sq-smile-white-blazer-db.jpg

smilemike.jpg

mjj028a.jpg

Smile13.jpg

mj752001b.gif

mjsickchild.gif

mjwhatinhand.gif

JunSummergirl

I think he use to have a great smile. It was so big and nice. Now his smile looks like that third picture where his upper lip is covering the whole top teeth. Perhaps it was surgery, I don't know...

Originally posted by JunSummergirl
I think he use to have a great smile. It was so big and nice. Now his smile looks like that third picture where his upper lip is covering the whole top teeth. Perhaps it was surgery, I don't know...

Mm, no. His smile is the same as it was before now. He has _ALWAYS_ had that little crooked smile you see in the 3rd pic from Exeter. Just tis been shown more lately. Dunno why but I"m pretty sure tis not surgery, as everyone suspects.

And recently his bigarse smile has returned- perhaps 'cos he's feeling better than he was at the time of Exeter and such, which were VERY hard times for him. So what if a couple of smiles from him don't look like the others, you gonna sue him for that?

I think both smiles are gorgeous.

Originally posted by Purdy Young Thang
Mm, no. His smile is the same as it was before now. He has _ALWAYS_ had that little crooked smile you see in the 3rd pic from Exeter. Just tis been shown more lately. Dunno why but I"m pretty sure tis not surgery, as everyone suspects.

And recently his bigarse smile has returned- perhaps 'cos he's feeling better than he was at the time of Exeter and such, which were VERY hard times for him. So what if a couple of smiles from him don't look like the others, you gonna sue him for that?

I think both smiles are gorgeous.

I soo agree with you!!!!