Jury Deliberations - Official thread NOT GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjfannn

Well its not BJ that Diane Diamond should be wearyed about. It says in Romans ch.2 vs.1,5,8 and 9. (1) You who pass judgment on someone else, for whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself. (5) But because of your stubborness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of Gods wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.(8) But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil. So, my brothers and sisters she will defiantly get whats coming to her and I dont think they'll be able to slap a restraining order on God. And that goes for the rest of them. :lol: :eek:nesided:

megan23

well fans like BJ gives us a bad name....I don't like Diane Diamond at all but what he did crosses the line. I am sure she ain't calling him vulgar names like he was doing to her.....she is biased as hell but BJ is overshadowing the mostly sane respectful fans that are out there. Bj sounds a bit distrubed, hate to think what he might do if he hollers at Mike one day and it don't wave or talk back.....sounds obessessive to me and no one should be that towards anyone on this Earth. I love Michael dearly as a fan but I will never live and die by him if you know what I mean

Tiger Lilly

well I miss her but maybe Mez thought she was talking too much.....I got a feeling Mez is running the ship and right now that is how it should be!
But she only talks when Michael has cleared it, doesn't she? If she's not required to say something then she doesn't.

Maybe I'm wrong.

HotMJ!

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly

But she only talks when Michael has cleared it, doesn't she? If she's not required to say something then she doesn't.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Remember there's a GAG ORDER now! Sneddon probably went to Smelville and whined about all the press conferences!

Raymone will be back after the NOT GUILTY verdict. The fans love her!

:thumbsup :thumbsup

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by HotMJ!
Remember there's a GAG ORDER now! Sneddon probably went to Smelville and whined about all the press conferences!

Raymone will be back after the NOT GUILTY verdict. The fans love her!

:thumbsup :thumbsup
There was always a gag order. If Raymone broke the it I'm sure we'd have heard about it somewhere. She knew the rules of it and everything that is said has to go through Melville and Michael's lawyers.

I really doubt she'll be back if she was "terminated".

:nonono:

HotMJ!

Originally posted by whisper

I don't care how long they take as long as he's found not guilty on all counts.

(from Dan)

Hey, how are you doing? Thanks again for the updates

Looks like the MJ fans at Santa Maria are being targeted. Diane Dimond getting a restraining order? Calling someone a "b--ch" (esp when the accuracy cant be questioned) is not grounds for an order. Obviously she has insides to the court

I got this feeling that the jury hasnt reached a verdict because most believe he is not guilty, but a few think he is. The longer they take now, the better for MJ. Unlike the media spin... the longer a jury takes the better for the defendant, esp after this much time.... and now over 2 weekends. :thumbsup

Dan

Remember, it's just a GUESS that a few jurors are G's!

Me, I think the jury is just being diligent, and they ALL 12 think he's NOT GUILTY! :wink

:sneddoncr Sneddon SHAMED!

mjfannn

With all do respect , BJ is not the one that's distuerbed its DIANE DIAMOND! tell me how in the hell can you get a restraining order againts you for saying whats in your constitutional rights to say; can anybody break it down to me like I'm five years old. And here's a idea, how about MJ slapping a restraining order againts D.D and the dark forcess of the media for all the slandereous lies and constent harrassment that he has to go through on a day to day bacess. NO? why I ask? Ooowe,now I see... it is they're rights as the media to print,do and SAY whatever they want( feedom of the press) so its ok for the media to harrass and print all the ugly slandereous things about MJ and anybody they want BUT... BJ is being treated like he is living in Sadam Hussein's old regime, I'm sorry, but that's a big @ss double standerd. My advice to you, STOP WATCHING COURT TV and the rest of the govt. media. believe me, you will be a lot better off.

floacist

So the rumours were true and Raymone Bain did get the boot, I liked her but for whatever reason why they got rid of her was for the best.

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by floacist
So the rumours were true and Raymone Bain did get the boot, I liked her but for whatever reason why they got rid of her was for the best.

Like I said, whatever the circumstances was probably for a reason. Most fans were acting like a bunch of hypocrites, act like Michael has lost his mind. We don't know the truth, yet. This was posted by someone who works for MJJ Productions. I like Ms Bain too. She will always be my homegirl. I'm sure we know soon enough from Ms Bain herself or Michael when this saga is finally over.

danaluvsmj

The reason that the jury is taking so long is because of the complex jury instructions. It probably has nothing to do about whether the jury is hung I hope. Anyway it will take as long as it will take, even though this waiting it stressful.

abbymjgirl

I agree w/ you dana. I just think that the jury has to really reflect on it. I mean, it's about 60 days of "evidence". (but...there's no "case".) Hmmm...... I just think that it's a complex "case".

I read somewhere that Melville told them in their instructions that if they came to a conclusion of some of the charges, they could vote and "close the box" and keep looking for a verdict on the rest. So, maybe they have a conclusion on the lewd acts... and are working on the conspiracy....(verdict: INNOCENT)

I'll try and find out whee I read it....

Frenchy

Damn... I will miss Raymone. She was great. We will never know what happened behind the scenes, but she connected with the fans, she was a great defender of MJ and everybody, including the media, liked her. That's too bad.

tannel

Originally posted by Drizzl
Raymone rocks. I trust Mikes judgement and I wish Raymone all the best.

I agree. Raymone was the best. Nevertheless, I trust Mez and Mike's judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.