Michael getting Punk\'d?

CJluvsMJ

Who would love to see Michael getting Punk'd by Ashton Kutcher?
Not in a bad way, buyt in a funny way.
I just thought about it when I watched that vid of MJ cussin' at the police in the Rare MJ vid thread.
What do you guys think?
:wink

I voted 'I don't know' since it really depends on the prank. Like, the ones where people think their or their loved ones' safety is at stake, those are kind of mean. I wouldn't want anyone to pull that kind of prank on Mike. But if it's harmless, like some may be, sure! That'd be cool!!:lol

CJluvsMJ

How about a prank, like...:g
Did you see that vid in the Rare MJ Vids thread, where MJ was cussin' at the police over roughing up his fans?
I was thinking about a prank like that, like MJ's walking somewhere with his entourage, then when a fan is running over to him, a police officer hits the fan (prentending), & the fan falls & cries.
I wanna know what would be Michael's reaction if he saw that.
Then as every fan runs over to him, the police roughs them up really bad.
I'm pretty sure Mike would be pissed off if he saw the police harming his fans. :boxing
And I know the best person who would help set up the prank: Raymone Bain. :wink
That would be a funny prank if someone did that.
Mike is always pranking people. :8-26-03respect:
Now it's his turn. :lol

ajkinkycuffs

I think with him being very popular, Ashton wouldn't mess with him. Because he's been through a really trying time right with the trial and stuff. And so I don't think they would do it, simply because he's a sensitive guy.
And his entorage will be all over whoever tries to get all close in a bad way. Like for example, if the president comes to a particular area, they check out EVERY SINGLE thing from the people working on whatever day at that particular event, they stake out the whole area, check crime percentages, armored car, like EVERYTHING, before he comes over to that area..I wouldn't be surprised if Michael's crew does that. He's more popular the the president you know? lol.

ajkinkycuffs

CJluvsMJ said:
How about a prank, like...:g
Did you see that vid in the Rare MJ Vids thread, where MJ was cussin' at the police over roughing up his fans?
I was thinking about a prank like that, like MJ's walking somewhere with his entourage, then when a fan is running over to him, a police officer hits the fan (prentending), & the fan falls & cries.
I'm pretty sure Mike would be pissed off if he saw the police harming his fans. :boxing
Mike is always pranking people. :8-26-03respect:

He'd be hella hurt, specially if it's his fan or something at first I think. But yeah I do understand it's about time he get's a prank since he's such a little prankster hiself..but something light..lol.

mysteriousone

CJluvsMJ said:
How about a prank, like..
Mike is always pranking people.

:lol CJ! I'd like to see Michael's reaction too! He wouldn't be busting zips, he'd be busting someone's head! :lol

Seriously, I think he'd get really really angry! Even more angrier than he did in that video! :screaming He has a great sense of humor, and if he can dish it out, he can take it, I am sure!:D

Mysti!