Michael\'s face seen in the clouds above Manhattan

Saphster

Doesn't really look like him.....

But it does kind of look like look like him on the last picture the freakin tabloids took of him in the ambulance. Looks like he has his eyes closed, sleeping.

oldschoolfan

Hmm I dunno... I can see a face, and it KINDA looks like Michael, but it also kinda looks like clouds. It would be great to think it is him though!!!

Saphster

oldschoolfan;211706 said:
Hmm I dunno... I can see a face, and it KINDA looks like Michael, but it also kinda looks like clouds. It would be great to think it is him though!!!

Exactly.:unsure:

danaluvsmj

It does look a little like him. You know, the strangest thing, this morning I had a dream where I saw these eyes in the clouds.I don't know if they were his or not, but they looked similar to his eyes.

CJluvsMJ

For those who can't see it, I posted it right here:
12967339.png

mjintheclouds2.png

I circled it myself so you can see it.
Doesn't it look like he's crying?
They also said that it was just raining earlier, so it seems like he was crying. :icon_bluecry

SexyChica

This made me cry. It does look like him. But, a shrink would say I'm just a grieving MJ fan. But, I know not only in my heart, but my soul that he is in Heaven watching over us. Finally at PEACE!!!

Human Nature

I don't care what anyone else says, the cloud does look like Michael. He sort of looks like he's sleeping, almost. The other day I saw a cloud that sort of looks like Michael performing. He was holding a microphone in his hand. I didn't take a picture, because I wanted him to have peace.

CJluvsMJ

Human Nature;211759 said:
I don't care what anyone else says, the cloud does look like Michael. He sort of looks like he's sleeping, almost. The other day I saw a cloud that sort of looks like Michael performing. He was holding a microphone in his hand. I didn't take a picture, because I wanted him to have peace.

Honestly, I think the clouds look like MJ in you siggy, Human Nature. That's what CNN used to compare him to the clouds. :cloud9

dancemonster

Clouds or no clouds, I live in NY and it was nighttime when I saw this massive light shining through my kitchen window. (The other windows had shades down.) I'm friends with my neighbors in the adjacent building and knew they were out of town so it couldn't have been from their apartment. We share a covered roof deck and the light was definitely coming from above, but it was so bright it looked like a movie spot light.

I opened my shades in the living room to see the sky was this amazingly bold golden-red color. This may be normal in other parts of the country--and I have seen red sunsets before--but I've never seen anything at all like this, not in New York.

I turned on the TV. A baseball game happened to be on, The Mets, I think. The cameraman had trained the lens on the sky. They became obsessed with its beauty, so that should give you a clue as to how powerful this looked.

I'm a rational guy at heart but it was impossible for the thought that this was for Michael, or an acknowledgment from him to the crowd at the Apollo, not to cross my mind.

And it hasn't left my mind. I truly think it was a sign, a thank you.

When you consider how rare and beautiful a sky that was--as I said, I've never seen it in NY and I've lived here since 1996--and for it to happen on that night... To me, it's equally implausible that it's a coincidence.

So I'm going with It wasn't. Michael was the biggest star we've ever known. How fitting that he light up the night sky as he passes.

Human Nature

CJluvsMJ;211816 said:
Honestly, I think the clouds look like MJ in you siggy, Human Nature. That's what CNN used to compare him to the clouds. :cloud9

Thanks. Just by reading what you wrote and then looking at the cloud pic, again, you have a point.:)

MoonDancer

dancemonster;211822 said:
I'm a rational guy at heart but it was impossible for the thought that this was for Michael, or an acknowledgment from him to the crowd at the Apollo, not to cross my mind.
If Michael was acknowledging us at the Apollo, I think it was to punish us. :unsure: It rained on us constantly and we were soaking wet. The rain didn't start, though, until some people in line started pushing and almost getting into a fight. In response to the insults from the opposite party in the fight, one woman mentioned, facetiously or not I don't know, that she had a gun in her purse. Luckily, tempers cooled. When the crowd started to move I was scared someone would fall and get trampled. I found it ironic that the desire to celebrate Michael would cause people to act in a manner that Michael would disapprove of.