Michael Jackson knows a civil lawsuit is coming!!

got2makeitright

Dont get me wrong Michael Jackson will win this case but he know after the case is over and Michael wins, momma killa will slam a civilsuit you just know it!!! :lol: That why Michael was to move somewhere till the media news dies down i think! You?

sistahlamb

If Michael is aquitted, which I'm 99% positive he will, the mother nor the accuser can never ever file a cival lawsuit agianst him.

Just stating a fact.

mjlovergurl

if she files a civil suit it will show plane as day that she was and still is after money and right now since she didnt file a civil suit agaisnt mj. i cant wait till this case is over and mj is found not guilty bc once this case is over i hope the media will finally stop calling mj a freak and a child molester. but i dout it.

linzfinz03

They won`t stop calling him those things because they will just say he paid them off just like in 93` but he did it secretly and sneaky this time. I know they will. My parents say if MJ is innocent then he had to have paid off the accusor but I keep telling him the only money MJ has dished out to anyone was his $3 million bail bond.

Danielle Oliver

QUOTE]

I saying that Sistahlamb, because she is a mercenary, period. She is mad because I believe that she and Sneddon thought that they could win this case very easily playing the cancer card. She won´t give up and I don´t believe that National Enquirer or News of the World will say: "Oh! The jury found him not guilty so he is innocent let´s leave him alone". She will sell her stories to tabloids. I bet that she will writte a book about this case, (Allred will help) Chandle's uncle did. The jurors will write a book about this case. Judge Melville will too. Eveybody wants to cash in.

When I say that she doesn´t have anything to lose I mean that she has no reputation anymore, people knows what she is, so she doesn´t have anything to lose. She just wants money.

I don´t know very much about the OJ Simpson case but he lost a civil trial. I don´t know if he is a murder or not but the jurors found him not guilty so people should leave him alone and they don´t because Nicole Brown was blonde and he is black.

America is racist, if Michael was white none of this would happen.

Danielle Oliver

I saying that Sistahlamb, because she is a mercenary, period. She is mad because I believe that she and Sneddon thought that they could win this case very easily playing the cancer card. She won´t give up and I don´t believe that National Enquirer or News of the World will say: "Oh! The jury found him not guilty so he is innocent let´s leave him alone". She will sell her stories to tabloids. I bet that she will writte a book about this case, (Allred will help) Chandle's uncle did. The jurors will write a book about this case. Judge Melville will too. Eveybody wants to cash in.

When I say that she doesn´t have anything to lose I mean that she has no reputation anymore, people knows what she is, so she doesn´t have anything to lose. She just wants money.

I don´t know very much about the OJ Simpson case but he lost a civil trial. I don´t know if he is a murder or not but the jurors found him not guilty so people should leave him alone and they don´t because Nicole Brown was blonde and he is black.

America is racist, if Michael was white none of this would happen.

KittyCA

Originally posted by 2Dangerous4MJ
She's a COMPLETE idiot if she does so and will prove even more that she was after money since the very beginning.

Which will make her whole claim even more unbelievable. No jury would give that woman a penny after this trial is over and Michael walks a free man.

Drizzl

People need to know the facts about the 1993 civil suit. I'm sick and tired of people saying it was "hush money".

Cristine87

Originally posted by Drizzl
People need to know the facts about the 1993 civil suit. I'm sick and tired of people saying it was "hush money".
Oh god, me too! Michael did not offer these people money, they ran to a civil attorney & filed this multi-million dollar lawsuit. Now, why couldn't they just have gone ahead with the criminal case? Why was it necessary for them to file a financial lawsuit? If your child is abused, money shouldn't even be an issue!

maintenant

These people do not have the money to pay a lawyer to mount a civil suit. The only way they could do it would be to find an attorney willing to handle the case on a contingency basis--"If we win, I get a percentage of the award." But for an attorney to take on this case on a contingency basis would make the attorney even more stupid than the Arvisos. After the drubbing that Mez gave Sneddon, you think any lawyer with half a brain would take on this case as gamble? Not on your life! This jury declares Michael not guilty, he walks free and clear of this mess FOREVER.

HeavenSent

^ i hope you're right, maintenant. Every lawyer w/a grain of common sense will need to steer clear of that woman. She still has her welfare fraud case to contend with anyway. She'll be in no position to file civilly.