Just asking for the heck of it...

sodium amytal

(x-posted in various places)

Since the MJ fandom in general seems to know everything about these people, I figured I'd ask. This will sound weird, but does anyone here know Jordan Chandler and/or Gavin Arviso's contact info? Meaning address, email, phone, etc? I'm not asking so I can go stalk and kill them ( :lol ), just asking out of curiousity. If you don't personally know, do you know of anyone that would know (someone on another forum/someone I could contact) ? ; O; Feel free to delete this if need be, but don't be an a$$ about me asking, okay? :)

CJluvsMJ

I dont know anything about those evil boys, but last year, I saw a boy at my school that looked just like Gavin, so I called him Gavin Boy.
He was a freaky bastard. :mad:
He grabbed my butt, tried to kiss me, & really annoyed the hell outta me.
Something was wrong with that boy.
And they said that Jordan lives somewhere in New Jersey, but don't let me find him, because if I do...
:icon_hitting
Just kidding...I guess. :unsure:
:lol

mysteriousone

sodium amytal said:
(x-posted in various places)

Since the MJ fandom in general seems to know everything about these people, I figured I'd ask. This will sound weird, but does anyone here know Jordan Chandler and/or Gavin Arviso's contact info? Meaning address, email, phone, etc? I'm not asking so I can go stalk and kill them ( :lol ), just asking out of curiousity. If you don't personally know, do you know of anyone that would know (someone on another forum/someone I could contact) ? ; O; Feel free to delete this if need be, but don't be an a$$ about me asking, okay? :)

Aww..sorry Mel, I can't help you here! If I ever find out, I'll let you know though! :)

Mysti!

Saphster

I saw this bit on court tv a few years back, and they say he (Jordan) lives in a secluded area & he's asked the public not to give out his contact info, or name, or anything. Maybe he lives under a secret name:idontknow .

sodium amytal

..+Sapphire+.. said:
I saw this bit on court tv a few years back, and they say he (Jordan) lives in a secluded area & he's asked the public not to give out his contact info, or name, or anything. Maybe he lives under a secret name:idontknow .
Too bad. :lol

And there's still Gavin left. n 3n

sodium amytal

mcilroga said:
Goodness! :blink: Why, what would you do? :g :lol

But no, I don't. :(
Nothing illegal, don't worry. You guys should know me well enough to know I wouldn't hunt them down and kill them or something. :lol

mysteriousone

sodium amytal said:
Nothing illegal, don't worry. You guys should know me well enough to know I wouldn't hunt them down and kill them or something. :lol

You quite sure about that, Mel? I mean, "rape" is illegal, you know! :lol jk jk

Mysti!

Shannon

jupiter said:
can i b a nutcase too. please:D
Well, it depends on whether or not you will be accepted to join the nutcase club since the rules are pretty strict. :g But you never know, you never know. :bleh :lol :lol