Michael and Brooke

Cristine87

Hey, I'm just curious. Were Michael and Brooke together or were they just good friends? Cause she says they were friends and he says she was his girlfriend. Also, why didn't we ever see Brooke again after 1993? That relationship kind of confuses me!

oldschoolfan

Tatum O'neal also says they were just good friends, but Michael says she was his first real girlfriend. I have no idea what the hell is going on with these girls, I'd be bloody parading him around like a trophy!

OneMoreChance

I think Michael's life and relationships will always remain a mystery. I have read that Brooke said that they were just friends but that she was ok with him telling everyone that she was his girlfriend. If you read The Michael Jackson Tapes by Rabbi Schmuckey (I read it on the internet I would never buy it) Michael says that Brooke was the love of his life and that when he met her he was thinking "Oh my god, does she know her posters are all over my room?"

I love Michael to death, but I have noticed that Michael didn't always tell the truth. I think that he was taught at a very young age to bend the truth and omit or make up certain things to recieve the right kind of publicity. Later on in life Michael was so private about everything that I don't think he told the truth about some things. For example in Moonwalker Michael says that he had plastic surgery on his nose and a cleft put in his chin. Later on Michael would deny that he had anything done to his chin.

I think all the secrecy led to a lot of speculation about certian things. Like Michael skin. Why did he wait so long to tell the world what was going on? I know it was an uncomfortable topic for him, but he should have said something sooner. There was so much speculation for years that could have been avoided if Michael had just come out and told the truth sooner.

Ok this post got more involved then I originally intended. Sorry:unsure:

oldschoolfan

I was actually going to say that, Michael doesn't always tell the truth. The story he told about Tatum trying to have sex with him wasn't true, then there was the way the police handled him. I think some of the things he doesn't tell the truth about is because it's nobodys buisiness, such as his surgery. I think with his surgery when Michael says only on his nose and chin, he may be partly telling the truth. He broke his nose in the 70's and that was his first nose job, and when he got burned he was having surgery for that for years. So not all the surgery he's had was necesarily 'plastic surgery' as such. And Michael was always very uncomfortable with his apperance, maybe he didn't tell people about his disease because he was ashamed. He was diagnosed in 1986, he came out with the truth in 1993, so it was really 7 years he didn't say anything which doesn't seem like a really long time. Let's not forget the fact he was originally trying to cover it up. I can't imagine how he must have really felt about his apperance, being tormented by his father and brothers, having people tell him he's ugly, getting burned, then having a disease that completely destroyed the colour of his skin. He really must have been TORNMENTED by his looks.

Saphster

I don't think he ever denied not having done anything to his chin. He just didn't mention the chin on the Bashir doc. There were a lot of things he kept hush hush. I can see why he could have been ashamed by the Vitiligo. I mean...it was changing his skin tone. One day he looks in the mirror and sees a black man and then he starts seeing these strange pigments on certain parts of his body. Then, certain spots become bigger and more noticeable. He was getting lighter. Imagine how much this could have affected his pride? He might had hid it really well but I'm sure he was VERY unhappy about it. He tried to hide it and even it out and kept it from everyone. Michael was such a private person. I mean- if he didn't share certain things with his family members why would he share anything personal like that with complete strangers? Despite what people say I don't think he had surgery because he felt unhappy with his face. I think he just wanted to thin out his nose. Around the Thriller and Bad era his nose looked fine to me. I think around Dangerous and HIStory era his nose started to thin out on his own as he aged. Someone on here mentioned how it usually takes 4 years for a nose to settle in really good after getting plastic surgery on it.

Didn't one of those tapes from that Rabbi dude have Michael say how he looked like a lizard or something and he thought he looked terrible? I wish I could have been there to tell him he was gorgeous to me. Yes, I do think any plastic surgery should have stopped a long time ago but he was still beautiful to me. My favorite era is the recent era after all.

Oh yeah...and about Brooke.

