Kiss\' Gene Simmons calls Michael Jackson an \'abuser

Cristine87

Kiss' Gene Simmons calls Michael Jackson an 'abuser

"He molested those kids. Not a doubt"
Joe Bosso, Wed 3 Feb 2010, 11:19 pm UTC

Curious as to why Kiss' Gene Simmons wasn't part of the recent We Are The World remake? Don't be. In the new issue of Classic Rock, the long-tongued bassist lets loose on the late King of Pop, stating that he believes Jackson was a child molester.

"I knew Michael," Simmons tells journalist Geoff Barton. "I ran into him a few times. I met him the first time before he became the superstar, when he was sort of teenagey, when he was still a Jackson Five. This was in the Cher days, when Cher and I lived together.

"But as time moved on, and no matter what my fond memories and fond images of Michael were, with one allegation of paedophilia after another and another and another…Oh dear."

Simmons goes on to say that he knew some of the musicians Jackson toured with, and cites one who quit after seeing "boys coming out of the hotel rooms...Well, you know, where there's smoke there's fire. There's no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt."

"Where there's smoke there's fire. There's no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt."
Simmons, who claims to have bedded down over 4600 women during his career, also says, "There's never been a single female of any age that I've ever known about who has ever made a claim that she has had a physical relationship with Michael, ever.

"The only sexual references ever made about Michael Jackson that were made by anyone, anywhere around the world, have always been made by kids, and specifically males usually 10 to 14 years of age; never females, that age or older, and never grown men."

You gotta say one thing for Simmons: he's not one to hold his, er, tongue. (Yeah, we had to go there again.) Read more of Gene's explosive interview in the new issue of Classic Rock

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guit...ichael-jackson-an-abuser-235539?page=1&max=10

:chairbeat:chairbeat:chairbeat F*cker!

Okay, guys, DON'T PANIC! This person am going to put in here, (the link) is one of the Sun's staff in UK... BUT, he got the chance to interview Jennifer Batten and here's the link: http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.com/2010/02/jackson-guitarist-no-truth-to-simmons.html

Michael Jackson's long-serving tour guitarist Jennifer Batten has slammed Gene Simmons' recent allegations against the King of Pop.

Last week I sat down for an hour-long interview with Batten, who accompanied Jackson on all three of his world tours. During her decade of service she was also seen in the Dirty Diana music video, Jackson's feature film Moonwalker and the star's record breaking Superbowl performance, which was watched by more than a billion people.

Batten performs Dirty Diana with Jackson on the Bad Tour, 1988.

During our interview, I took the opportunity to quiz Batten over allegations recently made by aging glam rocker Gene Simmons, who claimed in a Classic Rock interview that a musician friend of his had quit a Michael Jackson tour after 'seeing boys coming out of the hotel rooms'.

Was it true, I asked her, that a musician had quit one of Jackson's tours while on the road?

"Number one," said Batten, "there's no truth to it. Number two, I would guess that it was somebody who got fired. Somebody who was embarrassed that they got fired and made-up a story."

But did any musicians ever get fired mid-way through a tour?

"No. Nuh-uh. No, there were a couple of people who got fired like a week before we took out on the road."

So there you have it, folks. No musician ever left a Michael Jackson tour mid-way through. Some musicians were fired but before the tour even hit the road, meaning that they couldn't have seen anything going on inside any hotels.

Yet again, Simmons' ravings about Jackson have been entirely debunked.

Oh, God, gene simmon..... whatevah is wrong wit' yah! :rolleyes::bleh

oldschoolfan

I love how people state quite specifically that Michael was a paedopile. Oh yes, no doubt in my mind, that's why he never went to jail, that's why there was no proof ever found even with 2 police departments and the FBI on his back all these years. With all that proof they DIDN'T find, how could anyone EVER consider him innocent?
Gene should have testified against him in court, especially considering he didn't actually see abuse going on. Oh and the fact he knew these kids were being abused and didn't go to the cops about it, well done Simmons, well done.

SexyChica

Gene Simmons can go to hell. He's another publicity hound. Maybe he thinks he can jumpstart his non-existent career by bashing Michael. F'ck him.

Glad Jennifer blasted him and those accusations.

Mack Dogg

Gene Simmons is a one-hit wonder to me. I've never heard another hit of KISS besides that "Rock and Roll all night." Maybe it's because I was never a fan. Anyway seems like they've been beefing before. This MIGHT have something to do with Diana Ross. Let it Go Gene.

