Judge Denies Another Motion By Nona Jackson

moonwalker5885

22nd May 2008

On Wednesday (21st May 2008), Los Angeles County Superior Court judge Robert Schneider denied another motion by Nona Paris Lola Jackson from London (UK).

In a fifty-eight page filing last month, Nona Jackson had claimed she has "over 15 biological children with Michael Jackson," that she is legally married to Michael Jackson, that her own father is Satan and that she was born with white skin that later turned black. She added that he has had marital relations with no one else but her. She also asked for a restraining order against Michael's former wife Deborah Rowe, whom she called a "busybody" who makes it hard for her to "concentrate" when she attends awards shows with Michael Jackson.

Previous motions by the same woman, where she had attempted to gain joint physical custody of Michael's children Prince and Paris, had already been denied.

The judge refused her request, saying last year; “I feel her evidence fails to establish any genetic relationship.”

Source: New York Daily News

mjjeyes;204141 said:
She needs professional help and mental hospital.

You are absolutely right there my dear! I'm not a doctor so I cant really diagnose her illness but working on my becoming a registered nurse here in Canada and recently studying mental health Nursing, I would say she is manifesting exact behaviour of a schizophrenia! In other words, she is having a mental disease. Poor woman, she should be in a Psychiatric hospital to treat her, I would love to have her as my client coz I have an assignment on how to be therapeutic and give therapeutic responses with a person who has mental problems.

Hey, mysteriousone, what can you say????? She is really a nutcase! I love her to be my psyche client! Heehehhehe.... ooooppsss... :michaeljacksonicon:

mysteriousone

sunshine.larrazabal;204143 said:
You are absolutely right there my dear! I'm not a doctor so I cant really diagnose her illness but working on my becoming a registered nurse here in Canada and recently studying mental health Nursing, I would say she is manifesting exact behaviour of a schizophrenia! In other words, she is having a mental disease. Poor woman, she should be in a Psychiatric hospital to treat her, I would love to have her as my client coz I have an assignment on how to be therapeutic and give therapeutic responses with a person who has mental problems.

Hey, mysteriousone, what can you say????? She is really a nutcase! I love her to be my psyche client! Heehehhehe.... ooooppsss... :michaeljacksonicon:
Thanks for your input, sunshine! :thumbsup: It's interesting that you say, you'd love for her to be your client though! What would you say to her? Considering you are an MJ fan/supporter and know that what she claims happened between her and Michael can't possibly be true! I mean claiming she has over 15 biological children with Michael! :blink: How would you deal with someone like that? :unsure: I mean, what do you say to them? Do you actually go along with them or what? How do Psychiatric nurses deal with them? :idontknow

Mysti!

mysteriousone;204163 said:
Thanks for your input, sunshine! :thumbsup: It's interesting that you say, you'd love for her to be your client though! What would you say to her? Considering you are an MJ fan/supporter and know that what she claims happened between her and Michael can't possibly be true! I mean claiming she has over 15 biological children with Michael! :blink: How would you deal with someone like that? :unsure: I mean, what do you say to them? Do you actually go along with them or what? How do Psychiatric nurses deal with them? :idontknow

Mysti!

Well, first and foremost, we don't really have to treat her as DIFFERENT but with this "person- nora or nona", she's beyond what I expect to be my psyche client so I wont be treating her therapeutically, I make it sure that she'll be secluded in one place, no meals, over dosage antipsychotic medications, and will be in a restraint ( the posey restraint) ALL DAY LONG! ---- how's that???????:lol Maybe that will give her a lesson, eh?:lol Am just trying to be a little bit harsh on you nora or nona----- just a little bit harsh!!:chairbeat :pullhair :icon_hitting

MJlover01

whahaha if hear father is satan, then is my father the Pope LOL, and if you have 15 children from someone Than you have "done it" from the moment when you were valuable, gee what a hopeless story :stfu , For God's sake find a Psychiator who can help you