Michael\'s drawings

CaptainEO

Mars1.jpg

Mars2.jpg

Mars3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

woo! Mars Attacks i love that movie... did mj really draw those???

Ebony Eyes

THAT'S IT! Michael and I are gonna have a drawing contest lol. I'll make it so lol. But seriously, he has some talent for sure. I finally have competition lol.

MJJ_Lover

Far out...
I so underestimated MJ's drawing ability.
Dude, he's so talented in so many art forms. It's freaky. :)... but truly incredible and amazing.
... so so beautiful :).
__Jodi

Don't forget the one in the "HIStory" pamphlet; the one with the boy curled up on the floor with a microphone. I was blown away when I found out that he really drew that himself.

Yeah, he's pretty talented. I bet that painting that he's holding, he really did draw! He painted a lot at that age. Stated that Diana Ross introduced him to it.

Shannon

Oh my God, I knew he was talented, but not THAT talented. :heart2: Im lost for words... They're all amazing, maybe most of all those from Mars Attacks - just look at all the details, it's unbelievable :ten

Wow, I hadn't seen some of those before...they are friggin' AMAZING!! :tooexcite

The man is just so talented all around....He never fails to amaze or inspire me..
wub.gif

ThrillerGirl_

WOW I always knew MJ could draw but not this good! Those are amazing. He truly is a gift from God. I seriously doubt there is anything Michael can not do.