MJ NEW ALBUM COMIN\' OUT ON BIRTHDAY

MJlover01

MJ Album KING OF POP coming out on 29th august,
but its a Greatest hits album :(

MJ_KoP_German-Editionsmall.jpg

source: MJackson.net (German)

Wait... :confused:
if I read that website correctly, then it says August 29th is his 50th birthday, but the album should be coming out on the 22nd of August in preparation to honor his birthday... right? And that the fans get to pick the singles that will go into this 30 track CD? -- I really hope I read correctly seeing as I have never taken German >.<

I think I've heard of this before... Thank you for the information! :D =)

MJlover01

I know for 6 months long that its comin on MJ birtday,
but that it was a greatest Hits album was letting me down,
I thought he was really making some new and originail stuff.

MJlover01

Yeah it is sony :(

Michael Jackson turns 50 on August 29 and Sony BMG Music Entertainment, are giving his Australian fans the chance to congratulate Michael and celebrate with him by choosing the track list for Michael's new Australian album release 'King Of Pop'.

Fans will be able to go to http://www.mj50.com.au and vote for the tracks they want to appear on the 'King Of Pop' album - which will be released on Michael's 50th Birthday on August 29 2008. They can also leave Michael a birthday wish - a selection of which will be forever immortalized as part of the limited edition album artwork! Sony BMG Music Entertainment is proud to celebrate Michael's amazing career, with over 200 Million sales worldwide and over four million in Australia.

What better way to celebrate this than with a new King Of Pop greatest hits package that uniquely has been voted for by his Australian fans. In the first Australian fan-driven album of its kind, King of Pop will contain the top 30 tracks chosen from Michael's Australian fans, plus rare tracks from Michael's career and a never before released track plus a brand new "MegaMix" from the legendary Jason Nevins. 'King Of Pop' will be released in two editions. The first is a limited edition digi-pak that will feature selected voters names and messages left by the fans on the http://www.mj50.com.au site and a special fold-out poster that follows Michael through his illustrious musical career. The second edition will be a standard release of the album without the poster.

source: michaeljackzone.com

MJfan01'

Sony, Michael already has like 5 greatest hits albums....I am positive that this is not what MJ has been working on.