Katherine Jackson Agrees to Share Custody with TJ Jackson; (updated w/video)

MJfan01'

o1v5A.png

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A nephew of Katherine Jackson reported the Jackson family matriarch missing late Saturday night after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.
It is the latest chapter in a messy dispute between several of Jackson's children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.
Jackson's nephew, Trent, filed the report with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office. But one of her sons involved in the dispute said she was fine and resting in Arizona.
"I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," Jermaine Jackson tweeted.
"This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period," he added.
The missing persons report follows a letter made public Wednesday in which two daughters -- Rebbie and Janet -- and three sons -- Jermaine, Randy and Tito -- charge that Jackson, 82, was being mistreated by the executors of Michael Jackson's estate and mis-advised by her manager and lawyer.
According to Jackson's lawyer, Sandra Ribera, Jackson left her Calabasas, California, home on July 15, to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later.
Traveling with her was her oldest daughter, Rebbie.
But when Paris, Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter, called her aunts Rebbie and Janet over the past several days, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ribera said.
"yes, my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now," Paris tweeted Sunday morning.
In another tweet, she gave out her bodyguard's phone number and asked people to call the authorities if they saw Jackson.
"The kids were trying to get a hold of their grandmother and they haven't been able to reach her for almost a week," Ribera said. "They are told she's unavailable."
"I'm concerned that she's not safe," Ribera added.
Jackson has not called Michael Jackson's three children, who have lived with her since their father died three years ago, the lawyer said.
Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said.
"I'm concerned that she would never do this," Ribera said. "We have no idea what's going on with her. No one has talked to her."
CNN reached out to Janet Jackson's representatives several times but did not hear back.
Jackson's manager Lowell Henry questioned Jermaine Jackson's claim that a doctor ordered her to leave her home and not communicate with her grandchildren.
The sheriff's rhomicide-missing persons unit has been asked to investigate, Ribera said.

http://www.cnn.com/2...rson/index.html

MJfan01'

I meant to type missing. Yeah just what in the actual hell. I feel so bad for Michael's kids. I understand why Michael stayed away from most of his family.

SexyChica

It's sick they're keeping those kids away from their grandmother. Even if Katherine is resting like Jermaine claims someone has a cell phone & she could easily phone the children to let them know she is fine.

Such a shady family. It seems that everyday that passes this family continues to exhibit why Michael had nothing to do with them and left them nothing in his Will.

MJfan01'

paris also posted that one of the doctors that testified for Murray has been taking care of her grandmother. There is no excuse for why Michael's kids have not heard from her. Jermaine released a statement saying that the family knew where Katherine. I guess Michael's kids don't count. All of this is too much to be a coincidence, for me at least. The send the letter of to the public about hwo the estate sucks at life. I've heard that Randy wanted to be in charge. Proving that Katherine is "out of her mind" would make that easier. Dr. Metzger, who testified on Murray's behalf is taking care of Katherine too. (what the hell) Paris asking people if they knew where grandma was messed that up. Nothing surprises me anymore. I hope the kids have spoken to their grandmother. A 30 second conversation would be enough. Katherine is the kid guardian and she basically dropped off the face of the earth for a week and didn't talk to her grandchildren. No bueno.

MJfan01'

