MJ and the waistcoats!!!

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Wow. Dang! This trial is in it's 11th week! Michael will need his own museum of suits and waistcoats by the time this is over.
LOL i kno Carla! :laugh

i heard from some1 who's out in the States at the moment tho, that he has this guy (also called Michael lol) make them every day for him and then have them delivered by 5am every morning!!! has any1 heard if this is true? :idontknow :lol:

QuietSoul

Michael looks so beautifully handsome all of the time. The pictures you posted, Pam, were the best. I couldn't have picked any better.

I love Michael, he is magical. His soul beams with light; pure, innocent light. It shines into the centre of my heart. I feel it whenever I look at him.

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by QuietSoul
Michael looks so beautifully handsome all of the time. The pictures you posted, Pam, were the best. I couldn't have picked any better.

I love Michael, he is magical. His soul beams with light; pure, innocent light. It shines into the centre of my heart. I feel it whenever I look at him.
aaw Krystle, i kno exactly wat u mean!!!
he always looks so amazing, but seeing him this last few months looking so smart, handsome, and with such confidence makes me love him even more! :inlove :inlove