Michael Jackson death certificate ruling homicide appears online

Shannon

Michael Jackson death certificate ruling homicide appears online

by Mandi Bierly
Categories: Music, News

The amendment to Michael Jackson’s death certificate declaring that his June 25 passing was due to “acute propofol intoxication” and “intravenous injection by another,” has been published online. EW has confirmed with the L.A. County coroner’s office that the document, which is part of the public record, is genuine. Jackson’s death was officially ruled a homicide last August.

On Friday afternoon, Jane Robison, a spokeswoman for the L.A. district attorney’s office, told EW that recent reports claiming Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson’s physician, will be indicted on charges of involuntary manslaughter are false. “Nothing has changed,” Robison said. “It’s a bogus report. We don’t have the case.”

A spokeswoman for Dr. Murray also sent EW the following statement: “We have refused to comment on stories involving unnamed sources and will continue to do so. However, we can confirm that we have not received notice of an impaneled grand jury and Dr. Murray has not been invited to testify. J. Michael Flanagan was added to Dr. Conrad Murray’s defense team this past week. His offices are in Glendale, California.” As we previously reported, Flanagan is the attorney who represented Britney Spears in a hit-and-run case. He told the AP he once also successfully defended a nurse who was acquitted in an L.A. trial after being accused of administering propofol to a patient who died.

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/01/10/michael-jackson-death-certificate-homicide-online/

MJfan01'

article124204907d066760.jpg

fbjkuv.jpg

LittleSusie50

Why is this necessary?
Do we need this information to tell us that Michael passed away?
Jesus, like we don't know he is dead.
I really don't think this should be on this website.
Sorry if I'm being a bitch...:oops:

MJfan01'

I want to know why people think he's still alive? His mother and his children's tears should have been enough for them to come back to reality. I'm sorry if the post of the certificate offended anyone; it just went with the thread. :(