LOS ANGELES (CNN) – Katherine Jackson, reported missing Saturday by her nephew, told a law enforcement officer in Arizona Sunday that she was “fine,” a source close to the investigation said.
But Michael Jackson’s three children still have not heard from their grandmother a week after she left the Calabasas, California, home where she lives with them, according to Katherine Jackson’s lawyer.
The lack of contact with the Jackson family matriarch led her nephew Trent Jackson to file a missing person’s report with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department late Saturday, Jackson attorney Sandra Ribera said.
It is the latest chapter in a messy dispute between several of Jackson’s children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.
Jermaine Jackson, in a statement posted on Twitter Sunday night, said the children were not “being ‘blocked’ from speaking with Mother,” who he said “is safe and well in Arizona with her daughter and our sister, Rebbie, resting up on doctor’s advice.”
“She is merely an 82-year-old woman following doctor’s orders to rest-up and de-stress, away from phones and computers,” he tweeted.
His statement did not explain why Paris Jackson, the 14-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson, was rebuffed in several attempts to reach her grandmother on the phone. That led Paris to post messages on Twitter early Sunday pleading for help in finding her.
“yes, my grandmother is missing,” Paris tweeted. “i haven’t spoken with her in a week i want her home now.”
She asked anyone who sees her grandmother to call police, even publishing her bodyguard’s phone number.
Paris and her brothers Prince and Blanket have been in Katherine Jackson’s custody since their pop icon father died three years ago.
Jackson “has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids,” Ribera said. “I’m concerned that she would never do this. We have no idea what’s going on with her. No one has talked to her.”
While Jackson still had not called her grandchildren by Sunday night, word reached the family that she was safe, according to a source close to the missing persons probe. The source did not want to be identified since they were not authorized to make the information public.
An Arizona law officer located Katherine Jackson with her daughter Rebbie on Sunday, the source said. When the officer, in the presence of Rebbie, asked Katherine Jackson if she wanted to leave the location she replied ‘no,’ the source said.
Jermaine Jackson’s statement said he and his siblings took their mother to Arizona “in line with doctor’s advice following a check-up.”
Dr. Allan Metzger was brought into Jackson’s home “under false pretenses” on July 14 by saying he was sent by her primary care physician, Ribera said. “We came to find out that her doctor has no association with Dr. Metzger.”
Metzger was a defense witness in the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray last year, testifying that he treated Michael Jackson off and on for two decades for “his profound sleep disorder.” Murray was subsequently convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s death.
“the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother… just saying,” Paris Jackson tweeted.
The doctor advised Katherine Jackson that it was better for her to take a plane on a trip planned for the next day, rather than ride in a RV driven by Trent Jackson, Ribera said.
Jackson left with her oldest daughter, Rebbie, the next day to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, she said. But she never arrived at the concert, Ribera said.
A letter made public Wednesday in which two daughters – Rebbie and Janet – and three sons – Jermaine, Randy and Tito – charge that Jackson, 82, was being mistreated by the executors of Michael Jackson’s estate and mis-advised by her manager and
lawyer.
http://fox8.com/2012/07/22/missing-persons-report-filed-for-katherine-jackson/

MJfan01'

"Katherine Jackson is not missing and she's having a good time with family," confirms the Pima County Sheriff's Department.

X17online can exclusively report that a law enforcement official was sent from the department to interview Mrs. Jackson at the undisclosed location in Arizona where she is currently staying.

The visit was a direct request from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department ... who had been notified by Katherine's nephew, Trent, that the Jackson matriarch had been missing.
The law enforcement official who interviewed

Katherine Jackson for 30 - 45 minutes also spoke with X17 exclusively and gave us a first hand account of the visit:

• "When I got there, Katherine Jackson and her family were at the dinner table and had just finished a game of Uno. In fact, their dinner plates were still in front of them. She seemed like she was having a good time. She was happy, safe and healthy. Basically Mrs. Jackson was vacationing with her family here in Arizona."

We're told Mrs. Jackson is currently staying with her daughter Rebbie, her granddaughter Stacy and also her great grandson, London. The law enforcement official tells us "this was strictly to check on Mrs. Jackson's welfare."

The Malibu Lost Hills Sheriff's Office was notified about the outcome of the visit with Mrs. Jackson. We're told the office "seemed ok with it and were appreciative" that the Pima County Sheriff's official paid Mrs. Jackson a visit.
The Pima County Sheriff's Department has filed their report confirming Mrs. Jackson's safety.

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/x17_exclusive_arizona_missing_sheriff_interview_katherine_jackson_pima_county_072212.php#jwfGDyiBTp9DJmrH.99

MJfan01'

UPDATE: The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department detectives were TURNED AWAY at the house where Katherine Jackson is staying because they didn't have jurisdiction because the Pima County [color=blue !important][font=Lucida Grande, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=blue !important][font=Lucida Grande, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sheriff's[/font][/font][/color][/color] Department determined that Katherine was safe. The detectives were told Katherine was safe, and are now on their way back to Los Angeles without having made any contact with Katherine.

Investigators from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Homicide & Missing Persons unit are en route to Arizona to do a [color=blue !important][font=Lucida Grande, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=blue !important][font=Lucida Grande, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]welfare [/font][color=blue !important][font=Lucida Grande, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]check[/font][/color][/font][/color][/color] on Katherine Jackson, after she was reported missing by her nephew, Trent, on Saturday night, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

As we previously reported, several officers from the [color=blue !important][font=Lucida Grande, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=blue !important][font=Lucida Grande, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pima [/font][color=blue !important][font=Lucida Grande, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]County [/font][/color][color=blue !important][font=Lucida Grande, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sheriff's[/font][/color][/font][/color][/color] Department visited Katherine Jackson in Arizona on Sunday night. Katherine had been staying with daughter, Rebbie, and told the cops she was fine.

