Michael Jackson in Oman

hafferlaffen

Originally posted by Kanya@Nov 17 2005, 05:56 PM
Please keep your unpleasant comments to yourself.

Im sorry?

What i was trying to say is that the shirt, IMO, is ugly, and that Michael is sexy.

You follow? The shirt is very ugly, Michael is very sexy = the shirt is as ugly as Michael is sexy.
Maybe i used the wrong words.... if so, then i apologize. English is not my first language.

Kanya

Originally posted by hafferlaffen@Nov 17 2005, 06:03 PM
Im sorry?
What i was trying to say is that the shirt, IMO, is ugly, and that Michael is sexy.

You follow? The shirt is very ugly, Michael is very sexy = the shirt is as ugly as Michael is sexy.
Maybe i used the wrong words.... if so, then i apologize. English is not my first language.

It is not mine either.

Either way, it is an opinion merely that one about the shirt. Unimportant. I simply love it, without playing the devil's advocate.

Diggin' that bedhead look...reminds me of the day I met him :D :wub: I'm also feelin' that hippie/western style he has going on there--kinda like something John Lennon or someone like that would wear. So cool! :)

He just keeps getting more gorgeous all the time..:wub: *sighs*

Shannon

I have always said that if he ever going to change his style, it would be very nice to see him in a kind of western style. Seems like its not far away now.. Suits him good :) And he seems to like that messy hair these days. He is beautiful.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent@Nov 17 2005, 04:30 PM
what is dilf? :unsure:

Come on, you've never seen American Pie?

Dad i'd like to....f...yeah.

:lol:

*throws Michael a brush*  :crackingu

Damn, Felicia we really wore him out didn't we? :eek:

Gotta love him!

minnie michael

oh my..sexy Michael..anyway that huge pic destory my heart so badly..awww :tooexcite :respectmembers and i love his beard..xixci so sexy..and Carla mentioned bed-headed..xiixix awww..and that shirt is not bad..bright colour just can prove Michael is in a very very high good mood..i love his style..i love him..man..thanks GOD give us a happy new Michael..show my sincere to dearest GOD..hahhxiixix :D :applehead

anyway..i love his beard face..i love that..xiix :helpme

minnie michael

dilf..oh yes... that's why i love here so much, cos i really can learn something very very interesting and new from all of you..i love you all..i canot get those things and cutie words through my book through my teachers..only can get them from YOU..aww..thanks so much i love you all as much as i love MIke..aww :respectmembers

i am really very happy today..xiixi overjoy..crazy.. :applehead :bustbubbl :respectmembers

danaluvsmj

I hate to say it, but yeah even with bed-head, he is one sexy dilf :8-25-03licklips:

God I can't believe I said that *goes back to being a good girl* :D

floacist

Originally posted by ~Vicky~@Nov 17 2005, 08:04 PM
Come on, you've never seen American Pie?

Dad i'd like to....f...yeah.

:lol:
*throws Michael a brush*  :crackingu

Damn, Felicia we really wore him out didn't we?   :eek:

Gotta love him!

Yeah you gotta love him for that, he is such a sport :)

Carla is playing dumb, she knows what a dilf is..she practically taught me! :eek: