Michael Holiday/Christmas Fan Project!

Michael's_Lolly

*I'm putting this here for the most exposure, but if you need to move it somewhere feel free. Thanks!
Hey Everyone,
Aaron (AaronBarrow on MJNO and MJJF) and I have made an idea to make a Holiday/Christmas present for Michael! Its title is "Holiday Greetings From The Greatest Fan Base In The World To The Greatest Entertainer In The World." It is a movie we are producing full of drawings, pictures, letters, graphics, videos messages etc. It will be made into a movie and then put on a DVD and sent to Michael this Holiday Season.

We will be taking drawings, your pictures, letters, graphics, video messages etc.

RULES

• [*:gvimwc8l]NO MORE Than 4 Pieces Of Work From Each Person
    [*:gvimwc8l]All Letters MUST Be Hand-Written
    [*:gvimwc8l]Make Letters Legible And Write Large
    [*:gvimwc8l]You Will Scan All Of Your Drawings And Letters To Your Computer
    [*:gvimwc8l]Include As Much Personal Info As You Are Willing To Give. The Minimum Personal Info You Can Include Is Your First Name & Country
    [*:gvimwc8l]Video Messages Are To Be NO LONGER Than 3 Minutes

DEADLINE
The Deadline For Turning In All Of Your Artwork, Graphics, Pictures, Letters, Video Messages etc. will be SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2006!!!! NOTHING WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THAT DATE!

TURNING IN YOUR WORK
To Turn In Your Artwork, Graphics, Pictures, Letters, Video Messages etc., please e-mail it to:
Aaron: AaronBarrow@MichaelJacksonInsider.com
AND
Sara: McCallicat@yahoo.com

When sending us your work, title the e-mail subject "MJ Holiday Fan Project." Otherwise, I won't know who you are and will more than likely delete your e-mail without opening it.

We hope all fans take part in this project. We want Michael to watch this during the Holiday Season...when he is finished watching it, we want him to sit back, smile, and know that he has the most wonderful and loving fans in the world.

Thanks and ttys.

Sara and Aaron Barrow