MJ and the waistcoats!!!

SexyMJLover

well, hope no ones posted this already lol, but i wanted to check something out with u guys...

i've saved all the pics from the trial so far, and if i'm not mistaken Michael's worn a diff waistcoat each day rite? :idontknow
soooo... from when he first came to court back in Jan in the white suit, for the jury selection etc... i've added them up and so far there have been 43!!! and that doesn't include any from court appearances before that! :pacifier

i kno ur probably thinking i'm so sad for working that out :bagoverhe :lol: but damn that man's got an awesome wardrobe! :tooexcite

HeavenSent

LOL, Pam you are so right! :lol: In some way, shape or form, Michael's managed to wear something different, every single damn day!

The man has been working those suits, I can get married to the waistcoats alone!

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by HeavenSent
LOL, Pam you are so right! :lol: In some way, shape or form, Michael's managed to wear something different, every single damn day!

The man has been working those suits, I can get married to the waistcoats alone!
LOL, so could i Carla! :lol:
before this trial started i wasn't all that taken with a man in a suit, but after seeing Michael in his... **** he turns me on!!! :tooexcite

oooh just remembered tho... one day he didn't wear one, but that was when he came in his PJ's bless him! :lol:

HeavenSent

The PJ's...Well that day was his official, "at least I don't have to put these in the dry cleaners" day. haha. :laugh

My favorite so far has been his peach vest, That, and his all white suit :D Lovely!!!!!

SexyMJLover

The PJ's...Well that day was his official, "at least I don't have to put these in the dry cleaners" day. haha. :laugh

My favorite so far has been his peach vest, That, and his all white suit :D Lovely!!!!!
LOL, well i'd hate to be his dry cleaners... omg all those waistcoats!!! :splitting :lol:

i think the peach was 1 of my faves too, along with these... :tooexcite

day26pic13.bmp

day29pic16.bmp

day18pic44.bmp

day15pic15.bmp

day12pic31.bmp

day10pic34.bmp

day4pic24.jpg

day3pic21.jpg

and of course the peach one... :tooexcite

day21pic15.jpg

damn, i think i love all of them! :lol:

LoveMeIfYouDare

apparently in my country's local newspaper today,they slamed Mike's way of dressing to court saying that he dress like he's going to a circus and that...i dunno...they juz say he's mad and he has lost himself amist all these...:( (and they said dat someone asked Mike y he wore armbands every time and he juz answered "Fashion") i think this is cute but the whole article sucks...in my opinion,the clothes he wear looks good to me...:)

MystiqueX2004

The armbands are for all the suffering children in the world. When the children stop suffering then he will stop wearing them...which is basically never....

Woo

My favourite is the aqua waistcoat he wore yesterday (I think?).

And.. the cream one with embroidered flowers he wore back in the early days of the trial. Lubbly!

MJISHOT

the peach is my fav too (hence the siggy!):)

SexyMJLover

hehe, well it looks as if the peach 1 is definately winning here! :lol:

i think Michael's one of the only guys i kno that could wear it and look so ****in hot tho!!! :tooexcite :inlove

maintenant

Originally posted by LoveMeIfYouDare
apparently in my country's local newspaper today,they slamed Mike's way of dressing to court saying that he dress like he's going to a circus and that...i dunno...they juz say he's mad and he has lost himself amist all these...:( (and they said dat someone asked Mike y he wore armbands every time and he juz answered "Fashion") i think this is cute but the whole article sucks...in my opinion,the clothes he wear looks good to me...:)

LoveMeIfYouDare--the dull, witless, and ugly always complain about the innovative, creative, and beautiful. Michael Jackson is knocking everybody's eyes out and providing something interesting for the jury to look at day in and day out in this miserable trial.

HeavenSent

Wow. Dang! This trial is in it's 11th week! Michael will need his own museum of suits and waistcoats by the time this is over.