:rolleyes:

Who knows. They obviously had some sort of falling out. You just don't all of the sudden stop contacting or talking to a dear friend like that. I mean they always went to each other's homes, they went to movies, premieres, award shows, etc, all the time together. Then, when Liz gets married that's the last time they ever speak? I still make a great effort to keep in contact with old friends. That's why I never was fond of old Brooke. Something about her don't rub me right. All these women that he knew keep playing the victim or act as if they were ashamed to be with him.

YOU KNOW what? I just thought of something! Brooke and Michael stopped talking around 92-93 right? Didn't Michael meet that so called girlfriend of his? I forgot her name. She was on TV around the trial saying how they dated for many years and was devastated when he got married. What IF something happened with this girl that possibly made Brooke and Michael separate like that?

There's just so many things that could have happened. We will never know!

Cristine87

oldschoolfan;231442 said:
The story he told about Tatum trying to have sex with him wasn't true

I don't know about that one. She says it didn't happen, but I think it did. Tatum was a little hot ass from her preteen years on, she was in to all sorts of crazy sh*t, so It's not hard for me to believe that she tried to seduce him!

Cristine87

Saphster;231446 said:
Who knows. They obviously had some sort of falling out. You just don't all of the sudden stop contacting or talking to a dear friend like that. I mean they always went to each other's homes, they went to movies, premieres, award shows, etc, all the time together. Then, when Liz gets married that's the last time they ever speak? I still make a great effort to keep in contact with old friends. That's why I never was fond of old Brooke. Something about her don't rub me right. All these women that he knew keep playing the victim or act as if they were ashamed to be with him.

YOU KNOW what? I just thought of something! Brooke and Michael stopped talking around 92-93 right? Didn't Michael meet that so called girlfriend of his? I forgot her name. She was on TV around the trial saying how they dated for many years and was devastated when he got married. What IF something happened with this girl that possibly made Brooke and Michael separate like that?

There's just so many things that could have happened. We will never know!

Y'know, something in the back of my head tells me, and I feel bad saying this aloud cause if it's true, it's really messed up, that Brooke seperated herself from MJ in 1993 cause of the allegations. I never saw her with him again after 1993!

All these women that he knew keep playing the victim or act as if they were ashamed to be with him.

OMG, I'm so glad you said it! What the f*ck is up with all these women denying him? Are they embarassed or something? Tattum acted shady, Brooke denied a romance, Lisa was playing victim, WTF? I see why Michael had issue with trusting women and people in general. They wanna be all over him when it suits them, but when he's down on his luck, everybody just scatters like roaches!

oldschoolfan

Saphster;231446 said:
Yes, I do think any plastic surgery should have stopped a long time ago but he was still beautiful to me. My favorite era is the recent era after all.
I actually don't care at all about wether or not he should have stopped, I know a lot of people on here have been saying that but for me it doesn't actually bother me. I think Michael was unbelievably gorgeous in the Dangerous era, and from there any changes in his apperance seemed more to do with age. Although he got his lips tattooed in recent years.
I think what other people do to their apperance has nothing to do with me, not my face not my problem.

Saphster;231446 said:

The girl Michael was with in the early 90's, her name is Shawnette Heard (I don't think her name is spelt like that but close enough). If you watch Ghosts, the girl in the yellow cardigan who is with the mayor, that's her. She is actually real perdy. She wouldn't say wether or not she had sex with Michael, but it sounded suss when she said 'Michael would KILL me if I answered that, but I will say he was a red blooded man like any other'.

Cristine87;231447 said:
I don't know about that one. She says it didn't happen, but I think it did. Tatum was a little hot ass from her preteen years on, she was in to all sorts of crazy sh*t, so It's not hard for me to believe that she tried to seduce him!

Yeah she wrote it in her book it never happened, and she said (I don't know if she said it or this was what she wrote in the book) that she respects Michael as a person, but he obviously has a wild imagination. And wasn't she meant to be like 13 years old at the time?

