Michael on the cover of Jet Magazine

SpecialJanet25

here the cover of Michael on Jet for the end of month, from my friend, Dee Enjoy!

As many of you know, Michael is going to be featured in an issue of Jet magazine. His issue of Jet will I think be available to purchase on the week of December 24th -through-the 31st 2007. According to the dates that are on top of the cover of the magazine shown below.

Here is the cover that will be used for the magazine.

source

ajkinkycuffs

hey guys, just poppin in here real quick for some news...(im at the library at school studying for bio final for tommorow)

*does a double take* remix cd? hello! i've totally been busy busy busy lately. i have no clue wats going on. i did buy the ebony mag with him on it thou.

good to see him up and out though. :D

well see ya guys.

Shannon

ajkinkycuffs;199340 said:
hey guys, just poppin in here real quick for some news...(im at the library at school studying for bio final for tommorow)

*does a double take* remix cd? hello! i've totally been busy busy busy lately. i have no clue wats going on. i did buy the ebony mag with him on it thou.

good to see him up and out though. :D

well see ya guys.

Jelly, you're back, how nice to see you again. :) How are you? We've missed you.

ajkinkycuffs

hey girl, i miss you all too.

im doing much better. theres so much going on..but good things.

But unfortuantely I'm getting ready to jam again. I'll pop in soon I hope!

Laterz!

SexyChica

I feel like such a bad MJ fan, I didn't even know he was going to be on the cover of Jet... I'm going to blame my job for keeping me hostage for so many hours everyday.. Thanks for informing me about something I should have known as a MJ fan..