Look what I added to my collection!

rockgrl82

Here is the latest addition to my ever-growing collection of MJ related items. I love it!

482c0de28e625_66596n.jpg

:happymail:

rockgrl82

It is the Michael Jackson Ultimate DVD Collection. It comes with 32 dvds and 1 cd with 97 songs on it. It is pretty good, but some of the concerts are not the best quality. It is a good buy, thoug.

rockgrl82;206408 said:
It is the Michael Jackson Ultimate DVD Collection. It comes with 32 dvds and 1 cd with 97 songs on it. It is pretty good, but some of the concerts are not the best quality. It is a good buy, thoug.

Wow, 32 DVDs? :blink: Are they mostly concerts or something? That's really cool. :)

rockgrl82

Most of the DVDs are concerts. There are 5 Jackson 5 concerts, but they are not in very good condition. There are 3 Bad concerts, 4 Dangerous concerts (Israel is not very good condition), and 12 History concerts, but there are two Auckland NZ DVDs. There is also the Ultimate MTV collection which includes Number Ones and Dangerous: The Short Films along with some other stuff. You also get 2 copies each of Moonwalker and Captain EO. You also get a 30 anniversary concert performance along with the Private Home Movies collection and some other snippets of things. Some of the DVDs are not in very good condition, but the value of the collection far outweighs the cost to get it. It also comes with a cd with 97 songs on it.

michaelsluna

is it dat suitcase whit over 300dvds youre dicussin here ro ?? cause i want one..and ..well i hoped some one her could hepl me get it..but it costs so mucn in norwegiand noks you wontbelieve it!! allmos 1700nok!! isent dat sad? aand im NOT alowed to buy it of my mom ..aaaaand im 27 years whit own money to!!i wanted it to cristmas lat year but no! and to birthday tis time ..but noagain!! but i need it ! oh CAN you hepl me to get it? please..please prettyplase??i just NEEDS dat beautifll suitcase whit all those treashures in!! adn prefearede allnew ..if i can though..!! HEPL ME!! i cant loose dat one!!i really needs it! Please HEPL Me get it!!ok?? lovelove from anja..