Cristine87;231448 said:
Tattum acted shady, Brooke denied a romance, Lisa was playing victim, WTF? I see why Michael had issue with trusting women and people in general. They wanna be all over him when it suits them, but when he's down on his luck, everybody just scatters like roaches!

Lisa thought he was controlling, I used to kind of stand up for Lisa a bit, but the other day I read her interview with Playboy and she was a f***ing bitch about him. Stuff her.

Cristine87

oldschoolfan;231452 said:
Lisa thought he was controlling, I used to kind of stand up for Lisa a bit, but the other day I read her interview with Playboy and she was a f***ing bitch about him. Stuff her.

Yeah, super bitch! People who defend her haven't read all her interviews where she talks about him. She's worse in some than others!

Saphster

The girl Michael was with in the early 90's, her name is Shawnette Heard (I don't think her name is spelt like that but close enough). If you watch Ghosts, the girl in the yellow cardigan who is with the mayor, that's her. She is actually real perdy. She wouldn't say wether or not she had sex with Michael, but it sounded suss when she said 'Michael would KILL me if I answered that, but I will say he was a red blooded man like any other'.
Yeah that's her. In order to be dating a person that means you have to be single right? What if Michael and Brooke separated because he had his eyes set on someone else? I don't think people just drop out of contact like that just cause. There's always a reason. I stopped talking altogether to my first boyfriend. He was a jerk to me and was always distant and confused about his sexuality. So I was distant right back at him. I wanted to teach him a lesson for acting like he liked me one minute then being a total ass to me the next. One minute he was gay, next minute he decided he liked girls. I wasn't gonna stick around for that and let him experiment with me. He definitely never heard from me again. I tried to be friends with him after all of that but it just couldn't happen. There's always a reason.

Seeee. I read that too and she sounded like such a spoiled little child. I understand Michael was probably not all that innocent behind closed doors but still. She better not act as if her attitude was not a problem too. If she talked like that to Playboy years after their whole adventure I can only imagine how BAD and irritating their arguments must have bee when they were married.

Ben

Jeniffer30;231430 said:
For example in Moonwalker Michael says that he had plastic surgery on his nose and a cleft put in his chin. Later on Michael would deny that he had anything done to his chin.

Michael did tell little white lies, and tended to exaggerate things ie sometimes when the official sales of Thriller were around 60 million in 2003, Michael would say (as in Michael's Home Movie documentary) that Thriller had sold 65 million or more.

I can't remember Michael ever denying he had anything done to his chin, and I presume if he did deny it the interviewer will have been stating Michael had his whole chin changed by plastic surgery when he never did. Michael told Oprah he had a cleft added to his chin (if his chin was mentioned, as I haven't watch it in years but I know he didn't deny it), and he told Martin Bashir he only had his nose altered and a cleft put in to his chin. Considering how different looked even after his first plastic surgery in late 1978, Michael could never deny he had plastic surgery. But Michael never denied he had plastic surgery, he had it as Miko Brando said be he wanted to. It made Michael feel better, and never denied it and it was no big deal to him. I think Michael had 4 nose operations, the first 2 major ones the last 2 minor ones.

Michael always said just 2 nose operations, I didn't believe him but why should he say how many, such a pointless admission changes now ones life. Michael's face also changed because of growing up as a natural process like everyone elses, but any natural change was seen by the media as plastic surgery. Michael may not have been totally honest about his plastic surgery, but he was more accurate about the amount of surgery and what he had surgery on that the media, who went way of the scale with lies and exaggerations about the plastic surgery. They had Michael having plastic surgery almost every week in some documentaries, if there lies were true Michael would never have had time to tour and record music in the mid 1980's and to 1997. Oh year none plastic surgery things like Michael's hairstyle changed his appearance lot, plus Michael changed the shape of his eye brows also a none plastic surgery.

oldschoolfan;231442 said:
He broke his nose in the 70's and that was his first nose job.

