Michael and the \'Kick Me Sign\'

Tabloid Junkie

K, I'm reading 'The Magic and the Madness' at my school library. So, since I'm into that book...I'll occasionally post funny things I find out of it.

Did you know that when Mike was 10; and in the recording studio...he'd always put 'kick me signs' on Berry Gordy's back? :lol:

Just thought I'd share. B)

Black Loafers

hahahahahahahahahaaa!! awwww cuute! I bought that book when I was in London with my dad for 4 days and I called my friend Gemma (Tiger Lilly) about it and she said it was crap. I dunno. I havn't read it yet.

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by Black Loafers
hahahahahahahahahaaa!! awwww cuute! I bought that book when I was in London with my dad for 4 days and I called my friend Gemma (Tiger Lilly) about it and she said it was crap. I dunno. I havn't read it yet.

I'm 72 pages into it. It's not crap so far; at least not yet. It's discussing the Motown years now; and it's a overload of info. Don't read it if you can't comprehend an overload of statistics real well :D

CaptainEO

o im readin that too. im like 300? 400? pages in. anyway... im at the part where its talkin about MJ getting the Beatles catalog. I like it, but thats me.

A

Anonymous

That book is filled with a bunch of bullshit. Just so you know.

abbymjgirl

I cannot comment on the book for I haven't read it myself. BUT..I can trust some people's reviews..all depends on who. :D

Thanks Vicky. :)

A

Anonymous

Yeah, it makes for an interesting read...but that J Randy Whateverhislastnameis sensationalizes everything that he writes to make it seem more interesting.

I read some of that book and put it down. He writes about some stuff that no one could have known. Like intimate things that went on between MJ and Lisa Marie Presley. How the hell would he know about conversations they had when they were alone? How would he know that 'MJ would jump to turn out the lights every time they had sex so she wouldn't see him naked.'

Please.

That fool is just that, a fool.

:laugh

But, if you are fan of fan fiction...that book should be the book for you.

-JANIE-

I have read this book and I enjoyed reading it - however there was some stuff in it that caused me to wonder "how would the author know this"? - but who knows what his Lisa-Marie source was, for example. Maybe he talked to one of her girlfriends - its not entirely impossible...

If you can read a book and be prepared to take some of what you read with a very large pinch of salt, then I'd recommend it.

A

Anonymous

That's the point of it. It makes for good reading. Everything that J Randy whatchumacallhim has written about Michael is so intense and sooooo interesting. Sensationalized.

It's a good read, but it's not all true.

Unless he was either MJ's or Lisa Marie's shadow he wouldn't know what they said to eachother during a private dinner. Source smorces.

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by ~Vicky~
Yeah, it makes for an interesting read...but that J Randy Whateverhislastnameis sensationalizes everything that he writes to make it seem more interesting.

I read some of that book and put it down. He writes about some stuff that no one could have known. Like intimate things that went on between MJ and Lisa Marie Presley. How the hell would he know about conversations they had when they were alone? How would he know that 'MJ would jump to turn out the lights every time they had sex so she wouldn't see him naked.'

Please.

That fool is just that, a fool.

But, if you are fan of fan fiction...that book should be the book for you.

Well, there ya go. It's not all true then. :) But, like Janie says..maybe he did speak to one of Lisa Marie's GF or someone close. It could be..but odds are slim. :lol:

I don't like lots of salt :)laugh) so..I'm gonna have to think about this book and see if I'll read it.

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by ~Vicky~
That's the point of it. It makes for good reading. Everything that J Randy whatchumacallhim has written about Michael is so intense and sooooo interesting. Sensationalized.

It's a good read, but it's not all true.

Unless he was either MJ's or Lisa Marie's shadow he wouldn't know what they said to eachother during a private dinner. Source smorces.

"whatchumacallhim" :lol: Doesn't it start with a T?

abbymjgirl

^ :D But I guess it doesn't matter much..doesn't change the fact that he sucks in his books. :D

Is it Tamborine or something like that? :laugh

A

Anonymous

LOL

Taborelli? Grr..let me just find it.

Taraborrelli

There. :laugh