying to promote an album, But the Legasy of the Jackson family should be protected and repected because after all the fame and the fans are gone Michael will still be her brother and she will always be a Jackson:cool:

senecajackson

Monday as in today or next Monday?:unsure: But if it came on taday i think I missed it, so could someone be a sweetheart and post transcripts:D

danaluvsmj

I really what Janet said about Michael. Nothing really new out of what she's already said, but very sweet.

Damn she looks 19 when she has a ball cap and a ponytail with sweat pants!

She's so pretty! That's the first thing I noticed, she's absoloutely beautiful for 40.
But she said Michael was in Bahrain...is she up-to-date? Are we wrong when we say he's in Ireland? Or is she behind? that baffled me.:idontknow
She had really good performances. I'm happy she's doing so well!:8-26-03respect: :wub:

mysteriousone

I don't know why, but I can only view 16 seconds of that Video, Carla:( Maybe too many people are viewing it or something:idontknow I'll try again later and hopefully I'll have better luck *fingers crossed*

Thanks for sharing though:)

Mysti!

whisper said:
Well Janet may not know where he is. Or she may not want to tell people all his business.

Exactly. :lol

In the past year, Bahrain has become the sort of "base" for people to place him in. So maybe he really is in Ireland or somewhere else...and she knows and doesn't want to get too into it so as not to blow his cover, lol. ;) Or...she may really not know. They probably really DON'T talk allll the time. Hell, I know that even I don't always see or talk to a lot of my relatives and I ain't trotting the globe or busy getting my life all legally (civily, of course, lol) and musically back on track like Michael is, not to mention trying to raise 3 children alone..or in Janet's case, promote an album. But that doesn't mean that they still aren't close..:8-26-03fruits_apple

I really enjoyed the interview. Janet handled all the questions with such dignity and grace. And her mannerisms are sooo much like Michael's! It's adorable! :p :lol She looks soo beautiful..:wub: If THAT's 40, then I won't even try to stall these next 20 years of my life...haha :p

Can't wait to buy the album! :D