Great post, but this part isn't actual factual. Michael having his first nose because of it being broken is an Ubran Myth, and one first mentioned by J.Randy Taraborrelli's 1991 edition of the Michael Jackson biography The Magic & The Madness. I presume Michael had his first nose job, because he didn't like his nose, for the same reason many famous people have done. But the fact is Michael never said he had it done because he didn't like his nose, just as he never said he broke his nose and had to have it done. All Michael has ever said about his nose is that he had it done twice, it helped him breath better and it higher notes. Unless Michael or medical records state why Michael had his nose done, it's not a fact and just a guess at best.

Michael's romances, with Tatum O'Neal and Brooke Sheilds. That is an interesting one, because I do believe Michael was in love with them and romantically interested in them. From what I've read in between the lines is that they were not sexual relationships but more puppy love. Michael's relationship with Tatum O'Neal is a tricky one, because he was supposed to be 17yrs old when he started seeing her and she was just 12yrs old. When there relationship ended in 1980 she would have been around 16-17yrs old and Michael around 21-22yrs old. I think their is some truth to what he said. There is another story, that Tatum and a female friend of her's tried to get Michael in to a threesome at a party, and when he refused they humiliated Michael in front of the guests and Michael left the party.

Tatum O'Neal spoke out about what Michael said "I was just twelve and not at all ready for a real-life encounter. Michael, who was sweating profusely, seemed as intimidated as I was. He jumped up nervously and said, 'Uh... gotta go.'" http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/story/tatum-o.neal-contradicts-jackson.s-seduction-story. Funny how Tatum was still being seen with Michael when he turned in to a superstar with the Off The Wall album. Tatum O'Neal has also said, that her agent wouldn't let her attend The Wiz premiere with Michael in 1978 because was African American, I believe this is true. But she also said (this is from a piece she wrote about MJ in VIBE magazine 1995 MJ cover story) Michael never spoke to her again, and that she never saw him again. Once again, funny how she's seen with Michael in these below photos from the Off The Wall era, and she also photographed with Michael at a concert by another artist in 1983-84, with Michael in disguse with a beard and an afro wig, and Tatum with her arm around Michael looking radiant with a big smile on her face like "I'm with Michael Jackson !!! ".

1.jpg

199.jpg

I presume this happened but it was when Tatum O'Neal was 16-17yrs maybe even 18yrs old (as Tatum and her brother are photographed with Michael backstage at The Jacksons, Triumph Tour in 1981 in the book "Before He Was King").I personally think Michael did date Tatum O'Neal, and she was his girlfriend but that relationship was just about being together, in love and holding hands and kissing. Tatum O'Neal does come a dysfuntional family who are prone to lying, so if people say Michael is lying and can also easily say Tatum O'Neal is lying. And people did disassociate themselves from Michael post 1993, like Brooke Shields than suddenly appears at Michael's memorial saying she was always close to Michael. Her tears were more guilt than sadness in my opinion.

I think sometimes (just an opinion not a fact) Brooke Shields was Michael's actual girlfriend, but she messed Michael around for years from 1980-93. I do feel that they will have kissed, there is a photo of them from around 1984 that is very boyfriend, girlfriend and up close to each other. Brooke Shields, told Rolling Stone Magazine that Michael proposed to her a number of times. So it does show that Michael was very serious and had feelings for her, and years after such as when he's talking to Brett Rattner in that 2003 video, he mentions having his room covered with photos of Brooke Shields. Michael did have to hots for her, it just wasn't fully reciprocated the way he wanted.

