Michael\'s theroy on KFC!

mjlovergurl

I though this was just too funny and cute!

Michael Jackson's chicken confusion
Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Michael Jackson thinks peeling the skin off a chicken makes it organic.

The eccentric pop star, who is a huge fan of fast food eatery KFC, believes removing the outer layer from fried chicken renders it free from unnatural substances.

Michael's close pal David Gest revealed: "I've been best friends with Michael for 40 years and I will defend his reputation until the day I die.

"When we hang out we visit antique stores, play Frisbee and go to KFC - he thinks if you peel the skin off the chicken, it makes it organic. He cracks me up."

David also spoke about how former Busted star Matt Willis has changed his life since they met on British reality TV show 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!'.

He added to Britain's Closer magazine: "We're like brothers. We hang out together every weekend in Camden. I used to enjoy fancy Hollywood restaurants, but I'm so over that now. I'm having the best time of my life."

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/cel ... usion.html

I can just picture him saying something like that! :lol:wub: And hell, I wish that were true! haha Truth be told, I've always kinda wanted to be a vegetarian and don't really eat red meat all that much anymore, but the one meat I can't seem to give up is chicken! :p So if that's true than hey, maybe he's onto something? ;)...LOL.

"I've been best friends with Michael for 40 years and I will defend his reputation until the day I die.

That's sweet. I'm glad Michael still has friends like this, through everything and all the other a-holes who have stabbed him in the back over the years..

mjlovergurl

I think its just so cute! we all know that taking the skin off kfc chicken doesnt make it oragnic but itts cute that michael thinks that! lol me and my family eat alot of chicken espeacaily fried chicken and we do get kfc from time to time and there just happens to be a kfc right up the street from my house to! lol Michael is just too cute! and i agree its great that he has friends that still stick by him after all the jerks in his life.

Sunshine

I totally wanna hear him say that!
CUTE!
:michaeljacksonicon: :lol
I love these little fun facts about him...!!!!!

Btw.. I love your avater too InspirationMoonwalks... might wanna copy it if you don't mind..
maybe we should pull ours together and make it "Lipstick wearing Michael Jackson Fans for Obama" ;)
Anyways sry for going off topic...
Back to the "Organic KFC".