Michael Jackson visits D.C. Zoo today

trenny

I got a call form a reletive yesterday afternoon (not allowed to say who) that works at the zoo who told me that Michael's reps called today to let them know he'd be visiting. I went there today but as I was just getting there Michael was leaving. I had to swear that I would'nt tell a soul untill he left. I saw a huge rush of people and I had my goddaughter with me. The staff told me that Michael was verry polite and generous and his children were well behaved. My relative said that this encounter has change his view of Michael from bad to good.:cloud9 Just wanted to share.

My relative said that this encounter has change his view of Michael from bad to good. Just wanted to share.

This seems to happen a lot..people have one view of him after only seeing him from a far, through the media that is, but when they actually get to be in his presence or meet him...they see the truth. :wub:

Aww..so the Smithsonian and the zoo, all in one day? lol. Hope they had fun! :D Thanks for the tidbit!:p

danaluvsmj

Wow, that's wonderful Trenny. Thank you for sharing. Too bad you missed Michael. I think that's the zoo with the pandas isnt it?

trenny

No, I think the Pandas are in the Baltimore Zoo. Michael went to a place in the Zoo called the Asian trail and the Ape and Elephant houses.

Saphster

ARRGH! You are so lucky! To have been breathing the same air as Michael! I would've kissed every inch of that floor! :lol

Shannon

Awww, you're so lucky, trenny, yet so unfortunate... :( Ohh well, next time... :wink :p

Thanks for letting us know, dear. :wub: