Michael and the trees

Debbyg

I think that noosing Michael he would be laughing so hard at this video cause this its so funny too and if you want to look at that others they are funny too:mf_w00t2: :rollin

Kel Mitchell is a Big MJ Fan too

Kel Micthell doing the song , the same curl

Debbyg

I don"t no Y no one is leaving me no post that is so sad . most of the time . I fell like I'm not waned here if that is true I will not put no more post up . I'm being Horst I alway lave post"s

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
What's interesting is that it's been over a decade since Mike had a curl. :lol :lol

I have no prob with these kinds of vids if they're done out of a respect and adoration for Mike, instead of hatefulness like the way Saturday night live does it.

Debbyg

yes whisper you are so right . I hate when people like Cris Rock who loves to make fun of his bad days . I work with Cris Rock cuisine for 18 year's. I had told him to tell his cuisine to knock it off with the Michael Jackson joke"s . one day I'm going write a latter and gave it to his cuisine on my job and I'm going to copy and paste from MJSN website so he can see how we feels about his dam joke"s . thats Y i put those video up . the guy in both the video is a Michael fan too

PS. think you 2 for the commet :licklips

Saphster

LOL! I know that Kel! LMAO! I used to watch his show Kenan and Kel everyday when I was a kid! I didn't know he was a mj Fan.

LMAO Same curl!! "I'm not billie jean!!":rollin LMAO THAT was hilarious.

Is that Kel in the second video??? LOL! I thought it was someone else! "I'm allergic to the leaves" he is a plain mess!:lol
And he fell too??? LOL!

But, I gotta admit I love the same curl better. :icrackingup

Debbyg

Saphster;196675 said:
LOL! I know that Kel! LMAO! I used to watch his show Kenan and Kel everyday when I was a kid! I didn't know he was a mj Fan.

LMAO Same curl!! "I'm not billie jean!!":rollin LMAO THAT was hilarious.

Is that Kel in the second video??? LOL! I thought it was someone else! "I'm allergic to the leaves" he is a plain mess!:lol
And he fell too??? LOL!

But, I gotta admit I love the same curl better. :icrackingup

lol I'm still laughing too yes thats him too in the trees . he also dos Jame Brown too :rollin

Oh, DebbyG, 'course we want ya here! lol. Anyway, sorry it took me so long, but I started school and I've been kind busy. Can't get into Yale if I don't work my butt off! But those videos are hilarious and they took away my stress. Thank you. Madame, vous etes tres gentille.

Debbyg

uranusbluedanger1;196738 said:
Oh, DebbyG, 'course we want ya here! lol. Anyway, sorry it took me so long, but I started school and I've been kind busy. Can't get into Yale if I don't work my butt off! But those videos are hilarious and they took away my stress. Thank you. Madame, vous etes tres gentille.

Think you uranusbluedanger and you mad my day too . I was talking about the other people it seen to me allot people here just read it but don"t commit on my stuff but anyway . I'm happy I got back on my main site today login sis March 18 007 cause my change my name.They always commit me there :)

mjjfan37

This is hilarious!!!!! I finally sat still long enough to watch this and my sides are hurting from laughing.

CJluvsMJ

:icrackingup :icrackingup :icrackingup
That was so funny!!!
That made my day.
Trees was my fav.
I'm embarassed to say this, but in Trees, he looked a lil like MJ from a distance! :rollin :rollin
I can't believe he fell, of all things, he fell!!!! :lol
Also, what was going on in the backround when he was standing on that wall?
It sounded like someone was getting their car stolen. :rollin
"All them leaves, all them damn leaves!" :icrackingup :icrackingup :icrackingup

Debbyg

I'm glad you guys love . I still look at it . I just that video and I have e-mail Kiel Mitchell telling him that you guys love it the way he dos Michael in a good joking way :rollin :rollin