Michael\'s Christmas Gift

Starchild

Here's what I want you to do:

I want you to send a voice message or a Christmas carol for Michael so I'll burn it on CD; if you can't send me a voice message just send me a one page max letter to him, English only! I cannot try to translate everything you send like last time!

Unlike the fan book, this will not be a 2yr project! You will have it in by November 31st or not at all!

The choice is yours whether you want to participate or not, but I won't take 2yrs doing this!

If you don't want to sing a Christmas carol, sing a verse from What More Can I Give or We Are The World....

If you can all co-operate, I can edit the verses to make one full song and I'll put it on the cd, along with the recorded messages for the Christmas cd I want to send him.....spread the word to other forums, do whatever but I want this to be like the fan book only better and not a 2yr thing! Please guys work with me!!!

Have fun and keep Michaeling!
Starchild
e-mail: futuretolkien@hotmail.com

PS: If you don't know, there was a 2yr fan book going on, and I won't be taking 2yrs for this one. I only had 3 people help with the last project; I don't expect much help with this one so I'm not asking for it. I just want some co-operation with the fans.

UPDATE: I already have the 1st and 2nd verse of We Are The World, please stop sending me the same verse! Thanks for all your help!