By the way Simmons also hates Carlos Santana, he calls him a loser. Dude, Santana can outplay you on the guitar with broken fingers.

shelly

Thee guy should shut up. He claims he had sexual relationship with 4000 women? He is a liar or he treat women like garbage. Lots of the 4000 women were certainly under age.

LittleSusie50

He acts like he actually saw something happen.
Why didn't he say this while Michael was alive?
Why would he be on We Are the World anyway?
He can't even sing! I have never heard him sing solo, have you?
Why does he suddenly think his mouth is a prayer book, and we should believe
Michael was a pedophile because HE says so?
Michael has already passed over, and The Lord will take care of any sins
he may have to atone for, NOT Gene Simmons.
I would like to close with my favorite phrase,

What the fcuk ever...:glare:

Cristine87

I just couldn't believe this when I heard! Dude, are you crazy to be making comments like that? Supposedly slept with 4600 women and he wants to sit their and judge somebody? Wow!:rolleyes:

OneMoreChance

I've never liked Gene Simmons! Now I like him even less! It always amazes me that so many people claim to have first hand knowledge of inappropriate behavior on Michael's part, yet none of them ever went to the authorities! Rings as bullshit to me!:censored

Ben

Gene Simmons is a jackass, and his own biggest fan.

He claims only boys aged 10-14 claim to have slept with Michael. Well, many adults have claimed to have slept with Michael. Many women have claimed to have slept with Michael, and even though Michael wasn't gay a number of men have also made claims, most recently a male friend of Arnie Klein pathetically claimed to have hand an affair with Michael in the tabloids. Around 1993-95 women filed a lawsuit against Michael claiming he raped her at a party, and was the father of her son. So Gene Simmons really is talking crap, and needs a good punch in his ugly face to knock some sense in to him.

Maiky

4600 women? Oh my God!
Gene Simmons, go to an exorcist, because you are seriously devil-possessed !
I've always believed that all those who easily accused Michael of being a pedophile have showed in most cases serious problems.. not everyone, but in this case, this Gene Simmons is seriously disturbed and he cut his own throat by himself by saying that he bedded down 4600 women in his life!

OneMoreChance

Maiky;235697 said:
4600 women? Oh my God!
I've always believed that all those who easily accused Michael of being a pedophile have showed in most cases serious problems.. not everyone, but in this case, this Gene Simmons is seriously disturbed and he cut his own throat by himself by saying that he bedded down 4600 women in his life!

:8-26-03yuk:

MJfan01'

Maiky;235697 said:
4600 women? Oh my God!

dittto

justice

Cristine87;235556 said:
Kiss' Gene Simmons calls Michael Jackson an 'abuser

"He molested those kids. Not a doubt"
Joe Bosso, Wed 3 Feb 2010, 11:19 pm UTC

Curious as to why Kiss' Gene Simmons wasn't part of the recent We Are The World remake? Don't be. In the new issue of Classic Rock, the long-tongued bassist lets loose on the late King of Pop, stating that he believes Jackson was a child molester.

"I knew Michael," Simmons tells journalist Geoff Barton. "I ran into him a few times. I met him the first time before he became the superstar, when he was sort of teenagey, when he was still a Jackson Five. This was in the Cher days, when Cher and I lived together.

"But as time moved on, and no matter what my fond memories and fond images of Michael were, with one allegation of paedophilia after another and another and another…Oh dear."

Simmons goes on to say that he knew some of the musicians Jackson toured with, and cites one who quit after seeing "boys coming out of the hotel rooms...Well, you know, where there's smoke there's fire. There's no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt."

"Where there's smoke there's fire. There's no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt."
Simmons, who claims to have bedded down over 4600 women during his career, also says, "There's never been a single female of any age that I've ever known about who has ever made a claim that she has had a physical relationship with Michael, ever.

"The only sexual references ever made about Michael Jackson that were made by anyone, anywhere around the world, have always been made by kids, and specifically males usually 10 to 14 years of age; never females, that age or older, and never grown men."

You gotta say one thing for Simmons: he's not one to hold his, er, tongue. (Yeah, we had to go there again.) Read more of Gene's explosive interview in the new issue of Classic Rock

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guit...ichael-jackson-an-abuser-235539?page=1&max=10

:chairbeat:chairbeat:chairbeat F*cker!

Simmons confirms the wacked out pervert that he is. 4600 women....pleeeeeease!!!! I'm curious to know how he kept count of all those women....sure there weren't a few boys in there?

Find a rock and crawl under it Gene.