michael jackson came third!

queen's song voted world's fave song * mj related *

1 .queen - forgot the name of the song :thumbsdow

2 . britney spears ! - toxic! :thumbsdow

3 . michael jackson ! - billie jean !!! why thrid ! :idontknow

4 - forgot

5 shakira ! - la tortura !! :thumbsdow [ i personally don't like shakira at all

that is just SHOCKING ! brit beats mike ! :extremely but michael got 7 songs in a uk-only poll !!!!!!!1 :thumbsup

it does cuz it means * billie jean * is NOT the world's fave song but if all of mj fans voted it would have came first ! but forget about the poll 4 a min cuz billie jean is ONE of the world's fave song anyway !!!!!!!! :D but y did britney beat him ! :idontknow

Labomba

Originally posted by zenab_blackorwhite
it does cuz it means * billie jean * is NOT the world's fave song but if all of mj fans voted it would have came first ! but forget about the poll 4 a min cuz billie jean is ONE of the world's fave song anyway !!!!!!!! :D but y did britney beat him ! :idontknow
Well we do live in the twentyfirst century, everybody knows who wrote Billie Jean, there is time for other artists to enter the stage, and it doesn't matter really who won and who lost. It's not gonna change anything in what Michael has done.

Everybody knows that Michael made history with "Thriller" and Billie Jean, he cannot stay on the top forever, if he gets beaten ones in a while does that really matter? He finds his way to climb back up again.

Kanya

Yes, one chart is not going to alter Michael's qualities as a musician. It is the same irrelevant thing as in Michael's coming in fourth in the American charts, behind Madonna.

senecajackson

Straight up crap! It's bad enough his song is 3rd place, but...I'm sorry, but "Toxic" over "Billie Jean"? Britney is ma girl and all, but....WTF?

flygirl

Oh, come on guys! Billie Jean was #1 in the UK songs, along with 7 other songs on the top 10! :thumbsup Go, British fans!!

mjj_girl05

We all know Billie Jean is better than Toxic but it's all good if MJ gets beat once in awhile cuz like Labomba said, Michael can't be on top forever but he'll still be in the top 5 best artists even if he ain't #1 tho we all know he truly is #1!

HeavenSent

Calm yourselves, people.

Polls like this mean diddly squat. It's people's opinions condensed into an assinine list. Don't expect to be always be pleased!

If it'll make you folks feel ANY better:

As posted on MJJF: http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.php?s...showtopic=64839

e1ffvq.jpg

500 Greatest Songs Since You Were Born:
#1 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (has a two-page spread)
#53 Michael Jackson - Beat It
#299 Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal

flygirl

See, I told ya it was cool!! :lol: The media must be very mad at this :sneddoncr

Mikes popularity be popping!! :banana-mu

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Calm yourselves, people.

Polls like this mean diddly squat. It's people's opinions condensed into an assinine list. Don't expect to be always be pleased!

If it'll make you folks feel ANY better:

As posted on MJJF: http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.php?s...showtopic=64839

e1ffvq.jpg

500 Greatest Songs Since You Were Born:
#1 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (has a two-page spread)
#53 Michael Jackson - Beat It
#299 Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal

Yep :D I saw the magazine in the airport when I was in LA this past weekend and couldn't resist but to grab up a copy of my own! LOL :bleh: This is even greater of an accomplishment for Michael, as Blender has not necessarily given him the nicest coverage in the past, yet STILL dubbed him with this. :)