Jury Deliberations - Official thread NOT GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavenSent

*Holds hands with each and every one of you. * I cannot stomach negative thoughts, right now. We've waited all this time for this, and it's here.

and Goodness...CNN keeps it's camera shot right on Neverland's gates. I snuck to a break room to try to see what's going on, and it's surreal to me.

senecajackson

I'm at work at the moment and me and my co-worker are staying close to the TV!! I'm really anxious and nervous at the moment! My co-worker Alison is telling me to calm down, I'm really jumpy at the moment!
It's 4:04 here!
I'm staying close by!!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Frenchy
OK thanks, but they're not talking about it right now... or am I missing something?
I'm not sure....I can't vouch for those links. Hopefully I'll come across one that's active right now.

Off_the_wall

Originally posted by HeavenSent
*Holds hands with each and every one of you. * I cannot stomach negative thoughts, right now. We've waited all this time for this, and it's here.

and Goodness...CNN keeps it's camera shot right on Neverland's gates. I snuck to a break room to try to see what's going on, and it's surreal to me.

*holds hand*

senecajackson

Hugs all of you!
We came so far you guys! I couldn't handle this without each and every last one of u!
We are simply the best! Stay strong everyone!

Eboni

Thank you for all the comforting wors on Michael's behalf which made this whole trial period a lot easier for me and everyone else here.

-Thanks you MJEOL...... :thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.