Another things about Michael's white lies and exaggerations, women also do it to Michael. Brooke Shields also isn't fully factual, at the memorial she said the last time she saw Michael was at Elisabeth Taylor's wedding at Neverland in 1991. At least in public she last saw Michael at the Grammy Awards (and aftershow party) in 1993, when she was Michael's date being seen out with him as his actual "girlfriend" for the first time and not just a date, after he told Oprah "right now it's Brooke Shields" when asked if he's dating. Whilst Michael was maybe really dating Brooke Shields ? in early 1993 he was also starting to see Lisa Marie Presley who he started to date before the 1993 false abuse allegation, whom he went on to marry. And whom Lisa Marie even said she had a sexual relationship with, even when she was trying to distance herself from Michael.

As Michael became a controversial figure, for his plastic surgery and because of the false child abuse lies which the media tried to make him look gulity, 3 of the women he loved did try to distance themselves from him when he became some one to ridicule, and to some extent they still do. For that reason I it's not just Michael, who's making up lies about a relationship, but at least 2 of the 3 women to are also lying that they were never his girlfriend. We will never know the truth about Tatum O'Neal (her father Ryan O'Neal came on to her at Farrah Fawcett's funereal, because he could recognise his own daughter) and Brooke Shields relationship but it is strange how when it was cool to like Michael Jackson in the 1970's to early 90's they wanted to be seen with Michael, then after that acted at least in Brooke Shields case like Michael was never part of her life until it was cool to like Michael after he had died.

Tatum O'Neal actually wrote a very sweat article about Michael in a 1995 cover story of VIBE magazine. Saying how Michael would play drums with both her and her brother Redmond, and Michael was so shy he wouldn't even sit on her bed. She said she loved Michael and that he's one of the nicest, most innocent people she has ever met. And say's she loves the song She's Out Of My Life, because it described there friendship at the time. A strange song to mention to to remember a "friendship" when that is a love song about being and love and hurt that it ended.

Michael's death must have hit Tatum hard, because not only was she once I believe Michael's girlfriend, but her more a less step mother Farrah Fawcett died the same day as Michael which is very sad.

HeavenSent

The girl Michael was with in the early 90's, her name is Shawnette Heard
Shawnette, really? I thought she was a lesbian! My only memory of her was her backup dancing on Janet's tours, and she was also in some of some of her videos, as well. Brilliant dancer and choreographer, I swear she is one talented woman. I wonder what she's up to these days.

Cristine87

Ben;231458 said:
As Michael became a controversial figure, for his plastic surgery and because of the false child abuse lies which the media tried to make him look gulity, 3 of the women he loved did try to distance themselves from him when he became some one to ridicule, and to some extent they still do. For that reason I it's not just Michael, who's making up lies about a relationship, but at least 2 of the 3 women to are also lying that they were never his girlfriend. We will never know the truth about Tatum O'Neal (her father Ryan O'Neal came on to her at Farrah Fawcett's funereal, because he could recognise his own daughter) and Brooke Shields relationship but it is strange how when it was cool to like Michael Jackson in the 1970's to early 90's they wanted to be seen with Michael, then after that acted at least in Brooke Shields case like Michael was never part of her life until it was cool to like Michael after he had died.

That's what pictorial evidence is showing! These women are all over him when he was blowing up but after all the crap started happening, they essentially abandoned him!

Palmyra

Jennifer30 said:
I love Michael to death, but I have noticed that Michael didn't always tell the truth.

It's important to understand this, because I don't think it's right to like a liar, which is not to say I am not a liar myself (truth be told, I have fudged my résumé). I would like to understand why you might feel he was being dishonest.

For example in Moonwalker Michael says that he had plastic surgery on his nose and a cleft put in his chin. Later on Michael would deny that he had anything done to his chin.

As far as I know, Michael never, ever denied having something done on his. Do you have a quote from him explicitly or implicitly suggesting he didn't have anything done on his chin? In the Bashir interview, I believe Michael doesn't directly address the chin, but he never denies having chin work done. Are you referring to another interview?

