Michael\'s children throw him surprise birthday party!

mcilroga

Michael Jackson is celebrating his birthday Tuesday in an unnamed location in Europe, Access Hollywood has learned.

Earlier Tuesday, Michael's kids threw him a surprise birthday party.

"He was totally shocked," Michael's spokeswoman, Raymone K. Bain, told Access Hollywood.

Michael had cake, although Raymone wasn't sure if it included all 48 candles!

A puppet show also was part of the party surprise. Raymone told Access that Michael is having "a really great day" and is receiving gifts and messages from fans all over the world.

Tuesday's party follows a surprise party thrown by fans in Ireland Monday.

Michael Jackson has been living in Europe since leaving Bahrain in May.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Source: here.

Awwwwww!!!!!!! That's soooo sweet! :wub: I wonder if the kids were the ones who put on the puppet show...sounds like it! Adorable. :D lol.

It makes me so happy to know that he's having a great time on his birthday...he totally deserves it! :)

And what's this about a "surprise party" by fans in Ireland? Was he actually there or was this a fan club event? *feels like she missed something..:unsure: lol*

Raymone told Access that Michael is having "a really great day" and is receiving gifts and messages from fans all over the world.

:mf_w00t2: :p

Thanks for posting! :8-26-03fruits_apple

mcilroga

I don't know about the surprise party thrown by fans in Ireland. Certainly, I haven't seen it mentioned. :blink:

BTW, I just read this on MJNO, from Gail (justice system), who is associated with Raymone:

Also just to let you know, Earlier this morning Raymone did say she has forwarded all the BD Greetings she received to Michael.

He got my card and little gift! Yay! :D :mf_w00t2: :lol

mcilroga said:
I don't know about the surprise party thrown by fans in Ireland. Certainly, I haven't seen it mentioned. :blink:

From what some of the European fans are saying on MJNO (I only popped over on there to see if I had missed something about that party..:cryptic lol), it was just a fan event:

Just a fan party which the news have spun to make look more intresting MJ was not there if he was it would be on the news. It is a joke that the article call's it a surprise party when the birthday boy is not even there and I doubt he knew it was happening.

:idontknow :lol

I also just saw this from Gail, posted on MJJF:

Just a note:

I did forward all the Fan Communities and Fan Clubs messages to Raymone late last night and this morning.

She replied and said she sent all of the BD Wishes and Greetings to Michael.

That would included those clubs and communities that had their own arrangements too.

:D

Shannon

Awww, that's the cutest news ever. :wub: I can only imagine how much fun the children must have had with planning everything... Awww. :8-26-03fruits_apple I can just picture myself Michael being all shocked and touched by this. :lol I'm glad he's having a good day. It's so well deserved too. :D

They are one unique family, full of love. :wub: :D

minnie yu

oh my GOd...there is no a better news more better than knowing mIke was having a great birthday party...and his babes gave his a huge surprise...how sweet and adorable moment..!!!!:8-26-03fruits_apple it almost bring tears into my eyes..that man is blessed with 3 adorable children..his children love him to death the same way he love them...thanks GOD give us this great news....!!!!!!:8-26-03respect: :8-26-03respect: :8-26-03respect:

Aw!! Yay!!! I had a feeling that his children would do something special. How adorable! Can you guys imagine Prince, Paris and Blanket huddling together whispering, "Okay guys! Here's what we'll do on daddy's birthday..." AWW! heehee
Thank goodness he's having a good day. I'm sooo happy for him!!!

Goshdarnit, now I wish I had sent him something!!! Apparently, he's receiving all of it!!!!:censored :lol