PHOTOS: Katherine Jackson Holds Memorial For King Of Pop In His Hometown

However, "the cops from Pima County didn't follow proper procedure and questioned Katherine in front of her daughter, Rebbie. Katherine should have been taken into a separate room and asked if she was OK, or being held against her will. The decision was made that two detectives from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department would personally go to Arizona to ensure that Katherine was safe, and that everything is OK. It's being done out of an abundance of caution," a source close to the situation tells us.

This comes after Katherine was blindsided after a letter from several of her children demanded their resignations of the executors of Michael's estate, John Branca and John McClain (after three previous failed attempts). The letter, allegedly from Janet, Rebbie, Tito, Randy, and Jermaine, demanded the executors resign immediately because they believe the late singer's will was a fake. The letter also alleged that the executors' manipulations left Katherine in bad health, having recently suffered a mini-stroke (Katherine has denied such).

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

The executors have strongly denied the charges in the letter and have substantially increased the value of the estate. Also as Radar first reported, the statute of limitations has run out on challenging the will.

The matriarch of the Jackson family "still hasn't called Michael's children, who she is legally responsible for, nor has she spoken to her attorney, Perry Sanders," the source says.

http://www.radaronli...iffs-department

LittleSusie50

They should make sure that those kids know where she is at all times.
After losing Michael, they should stop trying to shield them and let them
know if there is a problem.

MJfan01'

Los Angeles police were called to the Calabasas, Calif., mansion of Jackson family matriarch Katherine earlier Monday to stop Michael Jackson’s three children from being removed from the house, Celebuzz has exclusively learned.
It’s understood at least three siblings of the late pop star Michael JacksonJanet, Jermaine, Randy – arrived at the mansion 82-year-old Katherine shares with the late pop star’s children, Prince Michael, 15, Paris, 14, and ten-year-old Prince Michael 2.
“Janet, Jermaine and Randy turned up with what appeared to be a television crew in tow,” a source at the home told Celebuzz.
It’s understood Katherine’s personal security prevented the trio of uncle and aunts from taking the children and immediately called police. It is not known if police were involved in preventing Janet, Jermaine and Randy.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department confirmed the development when contacted by Celebuzz.
“We were called out to her home at 1.10pm,” the Watch Commander at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station confirmed to Celebuzz.
“Police are currently still trying to determine what happened at the home, so at this point, we do not have any further information.”

As Celebuzz previously reported, the legal guardian for the three Jackson children was reported missing to police late on Saturday – as a family feud escalated over his multi-billion dollar will.
A shaken Paris appealed on Twitter: “My grandmother is missing. I haven’t spoken with her in a week. I want her home now. If anybody sees my grandmother, please call the authorities.”
CELEBUZZ EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: JACKSON FAMILY LETTER TO EXECUTORS

=(

MJfan01'

FROM THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSON

We thank the fans for their keen interest in the matters that have been reported on recently regarding the Estate and Mrs. Jackson.

We will not comment any further on the letter we received from certain of the Jackson siblings. We think our letter in response speaks for itself.

We are acutely concerned about the welfare of Mrs. Jackson, and most particularly with Michael's minor children. We are concerned that we do what we can to protect them from undue influences, bullying, greed, and other unfortunate circumstances. While we do not have standing to directly intervene, we have monitored the situation and will continue to do so. We believe measures are being put in place that will help protect them from what they are having to deal with.

We take these matters very seriously and will continue to report on them as appropriate.

Sincerely,

John Branca
John McClain
Co-Executors
The Estate of Michael Jackson

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Everyday I log on, there's some more mess happening. WTH?

Ok. I'll say it: The grown ass people trying to get control of Mike's kids so they can get control of Mike's money need to get a f ckin life. I think they all need to sit their asses down somewhere and let Mama Jackson do what she needs to do. Mike OBVIOUSLY trusted her more than he trusted anybody else to take care of his kids, so why act a fool now?

Why now all of a sudden is all this ridiculous $hit happening? They seemed to have it together for 3 years, but now people are showing their asses.

Mike's money belongs to those babies. PERIOD. Where is this beef coming from? Are they trying to get control of Mrs. Jackson so that they can gain control of those kids and Mike's money? They roll up into the house and try to take the kids away? Do things the legal way or else you will only make things worse.

Here's an idea for those who MAY be vying for a piece of that money: get a f ckin J.O.B. and stop trying to use 'concern' for Mike's kids to stick your hands into somebody else's purse.

His kids need stability and they're at a very difficult age as it is. All these aunts and uncles, their "family friends" and slipshod "advisers" should all shut the f ck up about this and deal with their stuff internally. Don't turn these kids' lives into a tabloid novel! Mike worked too damn hard for too long to see his kids in the middle of $hit like this.

