MJ #6 on the Top Pop Artists of the past 25 years

DivinityMJ

people see what they want to see. :nonono:

THE BEST THE BEST MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE BEST,EVERY TIME I LISTEN HIM I FEEL A PRESURE IN MY CHEST.(taken from a greek song).

mjmsc

Michael should be NR1!why they didn't put in that table the albums sales?then you will see who is the best:MJ!!!!!!!!!

MjsBabyMomma

unfair. all of ya'll can be satisfied with number 6 but michael is by far, and i mean wayyyyyyyy far, number 1. any blind man can see that. Do they even know how much he's changed music and music videos?fools!

wacky_sis

I think you all are taking this waaaay to seriously. This is JUST A CHART. This is not what people think about Mike, or how much people like him, or if they think he's better or worst than the artists from #1 to #5.
Also, I think they're only talking about the US because it would take forever to do a chart of aaaaall the countries in the world.
Mike's #1 in a lot of other charts, he just isn't in this one, BIG DEAL. Don't get all upset because of it.

Cristine87

Um, I'm sorry but this list is just based on #1 singles, which is stupid! MJ is the #1 pop artist of the past 25 years!

minnie michael

i donot care about poll like this , people choose Beatles or Presley as their number 1 at top famous artists poll.. silly..in this top pop artists poll people choose Mariey carey ahead of MIke..i mean..who has witness Mariey's fans crying for her or being with her during thin or thick..who has witness Madanna's fans support her like we support Mike..

that kind of poll just make people looks more sicker..they are blind..we are the best fans in the world..Mike is the most famous and pop one in the music history..

Kanya

Madonna does not deserve her place in showbusiness, for her always promoting dissipation and...lack of voice and beauty...When Michael called her a name at one time (for her having insulted Michael's sister, Janet)...When he has named his snake after her...That is what she truly deserves...Am I correct? Needless to say...

Kanya, Romania, 20.