Legal Row Over Tito Jackson\'s Debt\"

Just_Peachy

The following was an article I came across while googling "Michael Jackson News" and this came up:

The Press Association:

"Legal row over Tito Jackson 'debt'"

Tito Jackson - brother of pop superstar Michael - is being taken to court in the UK over an alleged £12,000 debt.

Legal action has been taken by martial arts schools owner and fitness trainer Matt Fiddes, from Devon, a friend of the Jackson family.

The claim, filed in Carlisle county court, is for the sum of £12,051, the balance of a loan of £20,551 he made to Mr Jackson.

Mr Jackson, older brother of Michael, repaid the sum of £8,500.

The loan was made for Mr Jackson's flights from the United States to the UK, and expenses, for a visit and television programme here earlier this year.

Mr Jackson, with other family members, also visited north Devon to look at the possibility of buying a home there.

Mr Fiddes' solicitor, Nicholas Richards, from Carlisle, said the claim had been issued in the town's county court. "The presumption is it will lead to a trial unless there is a court settlement along the way," he said.

Mr Fiddes, based in Barnstaple, said over the last few years he had built a close and personal relationship with the Jackson family.

A few years ago he was instrumental in bringing Michael Jackson to Devon to take part in an event at Exeter City's home ground St James' Park, attended by thousands.

"We have looked after them before, and Tito has even been involved with elements of my martial arts business," said Mr Fiddes. "I have not filed the lawsuit proceedings for the money, it is more about the respect and principle of the matter," he added.

ALeqM5gx41Pa_eBIejr8kRnEQVb3b2pOcw

Tito Jackson being taken to court over alleged 'debt.'

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5jknj8HxsI8POlHmNHwnvNCrUTFfg

Just_Peachy

Hope everything is ok! He should be able to pay it off without issues, but its sad that it had to come to court...

At least the person that is after him (the martial artist), isn't after the money...

Matt Fiddes?? Wow. He's like the LAST person I thought would sue. I mean, I don't know all that much about him aside from his dealings with the family but my..how fast it can turn..:cryptic

Well, at least it ain't Michael..this time . :lol But seriously, how sad. Hope they work things out!

Mack Dogg

Just_Peachy;205875 said:
The following was an article I came across while googling "Michael Jackson News" and this came up:

The Press Association:

"Legal row over Tito Jackson 'debt'"

Tito Jackson - brother of pop superstar Michael - is being taken to court in the UK over an alleged £12,000 debt.

Legal action has been taken by martial arts schools owner and fitness trainer Matt Fiddes, from Devon, a friend of the Jackson family.

The claim, filed in Carlisle county court, is for the sum of £12,051, the balance of a loan of £20,551 he made to Mr Jackson.

Mr Jackson, older brother of Michael, repaid the sum of £8,500.

The loan was made for Mr Jackson's flights from the United States to the UK, and expenses, for a visit and television programme here earlier this year.

Mr Jackson, with other family members, also visited north Devon to look at the possibility of buying a home there.

Mr Fiddes' solicitor, Nicholas Richards, from Carlisle, said the claim had been issued in the town's county court. "The presumption is it will lead to a trial unless there is a court settlement along the way," he said.

Mr Fiddes, based in Barnstaple, said over the last few years he had built a close and personal relationship with the Jackson family.

A few years ago he was instrumental in bringing Michael Jackson to Devon to take part in an event at Exeter City's home ground St James' Park, attended by thousands.

"We have looked after them before, and Tito has even been involved with elements of my martial arts business," said Mr Fiddes. "I have not filed the lawsuit proceedings for the money, it is more about the respect and principle of the matter," he added.

ALeqM5gx41Pa_eBIejr8kRnEQVb3b2pOcw

Tito Jackson being taken to court over alleged 'debt.'

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5jknj8HxsI8POlHmNHwnvNCrUTFfg

That's not Tito. That's Randy!! Media idiots.

Just_Peachy

No, I think that's Tito... Randy doesn't have any hair. (Tito is losing his, obviously, but it's definitely not Randy).

I thought the same thing, but then if you look at a shot of Randy, it ain't him. Tito has the rounder face... like "baby chubby cheeks." :)

Just_Peachy;205924 said:
No, I think that's Tito... Randy doesn't have any hair. (Tito is losing his, obviously, but it's definitely not Randy).

I thought the same thing, but then if you look at a shot of Randy, it ain't him. Tito has the rounder face... like "baby chubby cheeks." :)

Er, sorry but that's Randy.

I think that IS Randy. :lol It also, though I'm not 100% certain, looks like a pic taken during Michael's trial...not this supposed new one with Tito. :rolleyes: lol..

Just_Peachy

:rolleyes: Ok, whatever. It's Randy then. So what? The article is about Tito. Whatever makes ya guys happy.

bbjackson30.jpg

Here's a pic with Mike and Tito.

randy-jackson-after.jpg

Pic of Randy in 2005 (because that's apparently when some people think the pic on the article was taken).

Ben

That photo is Randy not Tito. Randy isn't completely bald and still has hair. Plus Randy's nose is slimmer than Tito's. That photo is 100% Randy Jackson.

mjjfan37

281716.jpeg

This is a photo I found of the Jacksons. You will see Randy on the left and Tito is on the right standing in between Marlon and Jermaine. I hope this clears up all confusion.

MJfan01'

Just_Peachy;205942 said:
:rolleyes: Ok, whatever. It's Randy then. So what? The article is about Tito. Whatever makes ya guys happy.

bbjackson30.jpg

Here's a pic with Mike and Tito.

randy-jackson-after.jpg

Pic of Randy in 2005 (because that's apparently when some people think the pic on the article was taken).

lol wrong randy jackson

Just_Peachy

lol wrong randy jackson

What do ya mean? That's the only Randy Jackson we are talkin' about here...

I say the pic in the article (on the first page) is TITO... not Randy. Other people say differently... that's why I posted a pic of Tito (with MJ) and a pic of Randy... BOTH from the year 2005. How hard is it?

Just_Peachy;205965 said:
What do ya mean? That's the only Randy Jackson we are talkin' about here...

I say the pic in the article (on the first page) is TITO... not Randy. Other people say differently... that's why I posted a pic of Tito (with MJ) and a pic of Randy... BOTH from the year 2005. How hard is it?

You're kidding, right?

Just_Peachy

GOOGLE: TITO JACKSON. HERE IS THE LINK!!!

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=tito%20jackson&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
All I did was type in, "Tito Jackson" under the images tab.

Same thing for Randy... here is the link!

http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&q=randy+jackson&btnG=Search+Images
All I did was type in, "Randy Jackson" under the images tab.

**I'm not an Idiot... I know the difference between Tito and Randy...I've only been a Jackson fan for 17 years! Please, don't make this harder than it is either... RANDY JACKSON from American Idol...IS MICHAEL'S BROTHER!***

I don't mean for this post to sound rude or mean or anything of that nature. I'm just trying to shed some light to make you guys away, that the pic in the article is Tito... but whatever. Think whatever you want... :) :glare: :)