Jermaine Jackson still wants Michael to be moved...

Why? Could it be because Thome Thome Michael's former manger and buddy of Jermaine's and the former husband of Jermaine's current wife owns part of Neverland? And having Michael buried there could mean you could turn it into Graceland? Nah I need to :chillpill

Teva

IMHO

Michael never would have wanted Neverland to become a Graceland. Graceland is a bottomless well of revenue for LMP. When Michael was alive no one was charged a fee to enter Neverland; furthermore, once you got through the gates everything was free: the rides, petting zoo, train, movie theatre, candy, food .... etc.

Cristine87

[quote name="Teva"]IMHO

Michael never would have wanted Neverland to become a Graceland. Graceland is a bottomless well of revenue for LMP. When Michael was alive no one was charged a fee to enter Neverland; furthermore, once you got through the gates everything was free: the rides, petting zoo, train, movie theatre, candy, food .... etc.[/quote]

I agree! I found it hilarious when Priscilla was on Oprah infering that Michael was trying to utilize Lisa when both of these broads have lived off of Elvis for decades. Opening Graceland as a tourist attraction was Priscilla's idea and she's been cashing in ever since! I say, sell Neverland and leave Michael where the hell he is.

Ben

I agree with Jermaine that Michael should be moved from Forest Lawn. I just don't agree with him that Michael should be moved to Neverland. Michael never wanted to live at Neverland again, and intentionally let Neverland rot. If anything I think Michael should be moved to the family Encino mansion (which is owned by Michael, and not his mother) or kept at Forest Lawn until Michael's children are old enough to decied to either keep him at Forest Lawn or move him somewhere more private and closer to them.

LittleSusie50

Wow Pauline, I never even thought of that option.
I guess all of the drama with the autopsy would have made that a bad choice.
I wonder of Jehovah Witnesses believe in that?
I hate talking about this stuff, but maybe they should just leave MJ where he is
and stop all of this. Not really my decision to make, but its time for
his 'shows' to stop and let the man rest for goodness sake.
I dunno... :idontknow

privacy

Probably if he's buried at Neverland he could charge for visitations.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me where Michael's buried. If Michael had particular feelings about where, he would've made them clear in his will.

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Teva"]IMHO
1. Jermaine can have as many children as he wants, it's his penis, as long as he can support and take care of them.
2. Michael moving to Neverland...hmmm. I am not sure how his spirit would react to it. If it is good than that's great, but if it is bad it could be reaaally bad. I will say that I wish Michael was in another location at Forest Lawn where at least once a year it is open to the fans to pay their respects. I think he would like to receive the love of the fans.
3. I think Michael left Neverland because he was advised to leave because Sneddon would have continued his persecution. More importantly Neverland could never be again what Michael had intended it to be, a place where kids could go and be kids again. Too much had happen.[/quote]

He can't support and take care of them. If he could they wouldn't be living with Katherin off of Michael's money. Michael has supported certain members of his family for a good portion of his life and it's time that it stopped.

Michael should stay where his is unless his children decide at some point that they want him moved somewhere else. The only reason Jermaine wants Michael at Neverland is for financial reasons. Neverland should never become like Graceland. Something should be done with it though. I would love to see it restored to what it once was and used for something good. It breaks my heart also to see it in the state it's in right now.

Cristine87

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
He can't support and take care of them. If he could they wouldn't be living with Katherin off of Michael's money. Michael has supported certain members of his family for a good portion of his life and it's time that it stopped.

Michael should stay where his is unless his children decide at some point that they want him moved somewhere else. The only reason Jermaine wants Michael at Neverland is for financial reasons.[/quote]
:educate Preach it, Girl!

LittleSusie50

I keep tellin' y'all I'm gonna BUY Neverland!
ALL I have to do is hit that lottery, so pack ya bags! :2tongue :whistling :apple :respect :blush

OneMoreChance

[quote name="LittleSusie50"]I keep tellin' y'all I'm gonna BUY Neverland!
ALL I have to do is hit that lottery, so pack ya bags! :2tongue :whistling :apple :respect :blush[/quote]

Party at Neverland!

DirtyDiana87

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]
As for Michael being moved there, I don't know, but I'm not going to lay into Jermaine about it, I'm sick of hating on everyone all the time.[/quote]

The only issue I have with Jermaine is that song he wrote about Michael saying such hateful and down right cruel things about his own brother. I know Michael forgave him, but ever since I heard that song I can't help but look at Jermaine differently now. I know he has stood up for his Brother many times in the past and even now, but in my eyes that doesn't change the fact that he wrote that cruel song about Michael. I'm sorry but that is how I feel.

Cristine87

[quote name="DirtyDiana87"]
As for Michael being moved there, I don't know, but I'm not going to lay into Jermaine about it, I'm sick of hating on everyone all the time.[/quote]

The only issue I have with Jermaine is that song he wrote about Michael saying such hateful and down right cruel things about his own brother. I know Michael forgave him, but ever since I heard that song I can't help but look at Jermaine differently now. I know he has stood up for his Brother many times in the past and even now, but in my eyes that doesn't change the fact that he wrote that cruel song about Michael. I'm sorry but that is how I feel.[/quote]
That's kind of how I feel about Latoya. She apologized and everything but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth!

MJfan01'

[quote name="DirtyDiana87"]

The only issue I have with Jermaine is that song he wrote about Michael saying such hateful and down right cruel things about his own brother. I know Michael forgave him, but ever since I heard that song I can't help but look at Jermaine differently now. I know he has stood up for his Brother many times in the past and even now, but in my eyes that doesn't change the fact that he wrote that cruel song about Michael. I'm sorry but that is how I feel.[/quote]
I can't blame you for that.