Me singing!!!

Tessa

This is a sing along I made of some of Michael's songs with me singing the melody to them a cappella..hope u like!! The drawing you see..I did that!

[youtube]bO-J45HcgSE[/youtube]

[youtube]XpopgItvPkI[/youtube]
Just added

IF YOU DON'T LOVE MEI sang this to Mj's song..drowining him out, lol

[youtube]m-XH_XEF2sY[/youtube]

BE WITHOUT YOUThis one i didnt know the lyrics that well lol

[youtube]9F9FW4VO6-o[/youtube]

Saphster

I'm loving the "Smile" part! I loved it. You have a pretty voice. How did you ever do this??? LOL I want to do one now.

Tessa

Saphster;178983 said:
I'm loving the "Smile" part! I loved it. You have a pretty voice. How did you ever do this??? LOL I want to do one now.

Thanx!!:D

Umm.. I used Windows Movie Maker lol..added my voice to it..after that i synchronized it so that the words would go with the songs..I had a looot of time on my hands...hehehehe

Tessa

CJluvsMJ;179005 said:
That was wonderful!
You should start a singing career. :lol

Well, being the modest person that I am, Id rather stick to writing..I get stage fright too easily..hehehe..even though when i was 4 I was alot better on stage!

But Thanx anyway! :)

Tessa

wow, thanx! Yeah..i concentrated on that one the most too..the others i did out of plain boredom lol

HeavenSent

I only listened to "The Lost Children". For some reason, my headphone were fading in and out on the first. :blink: At any rate, you have a gorgeous voice, Tessa! I'm so jealous. I can't sing worth a damn! :lol

Tessa

Aww, thanx you guys!! I never really thought much of my own singing..but other peoples opinions always seem so positive! I'll post more later...

Debbyg

Tessa;179097 said:
Aww, thanx you guys!! I never really thought much of my own singing..but other peoples opinions always seem so positive! I'll post more later...

That my Friend Tessa I had first taps on her vice and I had told her over and over that she Had's a good vice but she dos not think so .her and my cousin was singing to her then to each other and he had told her that she had a good vice too . maybe here some one will discover he
1489756587_m-1.jpg
[/img]r

Tessa

Okay okay, debby i got the message! lol..

My mom told me i have a good voice but i still couldnt be convinced..you know, she's my mom

So i had to hear from total strangers..now i know i have a talent that GOD has given me to be used for His glory...just has to help me with stage fright so i can, as michael says, "Let loose".
lol
Thanx again

I have been told that i have a good ear...meaning i can copy word for word and note for note once ive listened to it..cant do that if i just heard it..
Thats what happened with the last song i downloaded