LaToya 20/20 interview this Friday at 10pm

candles

i dont know why i'm getting annoyed by this...

i guess in some ways this is her way of dealing with it? idk...

Saphster

I really don't understand why she's going on 20/20 with Barbara. WTF? Did she not see that interview Michael did with her? And Jermaine already went on Larry King. I'm starting to get annoyed by it too. I keep getting the impression she's doing it more for herself than her brother.

candles

Me too Saphster. I can't judge because unlike her, I haven't known Michael since he was born. But this whole 'milking his death for all its worth', I dont like it. That's how I see it. What is she going to say that she hasn't already spoke publicly about? I mean maybe she may unleash some memories she had with Mike that we don't know about but I just wish things would be kept more sacred with her.

I like how Janet just hasn't said anything or doesn't feel the need to (i wonder if she'll ever speak publicly about it?). Even Chris Tucker, people you KNOW Michael trusted.

whatever the case, I think Latoya needs to chill a bit then again maybe this is her way of grieving idk.

Cristine87

SomedayMaybe;218972 said:
I like how Janet just hasn't said anything or doesn't feel the need to (i wonder if she'll ever speak publicly about it?).

She's supposed to be on the cover of Hapars Bazaar soon

HeavenSent

I think she wants to reiterate the fact that she was the first to openly call negligence regarding Michael's death. Homegirl caught a lot of flack when she went to the News of The World, but a lot of what she said has actually been realized--or in the process of being realized. She probably wants to be vindicated and validated for that. And I tend to believe that she thinks Bawa is about as mainstream as she's gonna get to do so.

I agree about Janet. She has been the rare exception when it comes to keeping silent and conducting herself with discipline. Often her subtle actions speak volumes. She's just like her big brother in many ways. Not in all ways. But in many ways. *tries to ignore her half nude magazine cover tour she did to promote her sexuality, OK? Another story for another time!*

candles

omg Cristine87 are you serious? I wonder what will be said.

lmao@ Carla. Yeah those half naked pics of Janet. But that's just Janet. I wonder what MJ thought about that lol

MJfan01'

Barbara Walters is better than Diane Sawyer...I want to see the interview, I want to see what she has to say.

LittleSusie50

I wish they would follow Janet's lead and just sit down and close their mouths. I feel its being milked. What is she gonna say that we need to hear?
I still have a bad taste in my mouth from what she said about Michael in 1993.
I wonder if Babs is gonna ask her about that? I would not say ish to Babs. She is just...ick.

HeavenSent

I bit the bait and decided to tune in. I could throw a grenade at Barbara's head right about now. What is up with her questions. "Was he gay?" "Did he like women". WHAT THE F*CK.

The footage of Michael and Latoya's early years is heartbreaking.

MJfan01'

HeavenSent;219380 said:
I bit the bait and decided to tune in. I could throw a grenade at Barbara's head right about now. What is up with her questions. "Was he gay?" "Did he like women". WHAT THE F*CK.

The footage of Michael and Latoya's early years is heartbreaking.

Seriously, i'm like come on Barbara. Then she's all like is he the biological father and sh!t. I loved her answer she said she never asked him and it doesn't matter if he wasn't. Yah, I almost started crying again when the showed the memorial and funeral footage. Also, when the showed his kids crying. :(

MJfan01'

Also, Walters was acting like a um bitch in this interview or maybe it's just me. Also Blanket's mother may very well be of hispanic decent but he still is michael's twin though. I also think that people need to stop talking about it. If they want to help people find who the baby daddy is, I suggest they go on Maury.

candles

This is crazy. The same questions they asked him when he was alive are the questions they're still asking now. Really, is that what's important right now? Why the hell does it matter? People are so lucky the Jacksons seem like self-controlled individuals because if it were me I would have went off on her

HeavenSent

SomedayMaybe;219386 said:
This is crazy. The same questions they asked him when he was alive are the questions they're still asking now. Really, is that what's important right now? Why the hell does it matter? People are so lucky the Jacksons seem like self-controlled individuals because if it were me I would have went off on her

Girl you and me both. What a self righteous petty and shallow heffer, I swear why do people flock to her? Even after it was obvious that Latoya wasn't going to answer certain questions, she still pressed on with her script as if nothing mattered.

As for Latoya, she could have kept poor Blanket out of this, I mean let's be real. She defended Michael's role as a wonderful father but there was no reason for her to feed into the perception over Michael's paternity. Enough. A simple cut of the eyes and a "no comment, I'm respecting the children and their privacy" would have done nicely. Just because they ask does not mean you HAVE to answer. Someone please send out the memo.

Ironically she mentioned the children not being allowed to watch T.V. Good thing, cause if I were Blanket or any of the other children for that matter, I would be a little salty. I have such a soft spot for those young souls, I can only imagine how it's gonna feel when they finally do get a whiff of what their aunts and uncles are out there doing. All these, "well I don't know if he used his sperm" is 100% certified crass.

LittleSusie50

See!!!???
I KNEW that heifer was gonna ask dumb ass questions!
And damn, Babs is getting old! She is probably pissed
because Michael looks better than her stupid ass!
I knew it! She is predictably low down!
If I were Latoya, Katharine and Co. would be
getting bail money together for me, cuz I would have
popped her right in her damn mouth!
What the fcuk difference does it make NOW if he was
gay? He passed away you wrinkled sack of stupid!:8-26-03ranting:
Dumb ass...so typical.:bs

LittleSusie50;219390 said:
See!!!???
I KNEW that heifer was gonna ask dumb ass questions!
And damn, Babs is getting old! She is probably pissed
because Michael looks better than her stupid ass!
I knew it! She is predictably low down!
If I were Latoya, Katharine and Co. would be
getting bail money together for me, cuz I would have
popped her right in her damn mouth!
What the fcuk difference does it make NOW if he was
gay? He passed away you wrinkled sack of stupid!:8-26-03ranting:
Dumb ass...so typical.:bs

OMI! LittleSusie50, YOU SWEAR A LOT HERE!!! :lol I haven't seen the interview yet and I didn't watch (actually!) What kind of interview was it when she asked the same questions as she asked Mike yester years ago?????? :chairbeat:pullhair I was like thinking, OMI! Here comes La Toya again...... :oops::blink::glare: So, was she decent enough to answer the questions aside from the Blanket topic?????/ :glare: Anywayzz..... :mellow: