MJ\'s Shirt

i was at downtown disney in orlando, FL...& i went in this shop full of autographed memorbilla...& i came across this shirt....the pic i took is kinda blurry...but it says that mj gave the shirt 2 some1 after the 2003 radio music awards & it was one of mj's fav shirts...only problem is, i cant remember a pic where i saw him wear it.....do u guys kno??

DSCN1772.jpg

thanx!! :)

~Sheri~

moonball29

on the bonus footage of the Miss Castaway dvd he's wearing that shirt when he's talking to jennings michael burch.

anyone else seen it?

frozen rose

very nice shirt actually. Its suited him well. It was nice of him though, to you know, give away one of his favourite shirts. That proves how generous he is.

abbymjgirl

I have to agree with frozen rose, there!!:) He truely is the most generous person there is. I mean it!!

It suited him well?...SHOOT! I'll say!! That's a great shirt!!:D

moonball29

Originally posted by dangerousgurl829
ooh ur right!!!...thanx sooo much...i love u so much rite now lol....im all excited lol weird me....:)

movies-castaway_071.jpg

you're welcome! i was actually just guessing at first, so i'm glad it was right.

frozen rose

lol moonball. I was trying to work out which time he wore that. But then I realized. "Miss CastAway: Top Secret..." very good that was too.

Nickip

he is so generous some ppl say its cus of when he was a kid his idols when he met them gave him something of theirs to him so he could remember when he met them tha cud be y he is so generous to his fans, if i was famous and had fans i would give them things. Then they would feel so happy like us if we gt something given to us by mj

moonball29

Originally posted by frozen rose
lol moonball. I was trying to work out which time he wore that. But then I realized. "Miss CastAway: Top Secret..." very good that was too.

it was good. i think i'll go watch it again.... :lol:

WHOOOOOOOOOOO THAT SHIRT IS HOT ESPECIALLY MJ OMG! MY PARENTS SAID WHEN MY ILLNESS GOES AWAY AND I FEEL BETTER! OMG OMG IMA BEGG THEM TO GO THEIR SO I CAN STARE AT THAT SHIRT MMMMMM AND THE PICTURES WOW!!!!!
I WANNA TAKE A PICTURE WITH IT.HEHEHE I CANT WAIT UNTIL I GET BETTER WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

A very good friend of mine met him when he was wearing that (at that Britto charity event at Neverland in '03) :D Too bad we hadn't met yet at that point in time....haha :lol: It suited him so well...so generous of him to donate one of his faves like that! He's such a sweetie....:)