Michael saw Wallace and Gromit!!!!

Jackson829

Oh my god! On MJNI.com, they had a news report that said that Michael and Chris Tucker apparently (it seems he's visiting MJ in London. That's good! He needs a friend :D ) and Mjs kids went to see the new Wallace and Gromit movie. Now I'm a HUGE Wallace and Gromit fan and when I found out about it, I freaked out!! I was like YES!!! This is awesome!! I wonder what he thought about it! Man I'd love to know that! Just thought I'd share it w/ everyone. Wallace and Gromit rules!!! :thumbsup

That man is too cute :lol:

And it's always so cool to find out that someone you admire so much like that likes/enjoys some of the same things as you do :) I remember last year, when Steve Harvey said that Michael had seen and liked "Fahrenheit 9/11" (one of my faves :D)..I flipped! :tooexcite :lol:

-JANIE-

There was a big fire in Bristol last week and the place where they made alot of the animation for Wallace & Gromit burnt down. Apparently it was a reallly really bad fire, and all the props, models, stage sets, etc etc has been destroyed.

I know this because apparently it was on the News :lol: - as if I watch the news - :lol:, but my friend Steph came to visit this weekend and her car was still covered in ash from the fire. She says that on the day of the fire her office stunk of smoke from it, it was such a big blaze.

Kanya

Originally posted by JANIE
There was a big fire in Bristol last week and the place where they made alot of the animation for Wallace & Gromit burnt down. Apparently it was a reallly really bad fire, and all the props, models, stage sets, etc etc has been destroyed.

I know this because apparently it was on the News :lol: - as if I watch the news - :lol:, but my friend Steph came to visit this weekend and her car was still covered in ash from the fire. She says that on the day of the fire her office stunk of smoke from it, it was such a big blaze.

How unfortunate!...

Moonwalker5889

Awww...I have been wanting to see that movie (I've been wanting to see lots of movies) but my dad doesn't like to spend his money on cinemas.:(

The last movie that I went to see in a cinema was "Because of Winn Dixie" and that was only because one of my friends and her grandmother took me.

~ Jennifer ~

Off_the_wall

I wanna go and see Wallace & Gromit, it looks really good, and I love Wallace and Gromit anyway. I love 'The Wrong Trousers' lol