Jermaine is in England

Fran

Today I saw Jermaine on the TV News.

He is doing a Tour of the schools talking to the children about Bullying and how to avoid it.

mysteriousone

Fran;185091 said:
Today I saw Jermaine on the TV News.

He is doing a Tour of the schools talking to the children about Bullying and how to avoid it.
:thumbsup Jermaine! I feel there are way too many parents out there who're not doing their job properly when raising their children! If every parent taught their children that bullying isn't acceptable and will not be tolerated, schools would be a much happier place for ALL students! I take my hat off to Jermaine for what he is doing for children in general! :8-26-03respect:

Thanks for posting, Fran! (Ohhh...I've just noticed you didn't post a news article, and this thread is in the News Article section! Nevermind, I'm sure a mod will move it to another section, unless of course, you just forgot to post the link *source* with your post) :unsure:

Mysti!

Fran

mysteriousone;185125 said:
:thumbsup Jermaine! I feel there are way too many parents out there who're not doing their job properly when raising their children! If every parent taught their children that bullying isn't acceptable and will not be tolerated, schools would be a much happier place for ALL students! I take my hat off to Jermaine for what he is doing for children in general! :8-26-03respect:

Thanks for posting, Fran! (Ohhh...I've just noticed you didn't post a news article, and this thread is in the News Article section! Nevermind, I'm sure a mod will move it to another section, unless of course, you just forgot to post the link *source* with your post) :unsure:

Mysti!

Sorry I had at that point only seen it on the BBC News. I did not make that clear. I should have done. :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6329833.stm

mysteriousone

miss;185136 said:
Jermain is a dumbass....

and who cares?????? lol
:blink: I CARE, Michelle and so should YOU!! Anybody who is willing to help children in anyway, is NOT a dumbass! :blink: Good grief!!

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Fran;185186 said:
Sorry I had at that point only seen it on the BBC News. I did not make that clear. I should have done. :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6329833.stm

Oh no, Fran, there's no need to apologise! :) You made it very clear in your post, that you saw Jermaine on the TV News! I just thought you also had a link to an article since you'd posted in the News Articles section.....but just forgot to post it!

I see you've found one though! :thumbsup

Again, thanks for posting! :D

Mysti!

miss

mysteriousone;185188 said:
:blink: I CARE, Michelle and so should YOU!! Anybody who is willing to help children in anyway, is NOT a dumbass! :blink: Good grief!!

Mysti!

ahhhhhhhhh myst lol

I meant that he is a dumbass in general... read the respons I typed to Tara...

its very nice he helps kids and all but still... he is so stupid about what he blurts out to the media...

mysteriousone

miss;185219 said:
ahhhhhhhhh myst lol

I meant that he is a dumbass in general... read the respons I typed to Tara...

its very nice he helps kids and all but still... he is so stupid about what he blurts out to the media...

Ah, Okay, lol! I misinterpreted your post....sorry! :wub:

Just curious though--what does he blurt or rather what has he blurted out to the media? What sort of things? I don't know much about Jermaine, only that, he can't have been such a dumb*** if the most recent BIG BROTHER show was anything to go by! I mean, he had to have been quite smart to finish 2nd, in my opinion, lol!

I don't know which thread you typed a response to Tara in, but I'll go check some more threads, and see if I can find it! :D

Mysti!

miss

oh it was on the thread that Jermain said he wants MJ to convert to Islam...

the thing is he blurts out stuff about MJ that later causes the media to mock him and laugh about him... as if they doesnt do that enough those idiots...

no need to give them more material for it....

mysteriousone

miss;185267 said:
oh it was on the thread that Jermain said he wants MJ to convert to Islam...

the thing is he blurts out stuff about MJ that later causes the media to mock him and laugh about him... as if they doesnt do that enough those idiots...

no need to give them more material for it....
Okay, I see what you mean with Jermaine now! I'm sure though, when he blurts things out to the media, he's not doing it purposely so the media can make fun of his brother!

Mysti!

miss

mysteriousone;185290 said:
Okay, I see what you mean with Jermaine now! I'm sure though, when he blurts things out to the media, he's not doing it purposely so the media can make fun of his brother!

Mysti!

No, not on purpose, out of dumbassness... :rollin

mysteriousone

miss;185342 said:
No, not on purpose, out of dumbassness... :rollin

Be nice now, Michelle! :bleh I think it's safe to say most of us in here know how you feel about Jermaine now, so no need to keep repeating it! :bleh :lol

Mysti!

miss

Shannon;185374 said:
Michelle, do I need to tell you twice?

Like I told mysti before:

Wont you please just put a sock in it already?? sheeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhh :rollin

Shannon

miss;185408 said:

If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make the change. :bleh :lol

miss

Shannon;185413 said:
If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make the change. :bleh :lol

Vero if you were just a tad cornier, we'd be making popcorn outta you!!!! :lol

mysteriousone

miss;185408 said:

LMAO!! Michelle, it's starting to look like the above is the only thing you know what to say when you can't think of a good comeback! :bleh :lol

Mysti!