Michael\'s children throw him surprise birthday party!

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Awww, that's the cutest news ever. :wub: I can only imagine how much fun the children must have had with planning everything... Awww. I can just picture myself Michael being all shocked and touched by this. I'm glad he's having a good day. It's so well deserved too. :D

They are one unique family, full of love. :wub: :D

I wonder what else they did besides a puppet show! I bet they played "Pin the tail on the donkey" for Blanket too, and, "Musical chairs, oh and "Pass the parcel"--dammit..my invitation must have gotten lost in the post:( :lol

Seriously, I'm so very happy too, because I know Michael would have had such a fantastic day, spending it with those he loves most, his children:wub:

Mysti!

mcilroga

mysteriousone said:
I wonder what else they did besides a puppet show! I bet they played "Pin the tail on the donkey" for Blanket too, and, "Musical chairs, oh and "Pass the parcel"--dammit..my invitation must have gotten lost in the post:( :lol

Seriously, I'm so very happy too, because I know Michael would have had such a fantastic day, spending it with those he loves most, his children:wub:

Mysti!

Mine too. :eek:hnoyoudidnt :( :lol

Saphster

SOOO SWEET!:wub: :wub:
It's just soooo sweet how his children will always he there for him:)
I want to be close like that to my children (when I have em that is:p )

mysteriousone

Sapphire A. said:
SOOO SWEET!:wub: :wub:
It's just soooo sweet how his children will always he there for him:)
I want to be close like that to my children (when I have em that is:p )

Aww...I'm sure you will be, Sapphire! You'll make a good mummy someday:wub:

You have to remember though, parenting is a very hard job, in fact, one of the hardest jobs there is! But oh the rewards, they'd be more than worth it!:wub:

Mysti!

mysteriousone said:
Mysti!

Well, I got mine...I just had to turn it down. I had previous engagements.B)

:lol

white cloud

Michael is really a blessed man!
Every fan got so happy only because his children made a little surprise for him on his birthday :D
We can imagine his children tell to him: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD, WE LOVE YOU!
Michael answers criying: I LOVE YOU MORE! :D