The story he told about Tatum trying to have sex with him wasn't true

It's impossible to know who was telling the truth regarding the Tatum sex thing. It's just impossible, which is why I am surprised you would say Michael wasn't telling the truth. He says one thing. She says another. Because there's nothing in either story that would suggest a lie (for example, contradictions), we don't know one way or another. Because I don't believe Michael was a liar, I have to side with him, but at the end of the day, I don't really care about what happened between them. I only care about Michael being a truth-teller or a liar. I don't know enough about O'Neil to know whether she tells the truth or not.

oldschoolfan said:
then there was the way the police handled him.

The way they handled him before the 2005 trial? There is concrete proof showing they man-handled Michael, and this is not the first or last time that the police has done this to people. As someone who keeps up with police misconduct in the United States, I can say there is plenty of evidence to show that the police have done to people much worse than what they did to Michael. With Michael, it was only rough handling and having the handcuffs too tight, but the rough handling did physically hurt Michael.

oldschoolfan said:
I think with his surgery when Michael says only on his nose and chin, he may be partly telling the truth.

Which part do you believe may not have been true?

Ben said:
Michael did tell little white lies, and tended to exaggerate things ie sometimes when the official sales of Thriller were around 60 million in 2003, Michael would say (as in Michael's Home Movie documentary) that Thriller had sold 65 million or more.

It is impossible to know exactly how many albums were sold despite the fact that 'official' numbers are tracked. Some sources do not report sales numbers. I have no idea, but Michael might be reporting the number of albums sales he was paid for. He probably received royalties for more albums than the RIAA counted, because there are albums sales that the RIAA does not count.

Either way, I think this is an interpretation difference or poor recollection than a lie.

Ben said:
Michael always said just 2 nose operations, I didn't believe him

I don't think Michael ever said there were only two operations. I believe he said there were only two surgeries. He had more work done on his nose, but only two surgeries. There was also some cosmetic work done by the dermatologist. It appears Michael had work done on his nose more than twice (we don't know the exact number of times; Michael probably didn't know either, because of repeated doctor visits for the same procedure), but only two surgeries.

oldschoolfan

Palmyra;231466 said:
The way they handled him before the 2005 trial? There is concrete proof showing they man-handled Michael, and this is not the first or last time that the police has done this to people. As someone who keeps up with police misconduct in the United States, I can say there is plenty of evidence to show that the police have done to people much worse than what they did to Michael. With Michael, it was only rough handling and having the handcuffs too tight, but the rough handling did physically hurt Michael.

Michael claimed they man-handled him roughly and locked him in the police bathroom, and there was s**t on the walls and they were tormenting him. Then the police released a tape of him in the car and nothing was wrong at all.

Palmyra;231466 said:
Which part do you believe may not have been true?

What I mean is not I think not ALL the surgery he has had is a result of plastic surgery, as I said earlier in reguards to being burned and breaking his nose (which is apparently not true, but I'm sure I've heard Michael mention it himself somewhere...). I think he's not telling us all the sugery he has had, but at the same time the media is blowing it out of proportion and not taking into account the burns, vitiligo and growing older. But as I said before, I don't care, he could have had one nose job or 20, he'll always be Michael to me.:wub:

candles

Jeniffer30;231430 said:
I think Michael's life and relationships will always remain a mystery. I have read that Brooke said that they were just friends but that she was ok with him telling everyone that she was his girlfriend. If you read The Michael Jackson Tapes by Rabbi Schmuckey (I read it on the internet I would never buy it) Michael says that Brooke was the love of his life and that when he met her he was thinking "Oh my god, does she know her posters are all over my room?"

I love Michael to death, but I have noticed that Michael didn't always tell the truth. I think that he was taught at a very young age to bend the truth and omit or make up certain things to recieve the right kind of publicity. Later on in life Michael was so private about everything that I don't think he told the truth about some things. For example in Moonwalker Michael says that he had plastic surgery on his nose and a cleft put in his chin. Later on Michael would deny that he had anything done to his chin.

