MJ concert this summer in London?

Black Loafers

Hey everyone!
I heard from a michael fan on Facebook that Michael will have a concert in London this summer. I asked her if it was confirmed and she said that she heard it on the news since one of michaels siblings live there. Is this true? :idontknow
It would be soooo awesome if it was! I am sooo gonna be there if it happens! :D

Ben

I'd love Michael to play a concert on London this summer, but I doubt this will happen. When if Michael ever releases a new single for a forthcoming album, then I'm sure Michael will have a tour or some concerts in line.

Like all rumors like this, I'm taking it with a grain of salt. I'd love it if it were true, though! :D But it all remains to be seen. I can't wait until we hear SOMETHING, though..it's like Michael has fallen off the face of the earth! :unsure: :lol I'm sure something will happen sooner orlater though---being a Michael Jackson fan sure teaches you patience! :p

But Veronica, IF this or anything like it ever comes to pass, my offer still stands. ;) :8-26-03fruits_apple lol...

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks;203340 said:
Like all rumors like this, I'm taking it with a grain of salt. I'd love it if it were true, though! :D But it all remains to be seen. I can't wait until we hear SOMETHING, though..it's like Michael has fallen off the face of the earth! :unsure: :lol I'm sure something will happen sooner orlater though---being a Michael Jackson fan sure teaches you patience! :p
And that is something I definitely needs to be taught, LOL.
But Veronica, IF this or anything like it ever comes to pass, my offer still stands. ;) :8-26-03fruits_apple lol...

Aww, Tara, I will definitely take you up on that IF it happens. :8-26-03fruits_apple And if not, the trip to Las Vegas and LA next year seems to be taking place too, if my best friend won't back out, that is. :59: :lol So... see ya whenever. :p hehe

danaluvsmj

Well, I've heard stories about organizers at the O2 talking with Michael's lawyers, but who knows if it's true? If it is though, I'd definitely be there: ;)

JANIE

As one of the few british fans here on MJEOL I can tell you that I honestly haven't heard a peep about this. If I had, I'd have been right here to tell you all straight away.

In any case, in all honesty the O2 is a lousy venue, unless you're in the first twenty rows. It looks spectacular when it's full and you're in the audience looking round at the crowd, but I saw Westlife there in March and was very disappointed. We were up in Level 4, so I knew it was going to be high, but seriously - it was like being sat on the edge of a flippin' cliff. People were too scared to get up in dance, lest they take a mis-step and go flying off the edge into oblivion. The song "Flying Without Wings" would have particularly apt, lets put it that way :lol:
When the lads came on stage we couldn't even see the big screens we were so high up!

If Michael's gonna gig here I'd rather he did it in Wembley Stadium :mellow: