Michael Jackson In Retreat At Irish Castle (Unconfirmed)

sakura

Michael Jackson In Retreat At Irish Castle
Posted Sep 2nd 2006 9:02AM by Deidre Woollard

Last time we followed Michael Jackson around he was traveling around Dubai and Bahrain. Now it is being reported that he has been enjoying a different landscape entirely, he has been holed up at Luggala Castle. The seven-bedroom castle has been the setting for many films. Michael Jackson has been spendhappy as usual. The beautiful Irish home costs 30,000 euros a week to rent and Jackson has already been there several months.

luggalatn2.jpg

http://water.luxist.com/2006/09/02/michael-jackson-in-retreat-at-irish-castle/

A castle fit for a king! :p :lol

If this information is accurate...good! :D I'm glad to know (if that is the case of course, lol) that he and his kids are enjoying themselves. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Twittegirl

InspirationMoonwalks said:
A castle fit for a king! :p :lol

If this information is accurate...good! :D I'm glad to know (if that is the case of course, lol) that he and his kids are enjoying themselves. :8-26-03fruits_apple

I agree Thanks for posting:)

Jackson829

Sweet! I'm irish so that's great news!! I love that castle. One of these days I have to visit Ireland and spend the night in a castle. That'll be awesome!

Shannon

Wow, what a beautiful castle. :wub: I wouldn't mind living there, LOL. If Michael wants to live there, that's great, but if not, I'm sure he'll find another castle. ;) And if he doesn't, I'm sure I can squeeze in a few beds in my guestrooms. :bleh :lol

Saphster

WOW that is a niceee place :eek: Wish I could live there....I've always loved castles. Maybe that's why I love Disney Princess's so much, I always liked their castles :p

I hope this is true because it looks very calm, secluded, and like someone said before fit for a king :)

missclimpson

Several reporters have metaphorically wet their pants over the weekly cost of the residence. I bet it isn't more than he used to pay when he'd go to Las Vegas and take over a bunch of suites or a whole floor of a hotel.

mysteriousone

missclimpson said:
Several reporters have metaphorically wet their pants over the weekly cost of the residence. I bet it isn't more than he used to pay when he'd go to Las Vegas and take over a bunch of suites or a whole floor of a hotel.

:lol And according to the media a few months ago, this is the man who was on the brink of bankruptcy:rolleyes:

He must have won the lottery too:rolleyes: :lol

Mysti!

JANIE

I haven't seen anything in the british press about Michael being in Ireland! I'm stunned, absolutely stunned.

I'm also surprised at the "quaintness" of this particular "castle" given the cost. Trust me, the United Kingdom has some pretty spectacular castles... guess I'm now going to have to go find picture evidence, huh :wink