I think all the secrecy led to a lot of speculation about certian things. Like Michael skin. Why did he wait so long to tell the world what was going on? I know it was an uncomfortable topic for him, but he should have said something sooner. There was so much speculation for years that could have been avoided if Michael had just come out and told the truth sooner.

Ok this post got more involved then I originally intended. Sorry:unsure:

i agree with you completely. you said everything that i always want to say

LittleSusie50

I read somewhere that once you have plastic surgery, you have to keep going back for 'touch ups' because of the way the skin changes as you age.
I dunno if that's true or not. Don't really care to be honest.
As far as Brooke and Tatum, they only did what people are doing right now in
the wake of Michael's passing. They were on the bandwagon because of his celebrity status, but once the rubber hit the road, that was pretty much it.
Lisa Marie maybe not as much. I feel she talked a lot of ish about him because
her feelings were hurt, but she did promise to have kids and went back on the
pill, according to what you guys heard on the Shmuley tapes (I didn't listen to them). She felt deceived and used, but neglected to take responsiblity for stirring up ish in their marital pot.
I'm sure that its only natural for them to feel some guilt. Most people do when someone they know passes away. But its really one person's fault.
I won't even type his name. He's not worth that much time...:mellow:

candles

well for this, didn't he state he couldn't keep up with his album and wasn't exactly sure about the sales? i think he was just making a guess on that front.

and as far as this comment...

As Michael became a controversial figure, for his plastic surgery and because of the false child abuse lies which the media tried to make him look gulity, 3 of the women he loved did try to distance themselves from him when he became some one to ridicule, and to some extent they still do.

I agree with this...mostly with those 2 women, but i have to disagree on Lisa Marie's part. I have a feeling that she did try with Michael but based on what was said in that Tarraborelli's book (which okay, i should take with a grain of salt) that Michael put her through some things too. I wouldn't be all smiley if my husband left for 6 weeks to go on a vacation without any explanation whatsoever, sending flowers that say 'i love you'. to me that would be an insult. i never used to like Lisa but I've come to learn that she did try with him. And the book also states Michael started to become distant when Lisa stopped agreeing with everything he said aka telling him that he didn't need to go see the kid who murdered I dont know who in London. Or being forced to give a kiss publicly like that...I'd feel kind of used.

I dont want to seem like i'm bashing Michael. I love him to death but I feel the situation with Lisa he wasn't always so innocent and it's hard to blame someone who has been through his type of a life to begin with. But what I dont like that Lisa did was her going around badmouthing him. But on the same token, she was a hurt girlfriend (i think). Still she could have just handled it diplomatically and just not said a word or been mum about it.

oldschoolfan

I don't think Michael was 100%innocent in the situation, but there is one difference- Michael didn't go out in public talking nasty s**t about her. I have tried to be sympathetic, but after recently reading some of the nasty things she has said about him, I am really losing that ounce of sympathy. She should know that as his ex-WIFE that anything she says about him is going to be believed instantly. I know she may be upset, but she shouldn't be so cruel.

Saphster

Palmyra;231466 said:

Don't forget that they locked him in a bathroom with $hit all over the wall for like 40 minutes too. Ignorant f*ckers. Just because they 'had' Michael Jackson they felt as if they could mess with him. I definitely believe they did that to him. PERSONALLY, I would have caused a scene and would've shot a few people after that. And I'm not a violent person. That's why I said IF it were me. God...Michael. God bless you man. God bless you. This man took SO MUCH bull$hit I swear. Maybe this is why I am so angry at the fact that he is gone. If he hadn't gone through all these allegations, and that stupid ass trial, or people constantly picking on him because of his looks or skin color...maybe I wouldn't be so hurt and affected by his passing. But, that's not the case. The fact is he suffered. And too much! His name, rep, and image were tarnished and they were never justified before he died! I am pissed, pissed, pissed!

Off topic I know...I needed to vent.

Screw Brooke. And Tatum. And Lisa. And any other pathetic woman in his life!

:uh_uh: