magic

minnie michael

oohwwwwww thanks so much dear 1984... you are not alone here i am the another one feel obsessed with this interview...xiixix :hiding: :popcorn i am very fortunately that i have this interview yeahhh and MIchael's lil cute face make me day.... he is soooo innocent i want to say he is as innocent as a new-born babe.... :holdhand Michael need to be loved....xiixix :invincibl

IAte58Crayons

I love this interview too aww I love it when he smokes his "air cigarette" and when he says "I have an idiot for a sister, folks!" :cloud9: :blowkisse

It worked! But I forgot to save it, and the link ran out...Can you pwetty pwease send it again? I will love you forever! LOL it's SO cute! Especially his fake cigarrette....What makes it even cuter is that that's not even the right way! I don't smoke, and I'm 14 and I know that! lol

Originally posted by ILoveMichaelJ829
It worked! But I forgot to save it, and the link ran out...Can you pwetty pwease send it again? I will love you forever! LOL it's SO cute! Especially his fake cigarrette....What makes it even cuter is that that's not even the right way! I don't smoke, and I'm 14 and I know that! lol
I cant get into the yousendit.com site and i tried uploading it to geocities and 35mb.com (as a video and as a zip file) but nothing worked. guess the file is too big. sorry :(
maybe someone else has it?

oh man! agh...sigh...well i knwo some ppl have it on dvd...amybe i can get an advancement on some allowance! LOL if anyone has it...well that was retarded..andyway, whoever does, can you tlel me where?