Just an Idea

MjsTennesseeFan

The Support Book

I will making a book for Michael, which includes:

Fan letters of support and/or fan letters ( These can be any fan letters you have written to Michael or any letters of support for him.)

Artwork ( This can be any Artwork of MJ or related to MJ eg. Peter Pan or Disney, Charlie Chaplin, Children etc.)

Poetry ( Poetry about MJ or inspired by or related to MJ, or supportive poetry.)

Letters about Fan Rallies/Vigils you have attended or organized ( Letters like these would be sure to lift MJ's spirits! I'm more than positive that he would love to hear about and MJ fan rallies you have attended.)

Photos from Fan Rallies/Vigils, ( If you have any good quality photos from fan rallies/vigils or photos of your banners for MJ you want to submit, there will be a section dedicated to them.)

MJ Fan Mug Shots ( If you haven't already gotten a Mug Shot, you can make one here: http://digilander.libero.it/MJFansMugshots...s/mjsupport.htm
And you can check out the one's fans have already made here: http://digilander.libero.it/MJFansMugshots/index.htm. If you already have an MJ Fan Mugshot please send it to me, I would love to have a section in the book dedicated to them as I'm sure it will add some humour to the book and MJ will love them!)

Fans Photos ( If you wanna send your photo to be in the book for MJ to see, or have photos of you and your MJ Collections, or even a photo of you and your MJ doll)

Creative Writing About MJ ( This can be anything from Fan Fictions to recounts of your meeting with MJ or your experience at an MJ concert etc. )

Prayers you have specially composed for MJ ( Many of us fans have been praying for MJ more than ever, if you have specially composed a prayer for MJ or there's a certain prayer that you say for him everynight why not share it with him?)

>You may contribute anything that you feel shows your love and support for MJ<

Email TheSupportBook@mjfanbase.com to summit your stuff.

the main idea of the project is fom another board

Note: The book will be made like a real hard back book and I will try to get it to Brian Oxman and if not him for shure Raymone Bain.

PienDietCoke

phantom!

Are there any links to an already completed support book like this? The idea seems fairly old. I mean, these links seem old so......I'd love to see a completed one? Did Michael get it, if one is done?

Originally posted by phantom!
Are there any links to an already completed support book like this? The idea seems fairly old. I mean, these links seem old so......I'd love to see a completed one? Did Michael get it, if one is done?

Well, the one that PienDietCoke posted the link to----That was the one myself and some friends (including danaluvsmj) were involved in making last year :) Michael saw it at court last September and it was later passed onto him (by Karen Faye). :)

danaluvsmj

Originally posted by InspirationMoonwalks
Well, the one that PienDietCoke posted the link to----That was the one myself and some friends (including danaluvsmj) were involved in making last year :) Michael saw it at court last September and it was later passed onto him (by Karen Faye). :)

yep, I cosign on that :D

phantom!

Congrats Dana and Inspiration! That seems like a huge project.....you all rock. I'm sure it meant so much to Michael. It makes a lot o' sense to give it to him during the trial............

Originally posted by phantom!
Congrats Dana and Inspiration! That seems like a huge project.....you all rock. I'm sure it meant so much to Michael. It makes a lot o' sense to give it to him during the trial............

Thanks! I appreciate that :)

Welcome to MJEOL, btw. I'm sure you will have fun here :D

FriendinMoscow

Hey Tara and Dana! I agree with phantom...ummm, "phantom!" I know that support book took months of extremely hard work, and it's beautiful and was so meaningful.

phantom! (why the exclamation point, btw) you can find where to order the book and look at the awesome cover if you google "Through your trials and tribulations: we will be there." That's what it's called, right?

Originally posted by FriendinMoscow
Hey Tara and Dana! I agree with phantom...ummm, "phantom!" I know that support book took months of extremely hard work, and it's beautiful and was so meaningful.

phantom! (why the exclamation point, btw) you can find where to order the book and look at the awesome cover if you google "Through your trials and tribulations: we will be there." That's what it's called, right?

Thanks, Evalie! :) It was truly a labor of love......and ALL worth it in the end!
wub.gif

And yes, that is the title...:)

FriendinMoscow

actually, you should go to lulu.com (orlulupress.com..forget which one offhand, LOL) and search the title:) Or just search for Michael Jackson.. Then you can find how to order the book.