magic

I know i've posted caps from this interview before but i took some new ones :D .....he is just too cute! :inlove

he is forcing me to post them again...
cap-unint-1.jpg

cap-unint-2.jpg

cap-unint-3.jpg

cap-unint-4.jpg

cap-unint-5.jpg

cap-unint-6.jpg

cap-unint-7.jpg

cap-unint-8.jpg

cap-unint-9.jpg

cap-unint-90.jpg

mf_boff.gif

whistling.gif

Michaels Lover

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove

Michaels Lover

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
:inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove

MJsGirl212

I LOVE THIS INTERVIEW!!!! I wanted it once....and i feel in love with michael all over again!!!! He's so beautiful here and he's so innocent!! I just love him!!!!

Baby girl

:praying: O Lord, why did you make him so beautiful? He's just the most beautiful, genuine, lovely peron on earth...

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON!

Tiger Lilly

LOL OMG I looooove this interview soooo much! :inlove He's so cuuuute in it! :inlove I love it when he starts singing randomly and when he says its a MAGICAL night. :greenlaug

SPANKmeMJ

OHHHH SWEET LORD..... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWD.......

*must fight urge to hump the screen..... must fight urge to hump the screen*

:pullhairo :pullhairo

A

Anonymous

I ****ing love that interview.

He is SO SO cute! I love how candid it is..:laugh

How he'll just bust out a 'fake' ciggarette. Or his little peter pan song..haha

Adorable. Not to mention how hot he looks without even trying.

ThrillerGirl_

awwww I love this interview. He is so cute :inlove Cracks me up always tho. He is so funny when he just starts to sing and being hyper :laugh One of my favorites

aaaaww, i'm so happy people like it as much as i do :heart2:
the randomly singin, the fake ciggarette, the magic... all so adorable ...ok him pretending to smoke might not be so adorable but...funny :D

Originally posted by ILoveMichaelJ829+-->QUOTE (ILoveMichaelJ829)What Interview Is This And Where Can I Get It?????????????? God!!!! I Lvoe This Man![/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-floacist

I have never seen that before but he stole Mr.Rogers sweater !awww what a cutie.[/quote]
if you give me your email i can try to send it through www.yousendit.com. cus you HAVE TO see it :D

more caps. these are the ones i posted before on the other mjeol but..it wont hurt to see them again :D
(stupid me for saving them as gifs, cus these look even worse than the first ones i posted..)
capunint-1.gif
capunint-3.gif

capunint-4.jpg
capunint-5.gif

capunint-6.gif
capunint-7.gif

capunint-8.gif
capunint-9.gif

capunint-90.gif
capunint-91.gif

capunint-92.gif

capunint-93.gif
capunint-94.gif

capunint-95.gif
capunint-96.gif

capunint-97.gif
capunint-98.gif

capunint-99.gif
capunint-990.gif

capunint-992.gif
capunint-993.gif

^''dancing on a cloud, (something) up so high...watch me now..watch me..noow'' (or something like that:D)
capunint-994.gif
capunint-998.gif

capunint-996.gif
capunint-997.gif

sorry, i tend to get a little obsessed over this interview :D

Originally posted by ThrillerGirl_
aaawww i used to have this intervew but not anymore:( I wanna see it again!
Well, if you give me your email (pm if you dont wanna post here) i can send it to you. hopefully the file isnt too big. :)