Michael and the \'Kick Me Sign\'

mjlovergurl

ive never read that book but i remmeber in 5th grade i think i used to get Michael Jackson SuperStar from the libary alot and i read it every time. has anyone herd of that one?

A

Anonymous

what a crapload of shit. the "facts" about motown are only correct cause they can easily be obtained from any book you pick up.

Everything else found in that book is tabloid junk. (Just like your name) and I find it ironic that you're eating it up as if it's gospel. Randy Tabloidorelli interviewed Michael once in his entire life when MJ was about 16 and he thinks he and MJ are best friends and the crack whore from the corner of his street that he got his sources from is the most reliable one in the book.

Ive read the book before and theres so many stupid and things in there that conflict with every other story.

And again this is another case of fans believe "the good stuff" but are the same ppl that will be offended when they come across something negative and wont believe it.

Anyhoozle, I always get offended when MJ fans buy this book. I actually took the $39.95 that it was going to cost me to buy it, and gave it to a charity. I'm quite sure MJ would appreciate my money going to someone needy over some greedy shitface who makes up the story as he goes.

p.s sorry for the rant. long exhausting day. tired and annoyed.

privacy

Jess you said it better than I could.. even if I sat for days thinking it out.

That book is a crock. Just because it (mainly) says good things about Michael doesn't mean it's correct.

I'm so ashamed that I bought it.