AND to speak directly to any troublemakers: maybe Mike couldn't stand to be around some of yall asses and kept his kids away from damn near everybody but Katherine Jackson BECAUSE of the bull$hit that's happening RIGHT NOW. Ever thought of that?

Ever thought that Mike felt like he couldn't trust yall a$ses fuh $hit as the main reason why he kicked yall out or refused to see yall when yall came to allegedly "protect him" or "hold an intervention" (or whatever sorry excuse you came up with after the fact)?

These are gray, grown a$s people doing stuff like this! Whether the media reports are 100% correct or bereft of detail, they've gotten authorities involved in your bull$hit.

What's to stop a Judge or somebody else from placing these kids into temp. foster care now with allegations swirling around about this, that and the other?

UNACCEPTABLE!

You keep acting a damn fool and the very people who may (or may not) be screwing over Mike's money will be seen as the rational ones in this whole scenario. CUT IT OUT. Seriously.

*gettin on my damn nerve with this crap.*

And no, I won't apologize for telling it like it is, so don't tell me to calm down....

LittleSusie50

I heard that Whisper!
When did they all go to bed and wake up crazy?! What brought this on?!
All families fight, so that is not unusual to me. Why so public?
But I will say this,
When The Jacksons fight, its dysfunctional and weird.
When The Kardashians fight, its good television.
Go figure... :idontknow

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
And.... this is the type of stuff I was afraid of:

(TMZ updates from a hearing held today)

1:06 [PM] TJ's lawyer just said TJ will move get PERMANENT GUARDIANSHIP of the kids. It will be filed in the next 48 hours.

10:34 AM JUDGE BECKLOFF JUST MADE TJ THE TEMPORARY GUARDIAN AND SUSPENDED KATHERINE'S GUARDIANSHIP!

Before Beckloff appointed TJ ... TJ's lawyer said TJ had a strange phone call with Katherine yesterday and TJ said, "I've never heard my grandmother talk like that."TJ added, "She wasn't sharp. The pauses, choice of vocabulary ... she has not used certain phrases like that before." TJ thought she was talking in code. As TJ addressed the court, he was choking up.

Beckloff said this was not a power play by TJ and ordered the Michael Jackson Estate to give TJ the funds necessary to take care of security and anything else that's needed for the children.

Before Beckloff appointed TJ, the lawyer for MJ's kids said the kids all support TJ getting temporary guardianship.

The lawyer for the MJ Estate just said the executors are very concerned for the kids and Katherine.

The judge said Katherine was not suspended for wrongdoing, but that she was prevented from doing her guardianship duties by "intentional act from third parties." In other words, the judge smells a rat in the form of Randy, Jermaine and Janet.

10:34 AM
The judge just ordered that MJ's 3 kids NOT be removed from California without a court order. The judge added that TJ should file a petition for PERMANENT GUARDIANSHIP. The judge said in addition to giving Diana Ross notice, they must also give notice to Debbie Rowe.

10:33 AM Katherine's lawyer, Sandra Ribera, just said she (Sandra) has been to the house several times recently and she believes Katherine has been held against her will.

10:31 AM TJ's lawyer, Charles Schultz, just told the court, Katherine is unavailable and all they want is a temporary guardianship so he seems to be saying Ross is an unnecessary party. Schultz also said there was an "incident" at the Calabasas house last night that escalated. He added TJ is unsure Katherine is acting voluntarily

10:29 AM The Judge will not hear TJ's petition, BECAUSE no one notified Diana Ross, who is Katherine's successor to guardianship under Michael's will.

10:13 AM -- The hearing is underway. Before getting to TJ's petition, Judge Mitch Beckloff is handling several other MJ Estate matters.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/d2o6amk

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Attorney: Jackson matriarch sounded lucid on call

Katherine Jackson's attorney says he has spoken with his client for the first time in several days and she is on her way back to Los Angeles.

Perry Sanders Jr. says the Jackson family matriarch called him Wednesday after a hearing in which she was suspended as guardian of her late son Michael's three children.

He says Katherine Jackson sounded lucid and normal, but declined to say what the pair discussed.
Katherine Jackson's whereabouts and condition were the subject of Wednesday's hearing during which a judge temporarily relieved her of guardianship duties.

TJ Jackson, the son of Tito Jackson, was appointed temporary guardian of the children, who range in ages from 10 to 15 years old.

Sanders says he plans to meet with his client Thursday....

>>> Full story