Michael and his women

Tamiele

Alot of you seem to know about more girlfriends that Michael supposedly had then I have ever heard of. I guess I don't pay that close attention. I have only really known about Tatum O'Neal, Brooke Shields, Madonna (?), Lisa Marie, and Debbie Rowe. I seem to read about different names on here alot. If anybody can list them off for me so I can get that information I would find it very interesting.

Thanks folks!

Tamie

Well, Lisa Marie, Debbie, Brooke, and Tatum are the only ones we know he was linked, in one way or the other, to for sure! :lol Some of the other names that have been floating around--like Shana, Joanna, Tatiana, Grace, etc, etc.. are mainly rumors and unconfirmed stories, talked about mostly by fans, lol :lol

Always an interesting conversation, though. :D As long as it stays within context.. :rolleyes: haha..

HeavenSent

lol, you forgot Nona. I always thought she was for real. :rolleyes:

I absolutely admire that Michael is so hush hush about his love life and the women he's into but dammit, tell us something! Just a smidge, I'm sure your woman wouldn't mind!

:8-26-03fruits_apple

Tamiele

Well that is good. I was wondering why all of these "other" girls weren't heard of that much. Now I know. Sorry about the Madonna thing - I really have never been sure. Actually they seemed like such an unlikely pair. Bye.

RHlovesMJ

Who are Nona and Joanna? I've never heard of them. I also think that he had a fling with Karen Faye. She certainly seemed to have it bad for Michael! Could you imagine having a fling or "more" with Michael?

Maiky

RHlovesMJ;183544 said:
Who are Nona and Joanna? I've never heard of them. I also think that he had a fling with Karen Faye. She certainly seemed to have it bad for Michael! Could you imagine having a fling or "more" with Michael?

There was a recent topic called "What Happened to Joanna Thomae" that has been closed, where there is the description of these two girls :
the first, Joanna, is a 24 year-old girl who did an interview full of contraddictions three years ago, where she was saying she had a relationship with Michael; there were also rumors saying that this woman is a pronstitute, but I don't know if it is true.

the second, Nona, she is a crazy woman who said she is the mother of Jackson Children...

About Karen... yes, I heard that too, that he had a relationship with his makeup-artist...

devries

Maiky;183549 said:
There was a recent topic called "What Happened to Joanna Thomae" that has been closed, where there is the description of these two girls :
the first, Joanna, is a 24 year-old girl who did an interview full of contraddictions three years ago, where she was saying she had a relationship with Michael; there were also rumors saying that this woman is a pronstitute, but I don't know if it is true.

the second, Nona, she is a crazy woman who said she is the mother of Jackson Children...

About Karen... yes, I heard that too, that he had a relationship with his makeup-artist...

lol that post about her being a prostitute was just what someone thought of her as(girls on this site)

she is a model.

and who is that shannon girl

Cristine87

HeavenSent;183496 said:
lol, you forgot Nona. I always thought she was for real. :rolleyes:

I absolutely admire that Michael is so hush hush about his love life and the women he's into but dammit, tell us something! Just a smidge, I'm sure your woman wouldn't mind!

:8-26-03fruits_apple

You so read my mind!

Maiky

devries;183606 said:
lol that post about her being a prostitute was just what someone thought of her as(girls on this site)

she is a model.

and who is that shannon girl

well, not only on this website. I made a small research, and I read the thing of the pronstitute about this French woman was on another website too, which link I don't remember, just a few days ago...
that's a serious accusation, and of course I take this story with a grain of salt

I don't know about shannon... maybe it's Shana, a black girl who was in the Ghosts movie. It's the girl with with long and straight hair

Tamiele

I hope, in the future, that Michael does reveal if he is involved with somebody or not. I think it goes along way to showing the public that he really is just an ordinary guy. I totally get why he is so reclusive - who wouldn't be after what he has put up with - but just to continue on with all of the positive things the world is starting to see from him in his music collaberations and support from respected individuals. Let's move away from the past and a new, respectible and predictable lady on his arm would definitely get the attention moving forward. I'd love to volunteer!! Oh yeah, I am married to a great man and that probably wouldn't be a good idea. Oh well, I'll just have to tell Mike that he will have ask somebody else. Ha Ha.

Regards,
Tamie

Saphster

Tamiele;183652 said:
I hope, in the future, that Michael does reveal if he is involved with somebody or not. I think it goes along way to showing the public that he really is just an ordinary guy. I totally get why he is so reclusive - who wouldn't be after what he has put up with - but just to continue on with all of the positive things the world is starting to see from him in his music collaberations and support from respected individuals. Let's move away from the past and a new, respectible and predictable lady on his arm would definitely get the attention moving forward. I'd love to volunteer!! Oh yeah, I am married to a great man and that probably wouldn't be a good idea. Oh well, I'll just have to tell Mike that he will have ask somebody else. Ha Ha.

Regards,
Tamie

I know what you mean. I wish he'd tell us if he had a girlfriend or not sometimes as well, but then again he loves his privacy, and I know how it feels to be watched. I hate it. It sucks trust me. :lol

But, I hope he does find himself a nice girl one day before he hits 50!:zippedlips

mysteriousone

Saphster;183664 said:
I know what you mean. I wish he'd tell us if he had a girlfriend or not sometimes as well, but then again he loves his privacy, and I know how it feels to be watched. I hate it. It sucks trust me. :lol

But, I hope he does find himself a nice girl one day before he hits 50!:zippedlips

Personally, I don't think it's anybody else's business who Michael's seeing! :uh_uh: You can be damn sure if it were I he was seeing I wouldn't want the world to know about it, especially not after witnessing some of the things some fans have said about his ex-wives, and ex-girlfriends! NO-WAY.........:lol

When and if Michael finds someone he's willing to spend the rest of his life with, I'm sure you'll all be informed........in the meantime, while he's looking, if he's looking that is, his privacy should be respected as well as that of the women he chooses to date! :)

Mysti!

HeavenSent

mysteriousone;183732 said:
Personally, I don't think it's anybody else's business who Michael's seeing! :uh_uh: You can be damn sure if it were I he was seeing I wouldn't want the world to know about it, especially not after witnessing some of the things some fans have said about his ex-wives, and ex-girlfriends! NO-WAY.........:lol

When and if Michael finds someone he's willing to spend the rest of his life with, I'm sure you'll all be informed........in the meantime, while he's looking, if he's looking that is, his privacy should be respected as well as that of the women he chooses to date! :)

Mysti!

I don't think it's any (decent fan's) intentions to throw away common courtesy like that. Fans--including myself-- admit that they would love to know more about him but that's not to say that they would compromise his privacy. Speaking for myself, I would never stoop that low and I'd venture to say that none of us here would want to disrespect him for the sake of sensentional curiosity....

I want MANY things, doesn't mean I'll ever get them! :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone;183732 said:

Mysti!

My thoughts exactly, Mysti. :8-26-03fruits_apple It's all fun and fine to speculate and wonder, though...so long as it remains in that context. The only problems occur when stuff like this turns into tabloid rumors (like all the stuff with Grace). So that line should be drawn, out of respect to Michael and his privacy (as well as that of the women in question, lol), I think.:cool:

But, I hope he does find himself a nice girl one day before he hits 50!

*looks at calendar* Like a year and a half and counting...he better hurry it up! :cryptic haha :lol

Saphster

InspirationMoonwalks;183759 said:
*looks at calendar* Like a year and a half and counting...he better hurry it up! :cryptic haha :lol

Yeah! That's what I keep saying. I hope he at least finds somebody before the big 5-0 comes!:icrackingup Even if it is a secret.