Michael Jackson in Oman

xiena

King of Pop pops up in town

By A Staff Reporter

MUSCAT – Michael Jackson, the king of pop, is in town on a private visit, according to confirmed sources. The superstar singer arrived here yesterday and the visit is said to be of a short duration.

This is believed to be Jackson’s first visit to Oman. His appearance at the Seeb International Airport stunned many. The city has been buzzing with excitement ever since with people making calls to media offices to confirm the news. Michael Jackson can easily be called one of the most popular pop stars of the century. His chart-busting music coupled with his eye-popping dance moves earned him millions of fans all over the world. His musical versatility peaked in the 1980s when he was crowned ‘Artiste of the decade’ for his Thriller and Bad albums. Billy Jean, Beat It, Blood On The Dance Floor, Heal The World, They Don’t Care About Us, Black Or White are some of his greatest hits.

http://www.timesofoman.com/newsdetails.asp?newsid=21964

I got this picture from an Omani forum, it was taken at the Omani Grand Hyatt Hotel

259007-MJ.jpg

sexy hair :pacifier

MJJ_Lover

OMFGawdHot.

Hot.

Edit: I am inspired to buy purple-tinted glasses now. And... he has a pair on his shirt, as well as face. :p

Edit #2: *cries* And... and... OMG. That.hair.is.sex.on.a.head.

A

Anonymous

Dear Michael.

Your shirt is loud.

And I commend your bravery.

Please remember that just because you are wearing sunglasses and your eyes are shielded from the brightness that is your shirt, doesn't mean that others are.

See you in a couple hours.
Love, Jess.

Postscript. Bang me.

Kanya

He is simply charmingly beautiful...The coloured, oriental-like shirt clothing him and the vest are exquisite...A style matching my own, and the second pair of spectacles must be his reading ones.

Thank you for posting this ravishing picture.

HeavenSent

ROTFL Jess, you are my hero. Tell him I said ditto, man.

He looks like he has bed-head. I don't care though, he looks mighty tasty! :p

senecajackson

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe@Nov 17 2005, 08:55 AM
Dear Michael.

Your shirt is loud.

And I commend your bravery.

Please remember that just because you are wearing sunglasses and your eyes are shielded from the brightness that is your shirt, doesn't mean that others are.

See you in a couple hours.
Love, Jess.

Postscript. Bang me.

:crackingu
Agrees!!!
We still love ya dough Mike! :rolleyes:

Kanya

Originally posted by hafferlaffen@Nov 17 2005, 05:44 PM
:canfigureout  :canfigureout

That shirt is as ugly as Michael is sexy........

Please keep your unpleasant comments to yourself.