Michael Jackson issues statement regarding health rumours + NEW World Tour

Shannon

LOS ANGELES, Dec 22, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Michael Jackson's official and sole spokesperson, Dr. Tohme Tohme, in response to recent rumors regarding Michael's alleged medical condition, has issued the following statement:

"Concerning this author's allegations, we would hope in the future that legitimate media will not continue to be exploited by such an obvious attempt to promote this unauthorized 'biography.'

The writer's wild allegations concerning Mr. Jackson's health are a total fabrication.

Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances."

SOURCE: Scoop Marketing

Simply The Best

MJ is Solid and nothing will happen to him.:)
He is made to be what he is with absolute protection from his creator.
Media cannot destroy MJ. He can cope with any rubbish talks from any source;)
MJ came from a higher Dimension and he is unbreakable being too.
*Only few of his type exists in this small wolrd we live in.
*Some of us belong together in different forms and knew each other by signs & senses
*Love, Peace, Quality, Strenght, Power are the attributes of them!:)
Smile more MJ and have a HAPPY Xtmas & New Year!
Happy Xtmas to everyone!
Cheers
Janessa

HeavenSent

I'd heard the fabrication on the radio yesterday; They even had Roland Martin of CNN reporting a statement from Jermaine. WTF.

So glad that Michael's doing fine, this weighed so heavily on me yesterday!

Phony ass media, I swear! :lol

danaluvsmj

Thank God this junk can finally be put to rest.I knew he couldn't be seriously ill. I'm so happy to hear he's planning specials and a world tour! I can't wait:D

Shannon

danaluvsmj;208440 said:
Thank God this junk can finally be put to rest.I knew he couldn't be seriously ill. I'm so happy to hear he's planning specials and a world tour! I can't wait:D

2009 is going to a fabolous year, I'm so gonna be there. :D

Wow....not only a denial of yet another crackpot rumor..but also an announcement of a world tour..AND TV specials? Wow, Christmas really IS here..:D:wub::p Will be eagerly awaiting!

HeavenSent

InspirationMoonwalks;208444 said:
Wow....not only a denial of yet another crackpot rumor..but also an announcement of a world tour..AND TV specials? Wow, Christmas really IS here..:D:wub::p Will be eagerly awaiting!

The serious side of me said, "Man, I'm just glad Michael's okay. Just knowing that he's alive and doing well is enough for me. " The fan side looked at that tour annoucement and said, "Work it!!"

Twittegirl

danaluvsmj;208440 said:

I agree:)

:( 6 months after.............. He was gone..... :( I was the first to reply to the first message posted and I can't remember if what I meant by writing---- FINALLY here was that finally somebody spoke about Mike's health rumor or FINALLY that somebody announces about Mke's world tour???!!! Whatever it was, I never meant finally would be the finality of his life in this world.... :( Mike.... I am missing you still.... We are all still missing you... God! Why is it still hard to think of his passing?????????? WHEN CAN WE REALLY MOVE ON???

OneMoreChance

I was ok reading this thread until I saw that Veronica wrote that 2009 was going to be a fabulous year. It's amazing how wrong those words turned out to be.

Saphster

Shannon;208441 said:
2009 is going to a fabolous year, I'm so gonna be there. :D

Wow. Not it was not. Reading back on this comment made me so sad.

HeavenSent;208450 said:
The serious side of me said, "Man, I'm just glad Michael's okay. Just knowing that he's alive and doing well is enough for me. " The fan side looked at that tour annoucement and said, "Work it!!"

I felt the same way when I heard that he was going to do concerts again. I was pretty stoked he was well and hoped his concerts would go fine for him...knowing I couldn't go.